New Batman Animated Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
I think it's time for another series. For God's sake, with this series, don't include Robin or Batgirl, and don't make it for kids. I want another dark Batman series with more adult esque themes. I also say get Conroy & Hamil to reprise their roles.

Joker1237
I loved BTAS, Robin and Batgirl both had dark and tragic orgins in both the comics and of couse BTAS.
I loved Robin's recon, that was just great.

Shadow of the Bat was great also. Robin had his dark movements in the series, and became the alsome nightwing. Robin is NEEDED in a cartoon series imo.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Da Joker
I think it's time for another series. For God's sake, with this series, don't include Robin or Batgirl, and don't make it for kids. I want another dark Batman series with more adult esque themes. I also say get Conroy & Hamil to reprise their roles.

So go and make one...

freek
well there is a new one. sadly it looks to be aimed at the same demographic as "the batman".

check it out: batman brave and the bold. wiki it.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Joker1237
I loved BTAS, Robin and Batgirl both had dark and tragic orgins in both the comics and of couse BTAS.
I loved Robin's recon, that was just great.

Shadow of the Bat was great also. Robin had his dark movements in the series, and became the alsome nightwing. Robin is NEEDED in a cartoon series imo.

Why is he needed? He's not in any way important to Batman's story. I'm ultra glad we won't get Robin in the new franchise, and I hope for the same if we get a new series. Robin is a suckish hero. In fact, the only thing I really enjoyed seeing him in was Teen Titans.

Bat Dude
Why is he needed? He's not in any way important to Batman's story. I'm ultra glad we won't get Robin in the new franchise, and I hope for the same if we get a new series. Robin is a suckish hero. In fact, the only thing I really enjoyed seeing him in was Teen Titans.

Actually, yes, he's VERY important to Batman's story... Why?

1. It shows Bruce as a mentor, as a teacher, showing that Bruce isn't all just darkness and sorrow... It shows he's still human... And it takes Bruce's story full circle, going from the student to the teacher...

2. Jason Todd's death hit Batman very hard... From Todd's death till Tim Drake became Robin, he was a wreck...

And there is gonna be a new Batman series, just not what you'd expect:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t481468.html

Whenever I post new info like that, it always gets ignored stick out tongue

Da Joker
I still don't think Robin is as important. Batman can be portrayed as still having human emotions without Robin being involved.

Bat Dude
I still don't think Robin is as important. Batman can be portrayed as still having human emotions without Robin being involved.

Fair enough, but:

"It shows Bruce as a mentor, as a teacher, and it takes Bruce's story full circle, going from the student to the teacher..."

And what do you think of the new animated series they're launching on Cartoon Network?

And in the story JLA: The Nail (I think that's the one), when Joker and Batman were falling deeper and deeper into the depths of hell, who was it that saved Batman? Gordon? No... Catwoman? No... Himself? No... Who was it then? Oh, yeah, Robin...

Da Joker
It's going to suck.

Bat Dude
It's going to suck.

Yeah, it will... Badly...

And in the story JLA: The Nail (I think that's the one), when Joker and Batman were falling deeper and deeper into the depths of hell, who was it that saved Batman? Gordon? No... Catwoman? No... Himself? No... Who was it then? Oh, yeah, Robin...

Da Joker
Robin sucks.

Bat Dude
Robin sucks.

Who was it that saved Batman? Robin...

Face it, if it wasn't for Robin, Batman would either be stuck in hell for all eternity, or he'd be a vampire monster...

Da Joker
Eh, Robin has one of the worst costumes, some of the most horrid lines, and is borderline lame. Nightwing is awesome....Robin is not. The only time I really cared about Robin was in Teen Titans.

Bat Dude
Eh, Robin has one of the worst costumes, some of the most horrid lines, and is borderline lame. Nightwing is awesome....Robin is not. The only time I really cared about Robin was in Teen Titans.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/robin/ABEL_TDRobin001.gif

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/robin/ABEL_TDRobin002.gif

I don't think either of those costumes are bad, nor do I think this one is...

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/robin/ABEL_SBRobin001.gif

But admit it, Batman wouldn't be who he is today without Robin...

Da Joker
You're right, he'd be further.

Bat Dude
You're right, he'd be further.

