Devil Jin VS Ryu (sissy proof thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
ground rules:

1- no whining and crawling to lana if you get owned in your own arguments
2- put up or shut up
3- this is not spite thread if more than half of KMC thinks that ryu can beat him.

~Sado

Sado22
and the tekkenshu are specially trained special orps soldiers who have fought and won several wars around the world. what are the 13 ho's feats?

proof?

and as kirikaze pointed out to you: failing to KO large fatass<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<owning forest

now how about you answer the questions that you yourself brought up instead of complaining to lana. seems that even the SF'ers have a thing for picking fights and then running away like sissies laughing

~Sado

JustFrame
Post up your reasons why you believe Devil Jin>>>Ryu, and I'll be back to post up later, I have to go to work. So follow your motto of put up or shut up first.

Lastly, LOL, Jin needs to be Devil Jin in order to be able to fight Ryu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by JustFrame
Post up your reasons why you believe Devil Jin>>>Ryu, and I'll be back to post up later, I have to go to work. So follow your motto of put up or shut up first.

Lastly, LOL, Jin needs to be Devil Jin in order to be able to fight Ryu.

as much as I like ryu, I had to say regular jin still wins this.

can't KO hugo<<<<<defeated a fire breathing monster who could destroy a helicopter with his backhands.

Sado22
not really. and don't gimme your "i like jin" speech again. people like you start acting like its a fact that jin can't fight ryu.....whcih you just did again btw.

Jin:
-has mishima bloodline which has always had insane durability (as hachi himself said, the mishima's are invincible).
-has kazama bloodline, which is equal to Devil powers
-has devil powers
-master of kazama ryu
-master of ADVANCED mishima ryu
-master of kyokushin karate

FEATS:
-bested Hwoarang in h2h fighting on two occassions
-capable of punching people 20 to 30 feet away (as seen in T5 teaser trailer)
-can beat grizzly bears with ease (tekken6 prologue, he curbstomped Kuma)
-beat True Ogre, who is a god of fighting
-beat Jinpachi, who was a threat to all existence
-beat kazuya and heihachi back-to-back...and he did it after having his powers sucked out for hours.
-beat wave after wave of Jack4 robots while already exhausted and conflicted with devil
-able to beat a MUCH stronger version of True Ogre (shot fireballs, teleported and could shake the earth with power ups)
-beat heavy assault robots that fired machine gun rounds, heat tracking missiles and fired rockets
-beat multiple hachi clones

Jin wins 9/10

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
and sado, what do you mean by sissy proof?

Sado22
sissyproof: as in this thread does not allow people who bring up and argument and then have the moderator close the thread when they have to eat their own words. like Jaxx just did in the other thread. the moment he started getting owned, he complained to Lana who closed it for him. oh, and lana and jaxx are friends......so the thread being closed is not suspicious at all wink

GenomeFrozener
Regular Jin gets beat, Devil Jin beats normal Ryu.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Sado22
Bloodline and fighting arts

Bloodlines means absolutely nothing, here unless pertaining to Devil, and Kazama bloodline is only special in that it can surpress Devil. So none of this is super relivant to pushing Jin above Ryu whatsoever.

Lastly, Jin knows multiple forms of martial arts, however Ryu's form of martial arts is far more unrealistic then Jin's forms. Things such as Shoryuken>>>>Electric Wind Heaven's Fist, and EWHF is one of Jin's most powerful moves within his arsenal.

FEATS:
-bested Hwoarang in h2h fighting on two occassions

Source???

I don't ever, remember Jin defeating Bob besides going Emo DJ, however I do know that Bob defeated Jin though.

In fact, the fights that have only occured, was Pre-Tekken 3, when BoB and Jin fought, only to obtain a Draw. After that, there is absolutely no indication that the two fought in Tekken 3, and in Tekken 4, Bob was caught before he could confront Jin by the S. Korean Army.

Around Tekken 5, Bob was able to confront Jin once again, and this time, the two fought, with Bob standing victorious...remember, Bob WON. However, Jin got all emo and went Devil Jin mode, and Bob was knocked unconscious.

