Bus passenger beheaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I heard about this on the news, very disturbing to say the least.

Ok people get shot every day especially in the USA, but this act is really brutal and messy as apposed to pulling a trigger.

CNN:-

As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man who was sitting and sleeping beside him, a witness said Thursday.

Heres some news links although most would have seen it on the news.

CNN

DigiMark007
That's not the way to get ahead in life.

jaden101
i read about this in the paper today.....apparently the guys ipod was disturbing him and he completely lost it...stabbed him 50-60 times then cut his head off and walked up and down the bus with it in his hand

Symmetric Chaos
I have to admit I laughed srug

Also, I'm waiting for someone to go after the passengers that didn't stop the guy.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

laughing

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I have to admit I laughed srug

Also, I'm waiting for someone to go after the passengers that didn't stop the guy.

I laughed as well when I first heard it, how odd.

KidRock
Damn, somebody ****ed up..heads will roll for this one.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KidRock
Damn, somebody ****ed up..heads will roll for this one.

Heads have been rolling for a while laughing laughing laughing

AngryManatee
+90 cool points for Canada

BackFire
Public transportation sucks. Moral of the story.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by DigiMark007

That was a dark joke...nothing to lose the head over though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
That was a dark joke...nothing to lose the head over though.

Hahaha, yeah, you could even say that head.....d'oh

Bicnarok

KidRock
That does suck though..just sitting there sleeping on a bus and the last thing you ever feel before you die is getting woken up by a knife stabbing you in the throat.

Bicnarok

WrathfulDwarf
My trouble with this story is the timing. Okay, behading a person is not easy. Much less if you're using a knife. So it must have taken the guy a good amount of time to cut off the head. Given the amount of time the passengers and the bus driver could have tackle the guy (then again it would be pointless since the victim was already stabbed to death) to subdue him.

If I had been in that situation at least I would grabed a tool wrench and clobber the guy in the head. You know it's basic instinct to defend yourself and in the rush of things you react. Not that I'm trying to sound all tough...but come on...at least you tried.

Now, I know it is easy to just sit here behind my laptop and say I would have done things different. But then again, who really knows...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My trouble with this story is the timing. Okay, behading a person is not easy. Much less if you're using a knife. So it must have taken the guy a good amount of time to cut off the head. Given the amount of time the passengers and the bus driver could have tackle the guy (then again it would be pointless since the victim was already stabbed to death) to subdue him.

If I had been in that situation at least I would grabed a tool wrench and clobber the guy in the head. You know it's basic instinct to defend yourself and in the rush of things you react. Not that I'm trying to sound all tough...but come on...at least you tried.

Now, I know it is easy to just sit here behind my laptop and say I would have done things different. But then again, who really knows...

Called it.

Ushgarak

My understanding is that he beheaded the guy after being locked in the bus.

WrathfulDwarf
I should have made it clear that the mob mentality could work during the stabbing. My bad...

KidRock
I should have made it clear that the mob mentality could work during the stabbing. My bad...

Maybe.

But I would assume everyones thinking "Ok if we rush him at least one of us is getting stabbed in the throat repeatedly like the bloody half man laying on the floor right now...I dont want to risk me being that guy out of all of us that catches the knife" so everyone just does the sensible thing and run for their lives.

My ass would have been running off that bus unless I had the absolute perfect opportunity to kill this guy..like if I had a knife of my own or a big wrench and I was standing behind him.

Devil King
Originally posted by Bicnarok
a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man

I bet he played a lot of video games and listened to Marilyn Manson.

BackFire
And I bet he didn't watch Fox news.

Shame.

Devil King
What problem can't be avoided by a dab of Doocy every morning and an ounce of O'Reilly every evening?

KidRock
Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld at 3am is the funniest show in television.

Devil King
Yuck! Sounds Jewish to me. NO THANKS!

Robtard
That Catholic school you attended, was Gibson a major donator to it by chance?

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld at 3am is the funniest show in television.

Dunno about that.

Definitely the best show on the network, though.

botankus
Ok people get shot every day especially in the USA

I applaud you for your consistency. No matter what the topic, you always seem to sneak this information into your post. I'd be willing to bet that even in the "Humans Having Sex With Animals" thread, you've got all the bases covered by informing someone who's disgusted by beastiality that every American shoots 88 people every day on their way to work.

Robtard
That was funny and good call, Botankiss.

Edit: What the moron fails to realize, America has a considerably low rate compared to some countries like Columbia, Guatemala, South Africa and Thailaind, so not sure what he's on about with that "especially in the USA" bit.

botankus
Sorry it took me so long to post, but I've been dodging bullets all morning.

Robtard
Per American traditions and customs, you did fire back, right?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
That was funny and good call, Botankiss.

Edit: What the moron fails to realize, America has a considerably low rate compared to some countries like Columbia, Guatemala, South Africa and Thailaind, so not sure what he's on about with that "especially in the USA" bit.

I'll say it before someone else says it....

"...but those countries are consider Third-world countries...The USA is suppose to be a great superpower and they shoot at each other everyday and so on...."

yeah, well, that's my contribution for now. embarrasment

botankus
Per American traditions and customs, you did fire back, right?

Of course, but the news wasn't all that good on my behalf. I only killed 5 innocent bystanders, which is well below my average. I blame the lack of recent R-rated action films as to why my numbers have been so low.

Robtard
Not sure why guns are only looked at though, knife crimes and beatings kill mother****ers too, seems like gun-bigotry to me.

Toku King
That's extremely disturbing. RIP passenger.

The_Dormouse
This is one of the most disturbing stories I've heard in a while. That'd be really f*cked up to experience that as a witness or the victim.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not sure why guns are only looked at though, knife crimes and beatings kill mother****ers too, seems like gun-bigotry to me.

