The Sentry vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Now that Ironman has been defeated by Red Hulk, he calls in his silver bullet. Can Sentry do what the other big guns failed to do?

Who wins?

guy222
Rulk

Knowsbleed33
Teabag force ftw!

ElBeyonder
Hulk

CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight, Red Hulk is above WWHulk? what has he done to prove this, because Sentry was easily WWHulk toughest opponent, lasting longer than any other opponent that was fought.

Xplosive
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight, Red Hulk is above WWHulk? what has he done to prove this, because Sentry was easily WWHulk toughest opponent, lasting longer than any other opponent that was fought.

Red Hulk killed an Abomination. He knocked out Uatu the Watcher with an elbow. He was playing with Savage Hulk like a child. He crushed, embarrassed Rune King Thor.

He would demolish Sentry with a left hand.

Endrict Nuul
Oh dead God...please let off on the Rulk threads, Hulk kicks his ass again.

janus77
Originally posted by Xplosive
Red Hulk killed an Abomination. He knocked out Uatu the Watcher with an elbow. He was playing with Savage Hulk like a child. He crushed, embarrassed Rune King Thor.

He would demolish Sentry with a left hand.
any Hulk could have killed Abomination, not a feat really.
Banner KTFO'd Abomination, last time they fought.

also, Red planned to kill Hulk. and failed. he admitted he had to change his plans and just dumped Savage Hulk in the sea (after the absurd sleeper hold maneuver on a Hulk that does not need to breathe for hours, if at all).

if not for the Mjolnir usage and the ridiculous KO of Uatu, I'd have said WWH >> Red.

oh, and interesting that Red said he had to hold his breath in space ... hmm

anyway, back on topic. Red stomps Sentry. Sentry's powers in the totality << Hulk's durability/resilience/powers. Red > WWH, ergo ...

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by janus77

also, Red planned to kill Hulk. and failed. he admitted he had to change his plans and just dumped Savage Hulk in the sea (after the absurd sleeper hold maneuver on a Hulk that does not need to breathe for hours, if at all).

if not for the Mjolnir usage and the ridiculous KO of Uatu, I'd have said WWH >> Red.

anyway, back on topic. Red stomps Sentry. Sentry's powers in the totality << Hulk's durability/resilience/powers. Red > WWH, ergo ...

Probably Redhulk/A-Bomb/some one else is World Breaker's power.

janus77
I think Red's displaying power beyond the world breaking level, I wouldn't ever expect a Watcher to be KO'd from the force of a blow that would smash a planet.

plain old Green Scar has survived planet dusting explosions and bombs, so a cosmic entity like the Watcher has to be a good deal more durable (also, the whole thing about pressures in space and cosmic radiation etc etc make it necessary for cosmics to be tougher than terrestrials).

Xplosive

It doesn't matter, I only said what he did.

He didn't admit anything. He was playing with Savage Hulk like a child, doing to him whatever he wanted.

He was choking the life out of him, but didn't want to choke him, even woke him up. He could kill him, especially because Hulk could turn to Banner (and Rulk would be responsible for Hulk turning to Bruce) and he would turn to Bruce, because Rulk was choking him and Savage Hulk couldn't do anything, couldn't even move, couldn't resist at all, he couldn't do anything.
He could literally kill him.
He then said ''I let you live'' and we know he could kill him. And I really doubt writers would allow Hulk to die, but he was easily defeated, maybe that hurts Hulk even more.
And most disturbing is that it looked Red Hulk wasn't going all out all, far from it.

For now it seems WWH would also be a joke to Red Hulk. Red Hulk seems to be just in another league.

janus77
he can't kill Banner, it's long been established that Banner turns back into Hulk if a mortal blow (I think it was a bullet to the head) is landed on him...

and no, Red said he intended to kill Hulk to up his own rep, he waited for Savage Hulk to regain consciousness before trying to kill him with the gun. Savage Hulk ate the gun instead of biting the bullet! then landed an uppercut on Red.

Red was knocked back to the edge of the strut they were standing on, which is when he says "alright, new strategy, I let you live..." and then smashes the bridge just as Savage is landing (in an attacking posture) thus Savage is bfr'd.

that's basically an admission that he failed to kill Savage Hulk. he couldn't do it by fighting him (and he had more of a go at it than he did at the Watcher or Thor, both of whom went down really easy) and he couldn't do it with his gun.

CaptainStoic
I think Red's displaying power beyond the world breaking level, I wouldn't ever expect a Watcher to be KO'd from the force of a blow that would smash a planet.

plain old Green Scar has survived planet dusting explosions and bombs, so a cosmic entity like the Watcher has to be a good deal more durable (also, the whole thing about pressures in space and cosmic radiation etc etc make it necessary for cosmics to be tougher than terrestrials).

Quasar took a Watcher down, the only thing is that Uatu was standing there stunned, and wasn't ready for the fight or willing it seems to fight back. The Watcher Quasar fought was out for blood. I'm thinking that Watchers may just be over-rated by many on this board, hell.... I have a feeling that the Grandmaster could deal with Uatu.