However in T6, Bob is training to become even stronger so he can defeat this "paranormal" Jin.

So this indicates to you a few things...Bob is Awesome enough to put the Number on Jin. 2, there has been absolutely no indication of Jin beasting Bob in any occasion, worst yet, in 2 different occassions, besides going Emo in DJ mode and knocking out Bob, after Bob had won.

At this moment...

Bob>Jin, and DJ>Bob...and we all know that Bob is NOWHERE near Ryu's lvl of abilities, much less even Ken's.

-capable of punching people 20 to 30 feet away (as seen in T5 teaser trailer)

Teaser Trailers are an epic fail in constructing a characters capabilities, considering that it's a Teaser Trailer, so the notion of it's canon properties is extremely, extremely low.

Considering if we went by "teaser trailers" then that means Lili would be able to contend with Devil Jin, as seen by the Tekken 6 Teaser Trailer, when Jin went all Emo and was still somehow losing to Bob and Lili...so maybe we should assume that's cannon too?

-can beat grizzly bears with ease (tekken6 prologue, he curbstomped Kuma)

LOL, you can't be serious? Zangief is inferior to Ryu, and he wrestles Bears for fun in sub degree temperatures in Russia, and Balrog is so strong, he can kill an elephants in a single blow from his punches, and no offense, but Elephants>>>>>>>>>Bears.

-beat True Ogre, who is a god of fighting
-beat Jinpachi, who was a threat to all existence

Beating T. Ogre is pretty beastly, however, one has to remember, that is was not Jin, but Paul who completely went through the entire Tekken 3 tournament undefeated and face palmed Regular Ogre. Paul would have been more than capable of defeating T. Ogre, in fact, most of the strongest Tekken characters would have had that potential, meaning Kazuya, Heihachi and possibly Bob, considering Bob can beast Jin.

Beating Jinpachi is an amazing feat, I take absolutely nothing away from that, however as to how he defeated Jinpachi is left to debate, either Jin solo, or Emo Jin we don't know for sure.

-beat kazuya and heihachi back-to-back...and he did it after having his powers sucked out for hours.

Jin beating Kazuya and Hei is pretty crazy, however, Jin did not, I repeat, Jin did NOT have his powers sucked out for hours. Where are you getting all of this garbage? Jin was bested by mere Mishima Soldiers, and he was hung there to dry like a shirt.

There was absolutely no showing of Jin having his powers being sucked away. Yes, Kazuya trying to awaken Jin to get a confrontation, but Jin getting his powers sucked away? You've got to be joking me, and most likely, the only reason why Jin won WAS because he most likely had the help of Devil...another reason why Ryu>>>>Jin.

Might I add, that Jin defeated a Kazuya and Mishima who just fought each other during the Tekken 4 tournament, and going straight to Honmaru, if anything, Jin is the one who's in fit condition to fight.

JustFrame
-beat wave after wave of Jack4 robots while already exhausted and conflicted with devil
-able to beat a MUCH stronger version of True Ogre (shot fireballs, teleported and could shake the earth with power ups)
-beat heavy assault robots that fired machine gun rounds, heat tracking missiles and fired rockets
-beat multiple hachi clones

Please, for the love of the Tekken Storyline, do not try to put all of the gameplay from Devil Within as a means to the canon guide. Because although I am on the favor that Devil Within did happen, due to the fact that it does not constraint with the canonical storyline of Tekken itself, it hasn't been confirmed by Namco, unlike the events of the tournaments taking place within Tekken.

The 109834903284 Jacks and "robots" you fought in Devil Within was a ploy for the gameplay and a plot device, not a canon of what would have actually taken place within what occured in Devil Within.

Yes, Jacks did confront Jin, however not within the magnitude that is shown in-game, and also, Jin was actually overwhelmed by the Jacks, and only was saved by Devil at one point. However, this feat isn't really amazing, considering, other characters would be more then capable of doing the same thing, such as Kazuya, Hei, Bryan would be very capable as well, along with Yoshi, Bob if he can contend with Jin, he would easily handle Jacks, not to mention, someone like Paul who was able to nearly defeat Kazuya would be able to do so as well.