How many kids have killed more two orthree people at a time with one knife or with their fists, compared to guns?

ermm

Look man, I'm sticking to it.

Dark-Jaxx
Not sure why guns are only looked at though, knife crimes and beatings kill mother****ers too, seems like gun-bigotry to me. Yeah I actually prefer knives. There's just a connection I get with the guy I kill ya know? I mean, feeling his blood squirt on my hand or face just makes me feel as though we really understand eachother.

Da Joker
Damn this is so messed up. I had trouble thinking straight after reading about it, I can't imagine having been a passenger. I kept wishing it was a sick hoke and hoped it was, but it wasn't. sad Damn that guy is sick.

Devil King
That Catholic school you attended, was Gibson a major donator to it by chance?

No. I don't hate Jews in a sort of "kill'em and hope I didn't just invalidate my jew-insurance policy!" kind of way. I don't hate Jews as a race. I hate Israel as a nation. It's really not a Nazi thing. It's just a geopolitical consideration of the situation.

Schecter
Originally posted by botankus
Of course, but the news wasn't all that good on my behalf. I only killed 5 innocent bystanders, which is well below my average. I blame the lack of recent R-rated action films as to why my numbers have been so low.

this is whats wrong with america these days. underachievers like you.

next time stop and reload.

=Tired Hiker=
It's kind of disturbing to think that some of you are joking about this. To me, anyway.

Blinky
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's kind of disturbing to think that some of you are joking about this. To me, anyway.

Put those same people in the bus when it happened and I am sure they would the first ones to wet their pants.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
No. I don't hate Jews in a sort of "kill'em and hope I didn't just invalidate my jew-insurance policy!" kind of way. I don't hate Jews as a race. I hate Israel as a nation. It's really not a Nazi thing. It's just a geopolitical consideration of the situation.

Speaking of, I never made it to Jerusalem, so no wall-rock for you.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blinky
Put those same people in the bus when it happened and I am sure they would the first ones to wet their pants.

Dude, I would have busted out my Rambo knife and started stabbing people too. All those people in a small space? It's perfect!

Dark-Jaxx
Put those same people in the bus when it happened and I am sure they would the first ones to wet their pants. I would be the one doing the beheading little man.

And I would do it with a butter knife.

Blinky
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I would be the one doing the beheading little man.

And I would do it with a butter knife.

No... you'd be shitting your pants.

Deja~vu

Ok people get shot every day especially in the USA, but this act is really brutal and messy as apposed to pulling a trigger.

As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man who was sitting and sleeping beside him, a witness said Thursday.

CNN Ewwwwwwwww. It just goes to show you, it's always something. Damn sick people.

and don't talk to strangers. Geez, wish I could follow that advice.......... sad

Dark-Jaxx
No... you'd be shitting your pants. Well yeah I would, but I do that normally, the feel of wet shit in my pants while I'm in public gives me a major boner.

Heat_Vision
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well yeah I would, but I do that normally, the feel of wet shit in my pants while I'm in public gives me a major boner.

Is that before or after you freeze the shit and ram it back up your ass? dance

dadudemon
Here's more news...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080805/bus_killing_080805/20080805?hub=TopStories

Robtard
Asians.

Blinky
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's more news...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080805/bus_killing_080805/20080805?hub=TopStories

"Please kill me" ?
Maybe the judicial system should help this guy fulfill his dreams.

chillmeistergen
It's odd that he won't just kill himself. There's all that coward's way out shit (and it is shit), but a real coward is surely someone who wants to die but lacks the guts to kill themself.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's odd that he won't just kill himself. There's all that coward's way out shit (and it is shit), but a real coward is surely someone who wants to die but lacks the guts to kill themself.

Indeed, however I suppose it depends on individual cases really.

Person A might hate their life and thus commit suicide.
Person B might hate their life but decide that they will fight on and on to make it better.
Person C might hate their life but decided that they can't stomach the notion of killing theirself so instead plod along...

So really, is Person A a coward and Person B is not? Or is Person A not a coward but Person C is...

Depends on your outlook...

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Indeed, however I suppose it depends on individual cases really.

Person A might hate their life and thus commit suicide.
Person B might hate their life but decide that they will fight on and on to make it better.
Person C might hate their life but decided that they can't stomach the notion of killing theirself so instead plod along...

So really, is Person A a coward and Person B is not? Or is Person A not a coward but Person C is...

Depends on your outlook...

I personally, wouldn't label him a coward no matter what category he fits in to. My post was more directed at the - "suicide's the coward's way out!!" bunch.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I personally, wouldn't label him a coward no matter what category he fits in to. My post was more directed at the - "suicide's the coward's way out!!" bunch.

Yes, i was agreeing with you.

Da Joker
I say blow the bastard's brains out, he's worthless scum.

Devil King
Speaking of, I never made it to Jerusalem, so no wall-rock for you.

Perhaps because Israel no longer exists. Much like the Iroquois Nation no-longer exists. But perhaps the winners of the civial war were to simply proclaim it's existence?

Bicnarok

nd4
that is sad well no head no gain.

Quark_666
If I had been in that situation at least I would grabed a tool wrench and clobber the guy in the head. I'll never, ever use a bus without bringing a tool wrench along.

Quark_666
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's kind of disturbing to think that some of you are joking about this. To me, anyway. laughing Originally posted by Blinky
Put those same people in the bus when it happened and I am sure they would the first ones to wet their pants. Dude...I'M WETTING MY PANTS RIGHT NOW!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quark_666
laughing Dude...I'M WETTING MY PANTS RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm wetting your pants right now too!

Bicnarok
I noticed some people have brought Israel and Jews into this news HEADERsmile

I was wondering what the connection is, was the head collector a jew?

lord xyz

CNN Didn't he know there are other ways to get some head?

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.