I prefer Batman doing his thing and Robin doing his own thing (with the Titans), but you CAN'T deny the importance of Robin... It's highly possible that Batman wouldn't be as popular as he is today if it weren't for Robin... Batman might not have survived the Golden Age... He could have shared the fate of several other non-superpowered heroes of the time, but he didn't, and Robin had a big role in that...

Da Joker
I still don't think he's important....maybe it's just me.

I still like how the new Batman series of movies won't include Robin. Batman works best either being solo, or being with the JLA.

Joker1237
Robin is important, he grow up to be Nightwing, Jason Todd, Robin is not the holy something Robin from the 60's. Robin, like Batman is a man out for justice on a wrong that happen to him, Near the end of Dick's rein as Robin, him and Batman sort of fail apart from one other, and Nightwing was born.

Robin is not a "Sidekick" so to speak, Robin is eveything that Batman needs out there, a partner, backup, if anything went wrong down there, Robin will be there, it was Robin/Nightwing that recover Batman's broken body from the cops at the end of broken Bat. It was Robin that has safe Batman countless times, it was Robin that even the odds when things look bad for Batman. Jim Gordan could never do such a thing for Batman. Robin is needed, for the new cartoon if there is one.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Joker1237
Robin is important, he grow up to be Nightwing, Jason Todd, Robin is not the holy something Robin from the 60's. Robin, like Batman is a man out for justice on a wrong that happen to him, Near the end of Dick's rein as Robin, him and Batman sort of fail apart from one other, and Nightwing was born.

Robin is not a "Sidekick" so to speak, Robin is eveything that Batman needs out there, a partner, backup, if anything went wrong down there, Robin will be there, it was Robin/Nightwing that recover Batman's broken body from the cops at the end of broken Bat. It was Robin that has safe Batman countless times, it was Robin that even the odds when things look bad for Batman. Jim Gordan could never do such a thing for Batman. Robin is needed, for the new cartoon if there is one.

*applause*

That about sums it up... Thanks for explaining it so well...

(btw, haven't seen you since before I took a break from the site, around 2005, it brings back memories of the old days: when Burton bashing threads were abundant and Begins rumors were running rampant... It was a kool time)

Devil King

A truly Japanese take on the idea of adult-oriented animation would totally give me a hard-on. I think an adult-oriented Batman series would deliver everything the fans have wanted since they were kids who thought that the often kiddie-friendly handling of the character was an insult. Don't get me wrong, I loved The Animated Series, but even then I wanted more. I feel like our current American culture speaks down to kids in the interest of saving them from growing up too soon. But an animated series with a Joker that has the facial scars and a Penguin that murders people in cold blood would absolutely rock. Besides, you can't save "kids" from becoming people unless you subscribe to very, very late term abortions. What can't they find on the internet anyway? I say do it and don't hold back.

Da Joker
Totally agree. We need something darker. Screw the kids...Batman was never meant to be kid friendly, and TDK proved that. As for Robin, there's a reason Bale said he'd quit if he was in the series, BECAUSE ROBIN SUCKS! Anyway, as far as a new series goes, I'd like some animation similar to what we saw in the animated short from the Gotham Knight DVD "Deadshot" as I'm tired of seeing the same animation for superhero shows. Try something new for a change...and anime for Batman would be the way to go in my opinion. Again, something darker and more adult oriented...so to speak, would make every Batman fan happy. I'm tired of the whole everything needs to be toned down for kids...who said most of the superheroes were even for kids?

Gregory
Batman was never meant to be kid friendly, and TDK proved that.

Oh, don't be silly. He was introduced in a comic book at a time that only kids read comic books; of course he was meant to be kid friendly. Batman: The Animated Series is one of the best portrayals of him around, and although it's so good people often forget this, that was a children's cartoon. Notice how there's no swearing and virtually no blood? That's why. They wanted it to be kid friendly. If you're like Devil King and don't like that it's your business, but it's silly to deny it.

There are excellent kid-friendly versions of Batman (e.g. TAS), and excellent non-kid-friendly versions of Batman (The Dark Knight). And Robin is awsome, but wouldn't work well in the Bale movies (and not because of anything to do with "kid-friendlyness--Robin worked well in Dark Knight Returns, and that wasn't kid-friendly).

SelinaAndBruce
If it wasn't for Batman being somewhat accessible to me as a child I would have never gotten into him.

