Wolverine Movie, Sabretooth thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
I just saw pics of Sabretooth for the Wolverine movie, and got a little nervous about how it may turn out, but you never know. Who do you think could play a better Sabretooth? So far I think the wrestler named Sid Vicious or Sid Justice is perfect. He's 6'9 303 lbs and has that same blonde hair and crazy look that creed has. Wish I could post pics up, but never been good with that. If you wanna post pics i'll appreciate it.

Kazenji
**** no get rid of the wreastlers they should stay in the ring they can't act for shit.

EvilTyrant
compared to what they got now, you got an better idea, Sid Vicious is perfect.

steverules
Originally posted by Kazenji
**** no get rid of the wreastlers they should stay in the ring they can't act for shit.

Thats why sabretooth got very few lines in x-men, he got like....2 lines in the film

EvilTyrant
man, I can't read what you typed because of your bouncing pic, lol. I just saw the trailer on youtube and the Sabretooth guy looks fine so far, but I notice they keeping him covered up so far. but it looks great.

Kazenji
And that guy is an actor not a wrestler.....what a surprise stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.