Jin vs Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
okay 2 rounds 1st round will be normal jin and nightmare in chaos spiritual realm and round 2 devil jin and night terror will be in the tekken 5 final stage and http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk21/mcimsz/tekken/normal_tekken5-1280x1024-016-213038.jpg or http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/Draken_88/Deamons/sc3-nightmare-02.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Been done before. Nightmare wins.

Sado22
hater!! mad

Pyron_Knight
Jin win.
Haha, it rhymes.

Sado22
how many times must i say this?
guy with sword>>guy with no sword

Nightmare hacks him to little pieces and mails them to to Kazuya, Heihachi and Xiao.

Darkstorm Zero
It's one of the few threads where we wholeheartedly agree...

Sado22
oh.....then jin wins! laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22

mad

Darkstorm Zero

ZOMG! Youse killed Nightmare?! You Bastards! laughing

Sado22
nice to see you got your sense of humor back, darko Happy Dance

Darkstorm Zero
meh, lifes too short...

Pyron_Knight
how many times must i say this?
guy with sword>>guy with no sword

Nightmare hacks him to little pieces and mails them to to Kazuya, Heihachi and Xiao.

I wonder which piece he mails to Ling....

Anyway, having a sword isn't an automatic win by any means. The powerful projectile eyebeams of doom are also a weapon and they're a ranged weapon which > melee-range weapons and anyone who's using them.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
I wonder which piece he mails to Ling....

Anyway, having a sword isn't an automatic win by any means. The powerful projectile eyebeams of doom are also a weapon and they're a ranged weapon which > melee-range weapons and anyone who's using them.

Nightmare vs Devil Jin original thread

Check this thread, read it carefully, everything that could be said about this argument, has already been done, nothing new here...

Pyron_Knight
Hm....

Comparing highly advanced robots of doom to some ancient soldiers is laughable.

And using game mechanics...

That thread was disappointing.

Dark-Jaxx
What's disappointing is that Nightmare with one super duper SCIII blast can win.

Darkstorm Zero
Hm....

Comparing highly advanced robots of doom to some ancient soldiers is laughable.

And using game mechanics...

That thread was disappointing.

Those Jacks where weakened Kamikaze's they had nothing on the real Jack-5.

Prove that what was said isn't true, and you may have an argument.

Pyron_Knight
Just becuase something is fodder doesn't mean it's weak.

We see DJ using a eyebeam in the T6 Trailer... He doesn't land afterward as far as I remember.

Darkstorm Zero
Just becuase something is fodder doesn't mean it's weak.

They are MUCH weaker than Jack-5... Proof? Heihachi couldn't demolish him when they fought, (Jack was Heihachi's mid-boss fight.)

We see DJ using a eyebeam in the T6 Trailer... He doesn't land afterward as far as I remember.

Firstly, he wasn't in the air. Secondly, He used it after being pushed to the brink by, of all people, Howarang.... Poor choice of evidence Knight, Besides, dealing with beams is nothing new for Nightmare, just like this thread is nothing new to me...

DX5
^the same headbutt wasn't breaking the fodder JACKS either in the intro, so there's nothing saying Heihachi was trying to break JACK-5 piece by piece. We know he can shatter one with a Demon Executioner (where he using his palms) and to be honest, JACK-5 is just an upgraded version of previous JACK.

And as much as it's true Nightmare as of III has the upperhand against DJ as of 5, the soldiers who were up against Nightmare in the intro are strong men in armor. They are nothing to any version of JACK (which weigh over 500 lbs each) whatsoever.

atv2
WHEATSTRAWWWW!!!!!!!! Jin wins!!!!!

Sado22
she'd never get it...hwoarang will steal it from FedEX laughing

~Sado

Pyron_Knight
Ewwwwwww.
I'm all for yaoi couples but that one doesn't work.

Jin/Xiaoyu forever.

Sado22
ho seems to get more attention from Jin though sick

JustFrame
Nightmare has the sole advantage, simply because of Soul Edge period.

Regular Jin was taken down by a group of Mishima Zaibatsu Soldiers, while an entire army was completely wiped out from existence by Nightmare. Devil Jin would actually pose a good challenge to Nightmare, however again, Devil Jin is completely out of control, not being capable of controlling his abilities, in which he would go wild and wreck less, as seen time and time again when Jin goes in DJ mode.

Nightmare can also channel out powerful energy shockwaves from Soul Edge...like the one that took out the army, and is also represented within the SC game as well (obviously smaller so that it isn't broken).

If Jin was actually fighting someone that wasn't either Sophitia, Mitsurugi, Siegfried, Xianghua then I say he would actually have a good chance of winning. The reasons why I named those characters is because Sophitia is being given weapons from the Gods as well as having their blessings and has destroyed one Soul Edge before back in Soul Blade, Mitsurugi is one of the few characters who does not have some "super entity/weapon" help that would be capable of contending with Nightmare toe to toe, Siegfried wields Soul Calibur, and Xianghua also wields Soul Calibur as well, which is the exact opposite half of Soul Edge, putting them on the same lvl as Nightmare.

I really like Jin Kazama alot...but this match up is in Nightmare's favor sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.