Bat Dude
Totally agree. We need something darker. Screw the kids...Batman was never meant to be kid friendly, and TDK proved that. As for Robin, there's a reason Bale said he'd quit if he was in the series, BECAUSE ROBIN SUCKS! Anyway, as far as a new series goes, I'd like some animation similar to what we saw in the animated short from the Gotham Knight DVD "Deadshot" as I'm tired of seeing the same animation for superhero shows. Try something new for a change...and anime for Batman would be the way to go in my opinion. Again, something darker and more adult oriented...so to speak, would make every Batman fan happy. I'm tired of the whole everything needs to be toned down for kids...who said most of the superheroes were even for kids?

I bet you didn't know that Bale auditioned for the role of Robin in Batman Forever...

And if Batman were only for adults, the fanbase would die out, because no new fans would grow up with it... If you hadn't grown up with Batman, you probably wouldn't be a Batman fan... If I hadn't grown up with Batman, I wouldn't be a Batman fan today...

Da Joker
I know he auditioned, I know a hell of a lot about Batman, but Bale has even said if anyone even thinks about casting Robin he'll quit. Robin sucks, Bale knows it, Nolan knows it, my parents know it, everyone knows it. Robin is lame, unimportant and a suckish character.

Bat Dude
I know he auditioned, I know a hell of a lot about Batman, but Bale has even said if anyone even thinks about casting Robin he'll quit. Robin sucks, Bale knows it, Nolan knows it, my parents know it, everyone knows it. Robin is lame, unimportant and a suckish character.

Maybe so, but he's a part of the Batman Legacy, and Tim Drake is pretty badass when he's written right...

But at the end of the day, Batman NEEDS to be accessible to everyone... I think BTAS had the PERFECT blend of kid friendly action and stories even adults can enjoy...

Joker1237
Robin is a badass. He is more ninja in his suit, than Batman ever was(80's up today)

Jason Todd was a amazing, and so was Tim Drake, the only Robin I didnt like was perhaps the spoiler. And Robin has been used in super dark storys. Robins's past ete. The first comic that intro Robin was touching. Here was Dick, who's family was killed by a mob person or inforcer, and the tears Dick had moved Bruce. He train him, study with him, and Robin became part of the team ever since. That first Robin story was a amazing comic, and pretty tragic.

Gregory
Tim Drake is awesome. You can try to deny this, but it's so self-evidently true that it would be sort of silly to do so.

Endrict Nuul
Screw Robin, he sucks. Although Nightwing and Jason Todd are kinda cool.

SelinaAndBruce
Robin's aight, I just prefer Batman alone. And I hate the pedophile man love crap that comes from introducing Robin into the mix too. Plus I still have flashbacks of Holy Rusted Metal, lol

Bat Dude
I prefer Batman alone, but when written right, Robin can be an amazingly good character... Not every Robin is a Chris O' Donnell or a Burt Ward... BTAS had a great Grayson Robin... He wasn't always there, he had his own life, but was on call whenever Batman needed his help...

SelinaAndBruce
I didn't mind Robin in the animated series so much.

Da Joker
He had the lamest lines (Dick Grayson's version). Tim Drake was okay, but Batman is best as a loner.

Bat Dude
He had the lamest lines (Dick Grayson's version). Tim Drake was okay, but Batman is best as a loner.

I agree that Batman works best as a loner, but Robin doesn't always equal crap (unless it's Chris O' Donnell)...

Robin has his own monthly comic book for a reason...

Da Joker
There's a reason a lot of people aren't buying it either. At this point all I can say is I'm glad he won't be in the new franchise of movies.

Bat Dude
There's a reason a lot of people aren't buying it either. At this point all I can say is I'm glad he won't be in the new franchise of movies.

Do you have proof? (about the comic thing)

I could say that a lot of people aren't buying the Teen Ttians comic, but does that make it true?

I think that teenagers tend to buy modern Robin comics, because Robin comics, like Ultimate Spider-Man comics, are easier for teens to relate to...

It's a fact, Robin has evolved over the years, just like Batman... He's no longer a kid's hero... Sure, he's kid friendly, meaning kids can read Robin comics, but the stories are more for teens and young adults...

