leela vs lois griffin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Leela who was is the futurama movie about bender seems to be an adept in what seems to be taekwando which she regularly uses to beat up bums and in one case an alternate reality version of herself.

Lois griffin who appeared in the stewie griffin movie is a high level master of jujutsu as shown in the episode "lethal weapons" and in the "lois kills stewie" episode
and seeing as how the stewie movie is after "lethal weapons" but before "lois kills stewie" we can conclude that she still knows it.

so Im putting the two in the following matches

1) strict hand to hand combat

2) intelect contest

who takes it?

ragesRemorse
lois is hot

Eman5805
Man, I instantly gave the fight to Leela just looking at the title, but then I remembered Lois taking Jiujitsu. Lois fought her master and beat his head in. Leela fought her master and it was a bit more evenly matched.

Lois was knocking out full grown men with one punch. Leela hasn't done that yet, though I think she's kicked some people and done that(though she does wear big army boots all the time).

So, I'll go with Lois. I think she's had some better "feats" than Leela. Not to mention she's hotter.

Man of Christ
2) intellect contest?

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
lois is hot

She also would let you do her in the butt, it's been documented in at least two episodes. I think she might also be into women.

Dark-Jaxx
Leela has beaten up Bender, a super strong robot.

Yeah, she wins both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.