Superman vs. Abomination & Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Two Hulk villains and Post-Crisis Superman

redhotrash
Either one could pass for a Superman villain. Abomination would get stomped out on his own, but Absorbing Man could give him all sorts of trouble. Assuming he is only suffering from mild CIS and not complete retardation, I can see AM giving him a real run. Abomination added in could potentially sucker punk Supes out.

Sup3rman1521
Yea i thought Abomination alone would get killed. so i gave him AM.

tkitna
Team

Harbinger
Supes 8/10; Abom seems like a non-factor here.

darthgoober
This would come down to just how dumb AM was during this particular fight. In a comic Supes would win after a tough fight, but in a neural environment where AM isn't likely to do anything like turn himself into glass or toilet paper the team has a definite shot.

Soljer
Abomination is a non-factor. Absorbing man could, potentially, be a problem...but he's far too dumb to present a true threat.

Superman, 9/10. Just in case Absorbing Man decides to get a twelfth level intellect.

TricksterPriest
They need to bring back Earth X Absorbing Man. He's a villain of huge potential. Creel has one of the best defensive powersets in comics. He's no slouch on offense either.

But the fact that he's nearly mentally handicapped always dooms him. Btw, if he absorbed say, the PC from Surfer, would his control over it exceed Surfer's?

redhotrash
I wouldnt write off Abomination completely. I mean the guy is still a class 100 who has been able to challenge the Hulk. He could take a few blows while delivering a few of his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.