Black Alice Vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins this one?

janus77
Red Hulk, and with ease at that.
extremely fast, just as strong as a regular Hulk and highly intelligent.

Charlotte DeBel
Errrm... Alice steals powers of Spectre.
10\10. Huc nullified from reality. Hurrah!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by cloud102
Who wins this one?

Well, that all depends. Whose power is she borrowing?

Endrict Nuul
Black Alice 10/10

FearOfBlood
Red Hulk destroyed Odin Powered Thor in hulk #5.

Rulk 10/10.

golem370
Beyonder states Hulk has infinite of power

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Beyonder states Hulk has infinite of power

Wrong, Loeb's Rulk wanking fest states that....

DeathKap
Red Hulk

Galan007
black alice. easily.

Jugglenaut
Who does she 'steal' the powers from then? If the Spectre is standing there during the battle, then it's obvious she can just simply steal from him. Otherwise, she's just ending up with some random magic user's powers.

Knowsbleed33
Black Alice should win 10/10. Loeb would disagree with me though.

occultdestroyer
Victor depends on the situation.

Bouboumaster
Red Hulk. He have the biggest aura of PIS I have ever seen. Even bigger that Sup's.

TricksterPriest
Alice can actually pick and choose who's jacking power from at this point. Spectre made himself off-limits, but there's plenty of people to let her beat Rulk.

Unless Loeb is writing........erm Either he's bat-shit ****ing crazy, or Rulk is actually cosmic level/major league reality warper.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Frickin' spoilers man!

Nihilist
BA easily

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
black alice. easily.

MJOILNIR
Sorry folks but from what Ive seen lately aint no body beating Rhulk right now..Hes gonna march right thru marvel pissing on the Living tribunal as he does..Then Leobs gonna create his own Marvel/DC crossover and have him spank the league. Then hes gonna eat the lantern corp on his way to punch down the source wall... eek! ... laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Sorry folks but from what Ive seen lately aint no body beating Rhulk right now..Hes gonna march right thru marvel pissing on the Living tribunal as he does..Then Leobs gonna create his own Marvel/DC crossover and have him spank the league. Then hes gonna eat the lantern corp on his way to punch down the source wall... eek! ... laughing

I doubt he'd have Red Hulk beat up Superman, honestly.

MJOILNIR
I would have thought the same thing until Rhulk was wielding Mjolnir...It seems nothing is off limits..Im really hoping they have a good reason for that..If they say physical StR Im gonna go throw up..
Id venture to say even the "BATKICK" wont effect Rhulk..
Im not even mad at it anymore..Just bewildered and disgusted..

batdude123
I would have thought the same thing until Rhulk was wielding Mjolnir...It seems nothing is off limits..Im really hoping they have a good reason for that..If they say physical StR Im gonna go throw up..
Id venture to say even the "BATKICK" wont effect Rhulk..
Im not even mad at it anymore..Just bewildered and disgusted..

Rulk wielded Mjolnir when there was no gravity. Apparently a magical spell is nothing compared to the laws of science!!! haw-som

Btw, welcome back.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by batdude123
Rulk wielded Mjolnir when there was no gravity. Apparently a magical spell is nothing compared to the laws of science!!! haw-som

Btw, welcome back.
LOL, yea thanks....Been pretty busy..got more time now..

Endless Mike
Black Alice can only steal magic powers, can't she? I don't think Red Hulk's powers are magic

Doctor-Alvis

AH MAN.

Board Walker
that was the real thor btw, this was Odin power, rune knowledge, Thor who came back from hibernation and merged with blake, and rhulk danced on him with his own hammer.

Charlotte DeBel
The cheapest win for Black Alice is to steal the powers of Misfit and try to teleport Red Hulk. When Misfit tries to teleport living beings, those...well, become non-living.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Black Alice can only steal magic powers, can't she? I don't think Red Hulk's powers are magic I dunno, does bullshit count as magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.