Devil King

Batman: TAS kind of set the standard for most animation of most of the hero cartoons that followed for the next few years. But I never said that Batman was never meant for kids. Certainly it was meant for kids, it simply wasn't originally a title that spoke down to kids. When the Comic's Code Authority came into existence it was a response to the violence that was in some of these comics that were meant to be for children. This is when comics became silly and childish, even if they were originally a more serious title, like Batman. That's how we ended up with the ridiculous Archie-esque Batman issues of the 60s and characters like Batdog.

I think a solution to this problem is to keep playing Batman: TAS series for children on television and release a realistic, adult-oriented DVD that is the length of Gotham Knight and grounded in the more realistic world that we see in the movies.

As for Robin, I think the reason he can be so easily removed from any mythology that is going to seriously address the themes of Batman is because he was meant to be every kid that picked up an issue of the comic in 1940 and on. He was the character that every kid could imagine himself being in this world they read about every month. If it's written with adults in mind, Robin becomes a distractinly childish character.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Do you have proof? (about the comic thing)

I could say that a lot of people aren't buying the Teen Ttians comic, but does that make it true?

I think that teenagers tend to buy modern Robin comics, because Robin comics, like Ultimate Spider-Man comics, are easier for teens to relate to...

It's a fact, Robin has evolved over the years, just like Batman... He's no longer a kid's hero... Sure, he's kid friendly, meaning kids can read Robin comics, but the stories are more for teens and young adults...

laughing out loud I don't see many people on forums talking about Robin. In fact, the majority of people think he's gay & lame (that's just what I've read).

Devil King
How old are you Da Joker? I'm just curious.

Da Joker
I don't think that is relevant.

Devil King
I don't think that is relevant.

Not to the conversation, but it would certainly explain why everything you don't like is "gay". I find your use of the word offensive, especially since you consider it an insult. I don't typicially hear anyone over the age of 15 using it in such a manner. Which, I would point out, makes you one of those "kids they should go screw".

Da Joker
I never said everything I don't like is gay. I don't like you but I don't call you gay, do I? And I said that's how other people interpret the character of Robin...as being gay. This is what other people say, all I've said is that I don't like the character and some writers have even almost make him come off as being that way.

Devil King
I never said everything I don't like is gay. I don't like you but I don't call you gay, do I? And I said that's how other people interpret the character of Robin...as being gay. This is what other people say, all I've said is that I don't like the character and some writers have even almost make him come off as being that way.

I am gay.

Da Joker
Good for you, I don't care.

Devil King
Good for you, I don't care.

Much like the people on this forum feel about your opinion.

Da Joker
Your sarcasm and smartassness exceeds your intelligence.

Devil King
Your sarcasm and smartassness exceeds your intelligence.

And we'll find out how well yours adds up as soon as you string together a few words into an intelligent thought that illustrates even a basic appreciation for the actual history of Batman, and not the attitude of some kid who changes his forum name everytime a new shiny object catches his eye.

Da Joker
Ooh, smart guy. Listen, if you intend to try to pwn someone, how about doing a good job at it? I'm allowed to say that I dislike a character because I find him to be boring & generally uninteresting. It's okay for people to like him, but I don't so get over it. Mmkay?

Devil King
Ooh, smart guy. Listen, if you intend to try to pwn someone, how about doing a good job at it? I'm allowed to say that I dislike a character because I find him to be boring & generally uninteresting. It's okay for people to like him, but I don't so get over it. Mmkay?

I don't like him either. I just asked that you not insult so many people by saying he sucks because he's "gay".

And the first one to use the term pwn is usually the one that feels threatened. But who has "pwnd" who is up to the other's who've read our discussion, not us.

And before someone else that doesn't like this guy comes into the thread, there's really no need for you to get involved in it. I'm not trying to pwn anyone.

SelinaAndBruce
O good lord.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Devil King
I don't like him either. I just asked that you not insult so many people by saying he sucks because he's "gay".

And the first one to use the term pwn is usually the one that feels threatened. But who has "pwnd" who is up to the other's who've read our discussion, not us.

And before someone else that doesn't like this guy comes into the thread, there's really no need for you to get involved in it. I'm not trying to pwn anyone.

No one feels threatened, nor am I saying I don't like him because he's gay in the way you think I mean. When I said gay, I meant the way they made the character during the times when he had first been created. They made him seem that way, I didn't.

