Face vs Body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
for the guys AND gals out there. which is more important to you from a physical standpoint: a beautiful face or a great body?

and how much of one are you willing to give up for the other? would you consider long-term dating someone with a face that is a 3 but whose body is a 9? vice versa? would you have a one-nighter with that person?

assume 2 different circumstances: (1) a one-night-stand situation (2) long-term relationship.

oh, and assume you know nothing about the personalities of the people -- you are strictly factoring physical appearances.

i'd think (though may be WAY wrong) the gals would be more interested in face than body. guys i'm not so sure about . . .

so, face or body? big grin

Bardock42
I think both should play well together. Though an ugly face imo can't really be made up by with a sweet body, while a more unconventional body doesn't matter that much if the face is pretty. From a beauty standpoint of course.

It's the inner qualities that count.

Stay in school, kids.

botankus
Depends if a paper bag is available or not.

leonidas
judging from your sig, no bags were available at the time . . .?

stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
I'm inclined to say face, but body does matter as well. Combination like Bardock said and all that, except the staying in school part - don't do that.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42

It's the inner qualities that count.

excellent double entendre

Symmetric Chaos
It's all about the pen--

Nice face. Body is secondary (so long as it isn't hideous).

Naz
This question is too hard because I wouldn't date or have a one night stand with a slug who looked like Ewen McGregor or some dude who's totally ripped but has a face that makes babies cry.

DigiMark007
What Naz said. Looks are everything. If you got one, but not the other, screw you.

I'm a hair guy myself, but that's a different discussion.

jaden101
meh....i dont care...every hole's a goal

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by leonidas
for the guys AND gals out there. which is more important to you from a physical standpoint: a beautiful face or a great body?

and how much of one are you willing to give up for the other? would you consider long-term dating someone with a face that is a 3 but whose body is a 9? vice versa? would you have a one-nighter with that person?

assume 2 different circumstances: (1) a one-night-stand situation (2) long-term relationship.

oh, and assume you know nothing about the personalities of the people -- you are strictly factoring physical appearances.

i'd think (though may be WAY wrong) the gals would be more interested in face than body. guys i'm not so sure about . . .

Both, compromising one for the other isn't a very appealing choice. I don't want a cute face on a 400-pound body, or a bangin' body with a witch-face.

Robtard
You people can't read, the guy was posing a hypothetical. Of course a balance is preferred.

One nighter - I'd go with the face-3/body-9 option.

Long term - I'd opt for face-9/body-3 (bodies can be changed through diet/exercise)

Bicnarok
Lets be honest.!

If a Lady (from a male point of view) has either a horrible face or body then you not going to date her.

But, aha different people find different people attractive for various reasons.

For example, I could never date a female body builder type, I like feminine women. Someone else might like a muscle bound women.

A mixture of Personality, Body, Face and the "x factor" is what counts imo.

zbucsz
i messed with a few butterheads "everything looks good but her head" so i guess im a guy who thinks looks dont count as much.

Robtard
Originally posted by zbucsz
i messed with a few butterheads "everything looks good but her head" so i guess im a guy who thinks looks dont count as much.

"Butta-face" (sometimes butter-face) is the correct nomenclature, I believe.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by zbucsz

I picked up a similar slang term when stationed in Japan. Bakushen, meaning she only looks good from behind.

Dark-Jaxx
On a one night stand, I would prefer a good body...Cause during sex there are positions that don't require you to look at the face. big grin

It would be the opposite in a long term relationship, a bad body can be fixed.

KidRock
For one night stands I will take a hot body with a not so good face.

But when it comes to relationships I need a pretty face if I am going to be staring at it all the time and as long as she doesnt have some mary moo cow body I will stick with her I suppose. Everyone would want the best of both worlds, but I will take a hot face with a decent body over a hot body with a decent face.

Then again some would also consider me a jerk.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by KidRock
For one night stands I will take a hot body with a not so good face.

That's the common consensus, and it makes perfect sense. When you're totally shitfaced and doing her from behind, it doesn't really matter what her face looks like, when you probably won't remember anyways.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
THIS...IS...SPAAARTAAAAAAA!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by leonidas

Why look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire?

Devil King
The face gets them in the bed, the body keeps them there.

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden101

This is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

I'm stealing it.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jaden101

Originally posted by BackFire
This is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

I'm stealing it.

laughing I reckon a lot of young lads think this way. Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
50/50 for a relationship, body for a one nighter.

Jbill311
Face matters a lot, b/c when on a date w/ a girl, you spend more time looking at her face than her body. For a one night stand it's different, but I almost always go for an attractive face over body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.