Saesee Tiin vs. Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jbill311
Saesee hasn't gotten very much attention for a while, so lets say that this takes place in the fields of Naboo

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

Darth Subjekt
Dooku. Simply because he's Dooku. One of the best Jedi in the Order's 25,000 year history and an ever greater Lord of the Sith.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Dooku. Simply because he's Dooku. One of the best Jedi in the Order's 25,000 year history and an ever greater Lord of the Sith.

Star Wars: Clone Wars and Dark Rendezvous are two books that exemplify why Count Dooku is the shit.

Blax_Hydralisk
How does DR employ anything? If anything, it downplays his skills, what with him being unable to defeat Yoda even though A) He was empowered since he was on a planet that reeked with the dark side, and B) Yoda was fighting while focusing on the fat old women hanging out the window...

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
How does DR employ anything? If anything, it downplays his skills, what with him being unable to defeat Yoda even though A) He was empowered since he was on a planet that reeked with the dark side, and B) Yoda was fighting while focusing on the fat old women hanging out the window...

Young fool... only now... at the end... do you understand that I wasn't necessarily talking about combat skills in response to Subjekt. Though, he does pwnz0rs Asajj by lifting one finger.

Blax_Hydralisk
Your mother.

Darth Subjekt
Your father.

Blax_Hydralisk
I am your father.

Faunus
Your mom is your father.

Master Crimzon
TRANSSEXUAL!

GenomeFrozener
P A R A D O X !

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I am your father. No... that's not true. That's impossible!

Blax_Hydralisk
Even worse.... I saved hundreds by switching my superweapon insurance to Geico!

Search your feelings. You know it be true!

Lt. Valerian
Well, it's been a while... I can see all of you bastards are still around, haha.

Darth Subjekt
Did you get a free gecko?

well that's really just improbable.

Master Crimzon
Damn it, I love it when threads go this off-topic. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.