Bat Dude
laughing out loud I don't see many people on forums talking about Robin. In fact, the majority of people think he's gay & lame (that's just what I've read).

Because most of those people have never even read a Robin comic, so they wouldn't know how much Robin has changed over the years...

And Tim Drake Robin has been with several girls (a mob boss's daughter, a street gang member, a Russian girl, and many others) since he debuted in 1989, and had a regular girlfriend for a LONG time (Stephanie Brown/Spoiler), from the Knightfall series to the War Games series, so he's definitely not gay (I'm not sure about the Chris O' Donnell version, though)

Most of those people you speak of are just childish anyway...

If they don't like the character, that's fine, but using childish insults like that just proves that they are immature...

Robtard
And we'll find out how well yours adds up as soon as you string together a few words into an intelligent thought that illustrates even a basic appreciation for the actual history of Batman, and not the attitude of some kid who changes his forum name everytime a new shiny object catches his eye.

Hahahahahaaaa... Had a similar "conversation" with him in a different thread, so true.

-

On topic'ish, I've been watching "The Batman" animated series, even though it's aimed at the younger crowd, it's decent.

Da Joker
You didn't have a convo with me or anything similar anywhere on this forum.

Joker1237
If its doing so poorly, why is the Robin comics still saleing???
They dont sale stuff that dont sales. Batgirl comics failed, but Robin is still going strong.

Da Joker
I don't see how, I've seen him as having a big fanbase. He has fans...all characters have some sort of fans, but his fanbase isn't huge.

Mr Parker
*applause*

That about sums it up... Thanks for explaining it so well...

(btw, haven't seen you since before I took a break from the site, around 2005, it brings back memories of the old days: when Burton bashing threads were abundant and Begins rumors were running rampant... It was a kool time)

yeah.well done. thumb up Robin is definetely needed for a cartoon show.

Da Joker
No, he's not. Was he needed for Gotham Knight? No. Most of TAS best episodes were without Robin.

Bat Dude
No, he's not. Was he needed for Gotham Knight? No. Most of TAS best episodes were without Robin.

And yet the episode "Robin's Reckoning" won an Emmy Award...

Da Joker
Look, my thing is he doesn't need to be right behind Batman in everything. I want a series that focuses on Batman...a young Batman. Introducing Robin all the time just doesn't cut it for me, especially not in "The Batman" where I thought Robin & Batgirl were horrid. Give us a series with just Batman becoming more of a mature hero, and leave Robin out of it. If not, at least we'll have a franchise of movies without Robin.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
On topic'ish, I've been watching "The Batman" animated series, even though it's aimed at the younger crowd, it's decent.

I think it's better than decent. I think it's one of the greatest cartoon series ever. As I said, it's much more mature than most cartoons, while still being considerate of children. Even when I was a kid I could tell it was less patronizing than other cartoons. But I still wanted it to go further. I wanted to see the guy fall over dead when he was infected with the Joker toxin, not just have Batman pump him with the anti-toxin and him barely escape death.

I feel it's a great series that will still hit with kids who watch it on television. But release one on DVD that is aimed at adults and let's see what we've been missing.

Da Joker
He said "The Batman," not Batman: The Animated Series.

Bat Dude
Look, my thing is he doesn't need to be right behind Batman in everything. I want a series that focuses on Batman...a young Batman. Introducing Robin all the time just doesn't cut it for me, especially not in "The Batman" where I thought Robin & Batgirl were horrid. Give us a series with just Batman becoming more of a mature hero, and leave Robin out of it. If not, at least we'll have a franchise of movies without Robin.

That's what I'm trying to say...

He ISN'T always behind Batman anymore...

He takes on the small time crooks so Batman doesn't have to (so he can focus on mob bosses and psychos like Joker), but when Batman needs backup, he can rest assured Robin will help when help is needed...

That's why I think Robin was done so well in BTAS, he only appeared in some episodes, but not all of them... And that's perfect...

Devil King
Oh. I do not like "The Batman".

Robtard
Oh. I do not like "The Batman".

I here you on 'Batman - The Animated Series', loved that when it was on.

'The Batman' is aimed at a far younger crowd, so you can't judge it on the same level.

Da Joker
Batman: TAS was pretty damn awesome....I love the show so much. 'The Batman' is cool, but it could've been better, even though it was aimed at younger kids.

