Ronnie, Jason, Hal, And Kilowog vs. Surfer,Quasar,Black Bolt,Beta Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
5 minutes prep.
Hal and Kil both have just charged thier rings to capacity.

CaptainStoic
Any info on Ronnie and Jason?

Raoul
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Any info on Ronnie and Jason?

the two firestorm's. high end matter manipulators. can basically conjure up anything they want out of thin air.

CaptainStoic
Ok that's what I thought, but when I saw Jason, I thought of Jason Todd for some crazy reason.... and I was like what the hell is he going to do in this fight?

Team one seems to be touting two of the same powers which doesn't really help them out too much, while team 2, is more versatile or seems to be. I'll wait to see what others have to say about this.

occultdestroyer
Team 2 easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ok that's what I thought, but when I saw Jason, I thought of Jason Todd for some crazy reason.... and I was like what the hell is he going to do in this fight?

Team one seems to be touting two of the same powers which doesn't really help them out too much, while team 2, is more versatile or seems to be. I'll wait to see what others have to say about this.

Only on the surface. Ronnie Firestorm is greater skilled. Ronnie has more powers and greater power.

Hal is greater skilled than WOG. Wog has near superman level strength and durability with a power ring.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Ronnie Firestorm is greater skilled. yes.

Originally posted by fangirl101
Ronnie has more powers and greater power. no. while ronnie would most definitely kick jason's ass if they were to battle, jason has more raw power at his disposal. he's still a rookie though. with enough time i wouldn't be surprised to see jason surpass ronnie - and by a hefty margin at that. hell, many of his feats are up there already.

Soljer
What are the initial match ups? That'd greatly simplify things compared to all the different possibilities.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Soljer
What are the initial match ups? That'd greatly simplify things compared to all the different possibilities.
I'd say Ronnie and Quasar would duke it out while Hal and Surfer go for each other. Beta and Kil would go for each other being as they both are shit ugly and super strong with weapons. leaving jason to face black bolt.

Bouboumaster
Team 2

Boy Blue
Hal and Surfer stalemate
Quasar takes Ronnie
Beta takes Kil
Black Bolt takes Jason

IMO, of course...

Leaving 4 vs. 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.