Classic Juggernaut vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in NYC.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/193481-137385-juggernaut_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/278348-57445-hulk_super.jpg

Harbinger
Rulk tears off Jugg's helmet, then rips the Gem right out of his body.

allen4
again?.......... geek

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by allen4
again?.......... geek

guy222
Rulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk how? Juggernaut is invincible and unstoppable.

CaptainStoic
This thread is already in existence.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
how? Juggernaut is invincible and unstoppable. loeb. no expression

but anyway, bfr is still an option. guy heard that red will collide and take care off the juggernaut so right now, lets focus on other characters.

CaptainStoic

occultdestroyer
OMG that's a nightmare come true!

Knowsbleed33
White-hot uberstar Jeph Loeb? What planet are we on again?

Symmetric Chaos
Rulk verbally rapes Cain until someone points out that RULK HAS ONLY EXISTED FOR 4 ISSUES SO FAR.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Some other sources claim that in issue 6 Green Hulk is going to collide with Red Hulk, and they said that it will be for the last time. This in itself sounds cryptic, this may be it for the Green Hulk, he may die in issue 6.

I think there is an issue 7 up on Marvel.com and he is in that issue along with Rulk.

But this sucks. Going by the description, I have a feeling Juggs is going to be one of the many guests and is going to be in it like 1 panel and is going to get beat.

janus77
Originally posted by Starscream M
how? Juggernaut is invincible and unstoppable.
neither of those statements is true.
he has been stopped a few times, he definitely has had the snot beat out of him too.

Red should squish him pretty easy, what I'd be "worrying" about is whether or not Red ends up ***** slapping Cyttorak as well ... hopefully it'll end before they bring in Surfer or Galactus no expression

BUSTER1
Originally posted by janus77
neither of those statements is true.
he has been stopped a few times, he definitely has had the snot beat out of him too.

Red should squish him pretty easy, what I'd be "worrying" about is whether or not Red ends up ***** slapping Cyttorak as well ... hopefully it'll end before they bring in Surfer or Galactus no expression

Have you been reading my post on the other Juggernaut vs Rulk thread?

janus77
I'll take a look...

Badabing
Been done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.