Would you rather...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Okay so the idea of this is to come up with fairly equal but pretty different items or abilities you'd rather have in the real world if given the choice between them.

Such as, Vibranium or Adamantium. True Adamantium would be all but completely invincible in the real world but would you even be able to do anything with the form of it you were given, and then even if you were you'd still feel impacts on it where as Vibranium would absorb nearly if not all of the impact resistance. So for me I'd much rather have a vibranium weapon, shield, or suit like T'Challa than say a vibranium shield or weapons.

Or like Cap's SSS or Black Panther's Heart Shaped Herb.

What about a Green Lantern Ring or Matter Manipulation. Intangibility or invisibility, (assuming that light would still reflect off you if intangible making you still visible). Iron Man's armor or Wolverine's powers? True wolverine's powers aren't as vast as Tony's armor allows him to be but Wolverine's powers are always with him and make him nearly unkillable to real world problems short of nuclear attack I'd think.

So decide which of my decisions you'd chose and try to make your own list for the next person to decide.

llagrok
I'd choose to have Batdude and Loeb offed.

Dark-Jaxx
On the examples you gave...

Vibranium.

Cap's SSS.

Green Lantern Ring.

Intangibility.

Wolverine's powers.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd choose to have Batdude and Loeb offed. what was the other similar choice?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
what was the other similar choice?

Fanboys offed.

Galan007
gl ring
tony's armor
sss
wolvie's powers
intangibility

Entity
Anybody else got any choice ideas? confused

Some more different but equal choices?

Starscream M
Would you rather have venom symbiote or wolverine's healing factor?

Philosophía
Wolverine's healing factor.

Entity
Would you rather have venom symbiote or wolverine's healing factor? If the symbiote were dormant, mindless or at least submissive to my will then the symbiote every time but seeing it the way it is the HF. Does that mean I get the unbreakable metal laced bones too? eek!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Entity
Does that mean I get the unbreakable metal laced bones too? eek! nope, that makes the HF choice too easy

Starscream M
human torch's flame blasts or ice man's ice blasts

Entity
human torch's flame blasts or ice man's ice blasts Well Iceman's whole power set would be a without a doubter but still just his ice blast I'd prefer since it'd several times be more effective than fire and no where near as lethal by comparison and I prefer the non lethal unless forced attacks.

And as for the HF question, unless I'm in at least almost total control of the symbiote then either way its gonna be the HF over it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Fanboys offed.

KMC would be GONE.

Entity
Time travel or immortality?

Super Strength or Speed or Invulnerability?

Teleportation or Heat vision

Telekinesis or Limited Telepathy Reading only

Temporary Self replication or size alteration?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Entity
Time travel or immortality?

Super Strength or Speed or Invulnerability?

Teleportation or Heat vision

Telekinesis or Limited Telepathy Reading only

Temporary Self replication or size alteration?

What do you mean by immortality ? As in, you aren't able to die under any conditions, but if a hand is cut off for example it won't regenerate ?

Speed

Teleportation

It depends what level the telekinesis is. And by limited telepathy you mean only reading what others are thinking, but not being able to scan their mind completly (similar to how Ultimate Magneto and Xavier are) and being unable to alter the thoughts of others ?

How much time until my 'double' and me get reunited ? And if so, do I get the memories and experiences it had during the separation ? Anyway, this would probably be my choice anyway.

fangirl101
matter manipulation or telepathy in the real world would make one invincible if they chose to rule the world or extremely rich.

llagrok
Originally posted by fangirl101
matter manipulation or telepathy in the real world would make one invincible if they chose to rule the world or extremely rich.

You'd stay on Earth if you had matter manipulation?

I would stock up on women and go on a space trip.

Darth Macabre
Flight or Superspeed?

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
You'd stay on Earth if you had matter manipulation?

I would stock up on women and go on a space trip.
Turn all my dolls into gold and read people's mind for my financial gain. I'd be the richest ***** in the land.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Flight or Superspeed?
Super Speed of course.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by fangirl101
Super Speed of course.

Super-speed is awesome.

Entity
I've always thought flight was a stupid power in comparison to most of the others.

I mean other than avoiding death by gravity or fast excape its really pointless in the help it provides.

darthgoober
Power Girl or Wonder Woman... Babs FTW wink

Entity
Originally posted by darthgoober
Power Girl or Wonder Woman... Babs FTW wink Power girl!

Normally I'm a brunette man but theres just something about that doppelganger alien cousin of the man of steel that just makes me wanna try and saw thru her like kryptonite jackhammer! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.