This would be equivelant to Ryu fighting a bunch of low-tier opponents from SF.

Heihachi clones<<<<<<<<<The Real Heihachi, case and simple fact, just because they are clones, does not mean they are as beastly as the real Heihachi, now if they where the 100% equivelant to the real Heihachi, then Jin would have gotten beaten, probably again, only to be saved by Devil.

So it would be easily concluded that the Heihachi clones are vastly inferior versions of the real Hei himself.

T. Ogre has been shown utilizing teleporting capabilities, however, as to how fast it is leaves it to differ, considering that "IF" teleportation is as beastly as it shows, then their would have been absolutely no way in the world that Devil Jin, much less Jin would have been capable of defeating True Ogre.

Much like how if Alpha Bison had been teleporting 24/7, a feat that he is very capable of doing, he would curb stomp everyone in the SF Universe.

T. Ogre was just a slightly modified version of T3 T. Ogre, so their capabilities would have been most likely around the same, considering that T. Ogre in T3 was capable of teleporting as well, as seen with one of his moves where he does teleport.

So by looking at this, Jin although he does some very amazing feats, none of these would make him well above and beyond someone like Ryu. Especially considering the fact, that Jin does these "feats" with most of it being help or contribution from Devil the entity itself.

The only time, Jin would have full proof would have been T. Ogre...and it's justs lame that "coincidentally" he came their while Ogre transformed to T. Ogre and Jin beat him and won.

Yet, for all of Jin's "amazing feats" I find it contradicting that he can't even dodge something like a bullet, in which he was struck down, from the front in full view.

Yet we know for a fact that Ryu himself has been confirmed to be capable of dodging bullets with ease.

Not mention, now with SF:IV on the horizon, it changes it few perspectives of Ryu's abilities. Because in SF:IV it's showing that Ryu is actually alot, alot, more powerful then we actually had anticipated within the Canon Guide.

From the Anime Trailer, although wether it's "canonical" or not, leaves one to debate. However, Gouken is surprised to make a return, and the events within the trailer do coincide with the storyline of SF, it wouldn't be far fetched to say that it isn't.

In here, we see what looks like a beaten down Ryu, being capable of fighting an obviously holding back Gouki, not only that, but being able to contend with Gouki for that matter, even landing a Shoryuken on Gouki.

So it's either, Gouki isn't as powerful as we thought (which is the most unlikely case) or that Ryu is actually alot more powerful then we originally though (which is most likely the case). Also, another important notion was the sheer speed of the Fireballs being released....they are RIDICULOUSLY fast. If you witness Ryu laying on the ground while Gouki is airborne, he's launching projectiles down to the ground at such speeds that you don't even see the trail, but just the impact motions, at the minimum bullet time speed.

It's quite safe to say that Hadouken's from Shoto's such as Ryu, Ken, and Gouki are all capable of such speeds. So my say is this...how would Jin, or Devil Jin for that matter even, be able to dodge projectiles such as these...when he couldn't even dodge bullets, much less, simple sleeping darts that are clearly visible while airborne?

Lastly taking into consideration, that the feats that Ryu did within Alpha The Movie, Capcom has actually stated is the only anime that has come the closest to being canonical to the abilities of the characters within the SF world.

If that is the case from Capcom's own mouths, then Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken would be super beastly without a doubt, because within the Alpha Movie, Ryu fires a Shinkuu-Hadouken that is X-Men Vs. Street Fighter proportion ridiculous.

Strength wise, it's hard to debate, because I have not seen Jin do anything amazing with his psychical strength, however Ryu while training with Oro is lifting a gigantic boulder above his head, clearly this item is multiple tons in weight.

So to conclude, Regular Jin would get mopped up by Ryu, however Devil Jin would be an equal match for Ryu. Yet DJ still leaves me to think otherwise, because Heihachi bested a Devil Kazuya, who had the full form of Devil at his disposal.

Ryu against Jin 8/10

Ryu against DJ 5/5

Peach
I'm friends with Jaxx?

News to me.

Don't make a duplicate of a closed thread. And don't make threads that are simply going to bait people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.