Bat Dude
Batman: TAS was pretty damn awesome....I love the show so much. 'The Batman' is cool, but it could've been better, even though it was aimed at younger kids.

Yeah, BTAS is the peak of Batman cartoons, but The Batman is decent for what it was...

It had a good design for Batman...

And as bad as the design for Riddler was, his story (as told in the episode "Riddler's Revenge"wink was spot on... A great adaptation of Riddler (even though his character design isn't great)

Da Joker
I liked it, and thought it was a fairly good design...I hate that they didn't introduce Two-Face though.

Bat Dude
I liked it, and thought it was a fairly good design...I hate that they didn't introduce Two-Face though.

Yeah, that was a bummer... I was expecting to see him in Season 3 (after we saw Gordon for the first time, a kid friendly "Long Halloween" style episode would have been badass), but then we got Batgirl (yuck... Her character was terribly written... She was SO annoying), and it didn't get good until Season 4...

Da Joker
The first season was pretty good, but after a while I stopped watching the show...it got kinda boring to me. I liked the Joker, and that it was something new done with the character, and at this point his episodes are probably the only ones I'd watch.

Joker1237
And yet the episode "Robin's Reckoning" won an Emmy Award...

And no other Bats espisode can claim that title.

Deep Freeze? Laughing Fish, Heart of Ice, Demons head??
Nope non of them won the emmy award. Batman became a emmy winner because of Robin's reckoning.

Da Joker
Is it a good episode? Yes. Best episode of the entire series? Hell no.

SelinaAndBruce
Poor Robin can't get no love. Overall I don't care for him because I like Batman alone but he was ok in the animated series and he did have some good episodes IMO.

Bat Dude
Is it a good episode? Yes. Best episode of the entire series? Hell no.

That's a matter of opinion...

I just re-watched Robin's Reckoning Part 1, and it's awesome... Great strain of the teacher-student relationship... See? THAT'S something Robin brings to the table that adds a new depth to Bruce Wayne's character...

I don't want Robin in the Nolan series, but it's inexcusable to not have Robin in an animated series at some stage (he doesn't have to be there immediately), mature or not (Jason Todd's death, anyone?)...

Da Joker
I want at least one series where it develops Batman by working from his origins to seeing him mature as a crimefighter. And with animation similar to Gotham Knight.

Bat Dude
I want at least one series where it develops Batman by working from his origins to seeing him mature as a crimefighter. And with animation similar to Gotham Knight.

That would be pretty kool...

An VERY long series... Like one of the anime epics like Fist of the North Star...

Go from his origin, to his first year, to the creation of his rogue's gallery, to the introduction of Richard Grayson, to the teacher-mentor factor, to the eventual becoming of Nightwing (and spin-off series), etc. etc. etc.

VERY LONG, but VERY EPIC...

Da Joker
I don't think Robin should be introduced at all. If they wanted to, they could just spawn it into another series and have him be introduced long after Batman has matured.

Bat Dude
I don't think Robin should be introduced at all. If they wanted to, they could just spawn it into another series and have him be introduced long after Batman has matured.

Sequel/spin-off series... *ponders*

Ok, I'd settle for that big grin

One series covering Batman early years, and one series covering Batman from the death of the Flying Graysons onward...

Da Joker
Sure, why not?

I'd also want Hamil to reprise his role as the Joker, his Joker sounds too awesome for him to not ever reprise him again. And this time around, I'd want a darker series, more blood and violence, and more detective work ala the comics and TAS. Also, Two-Face definitely needs more episodes.

Bat Dude
Sure, why not?

I'd also want Hamil to reprise his role as the Joker, his Joker sounds too awesome for him to not ever reprise him again. And this time around, I'd want a darker series, more blood and violence, and more detective work ala the comics and TAS. Also, Two-Face definitely needs more episodes.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMjokercolor1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMjokercolor2.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMbatmancolor.jpg

Da Joker
That looks so damn awesome.

Devil King
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMjokercolor1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMjokercolor2.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/logmatt/Toons/Asylum/ASYLUMbatmancolor.jpg

No thank you.

Hamill was great as the Joker, but that time has come and gone. I don't like the animation either.

Da Joker
Hamil's Joker is still the best, so a return from him will always be welcome by me & many others. If Conroy can return for Gotham Knight, why not Hamil for another series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.