Xplosive
he can't kill Banner, it's long been established that Banner turns back into Hulk if a mortal blow (I think it was a bullet to the head) is landed on him...

Janus, I know yo are one of the biggest fan of Hulk, so I understand you.
With that quote you sounded like nothing can kill the Hulk or Banner. Ha.

But Hulk would turn to Bruce and Red Hulk would or could tear his head off in split second. No come back form that.

janus77
Quasar's a cosmic no?
I suspect he might have more than "planet busting" power.

I accept Uatu wasn't prepared for Red's attack, I think I've said so elsewhere too but, I seriously don't think a Watcher would go down to a planet busting level attack...

I'm not saying Uatu's at the top of the cosmic tree, but the Watchers are or should certainly be beyond Hulk et al.

janus77
Janus, I know yo are one of the biggest fan of Hulk, so I understand you.
With that quote you sounded like nothing can kill the Hulk or Banner. Ha.

But Hulk would turn to Bruce and Red Hulk would or could tear his head off in split second. No come back form that.
two problems with the rip his head off thing, 1) Red hasn't shown that level of power yet - the best he did to Hulk (who he desperately wanted to kill, if you recall the whole monologue) - was break his arm and 2) according to Maestro, Hulk is "functionally immortal" ie can reform from being atomised. Maestro broke Hulk's neck and it took Professor Hulk a week to recuperate, WWH had his torso ripped through and took maybe a few seconds to recuperate?

anyway, what's on-panel is that Red wanted Hulk dead, had been dreaming about it for years. Hulk didn't die, though Red tried. Red bfr'd Hulk.

psycho gundam

anyway, back on topic. Red stomps Sentry. Sentry's powers in the totality << Hulk's durability/resilience/powers. Red > WWH, ergo ... well, beside there not being any air for him to breath in space, any attempt to speak would result in total loss or organs since space is a fu(k'n hard vacuum.

as for sentry, yeah, there is no way he's beating red hulk especially with his track record and the fact that king hulk was already impervious to most of sentry's arsenel.....red hulk would just laugh at him.

Xplosive
anyway, what's on-panel is that Red wanted Hulk dead, had been dreaming about it for years. Hulk didn't die, though Red tried. Red bfr'd Hulk.

Then he said ''I let you live'', so, then maybe he realized that showing to Hulk how much stronger he is than him is even more hurtful to Hulk.

He pretty much embarressed him.

janus77
I was thinking of the fact that Professor Hulk used to think he couldn't "breathe" in space too, until he was tricked into "fixing" the Shield space weapon (the eye?) and in the midst of that battle, he lost his oxygen mask ... he evolved on-the-fly to no longer need to breathe in space.

same deal underwater too, on the way to Nightmare Island (Tempus Fugit).

I have a feeling that Red might indeed be in someway rooted in the "psyche" of The Hulk, rather than Banner)... a splinter of a splinter personality... that's why he keeps saying he's his own man (reinforcing?).

so technically he may not share the memories or emotional ties of Banner, but he would have all the memories and pent up rage of Hulk...

anyway, it's speculation... Red will probably turn out to be Squirrel Girl on heat no expression.

janus77
Then he said ''I let you live'', so, then maybe he realized that showing to Hulk how much stronger he is than him is even more hurtful to Hulk.

He pretty much embarressed him.
didn't I say that? confused
yes, he said "alright, new strategy, I'll let you live"... but the series of events should compel the reader to understand that he tried to kill Savage Hulk (a weaker, dumb state of Hulk) and failed.

I'm not saying he didn't beat Savage Hulk, of course he did, but I wouldn't say he embarrassed Hulk, considering what Red did to Uatu and later to Thor, Savage gave something of an account for himself. knocked Red on his arse a few times, pulled Red's arm away as Red was cocking up to clock Uatu again...

I suspect the original Hulk - Abomination fight might have been more of a straight-forward mauling of Savage Hulk.

FearOfBlood
World Breaker Power gone to Red Hulk and A-Bomb...

Imo: Word Breaker Hulk > RedHulk > WWH.

guy222
Rulk>WWH

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk>WWH

Without a doubt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
World Breaker Power gone to Red Hulk and A-Bomb...

Imo: Word Breaker Hulk > RedHulk > WWH.

Worldbreaker would beat Rulk's ass imo.

Dark-Jaxx
Worldbreaker would BFR himself and Rulk.

janus77
I'd say Red > World Breaker but almost all of that's based on Red v Uatu.

if Uatu has a glass jaw or something, if Uatu can't withstand a planet busting haymaker, then I'd have to revise my opinion.

as it stands, Red's earthquake making punches aren't anything more than Savage Hulk can do, nevermind World Breaker's world breaking energy release... so all Red's got to convince me with is the Uatu fight and possibly the Thor fight if that was indeed the much revered "Rune King".

Badabing
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.