S02.5E01 - Going Postal 3 - Let's Talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Echo sends Gina off to safety while he confronts his enemies, but the tables turn with an unexpected twist.

Webisode 3- "Let's Talk" (full episode)

Official Site (US Only)
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/webisodes/#vid=279860

YouTube.com
F6y-e1XlFZc

Discuss...

S_D_J
So... he was a Level 5 prisoner all along?, or Did Angela know about him since he was a boy?

Captain REX
I'm guessing the former.

stickman618
that was pretty cool

i hope he makes it to the series

S_D_J
btw Rex: could you please edit the thread tittle, I messed up the episode number wink

I haven't read the latest GN, is it related, besides the name?

stickman618
yeah it is, it has one difference from the webisode tho but who cares

stickman618
Originally posted by S_D_J
So... he was a Level 5 prisoner all along?, or Did Angela know about him since he was a boy?

i think he was just there when he was younger, maybe before he manifested or something

Strangelove
Alright, I'm going to make a formal motion that from now on all "mobisodes" only get one thread per story arc. It's pointless to create a new thread for each one when they are apparently released fairly close together, and there is not enough in each to discuss to warrant individual threads.

S_D_J
Fine by me wink

Next webisode get's the "one thread per arc" treatment, if it's ok with everyone else

about this thread... it can get closed, moved or merge... If Rex feels like it smile

Strangelove
Originally posted by S_D_J
Fine by me wink

Next webisode get's the "one thread per arc" treatment, if it's ok with everyone else

about this thread... it can get closed, moved or merge... If Rex feels like it smile I hope I didn't sound like an assh0le embarrasment

S_D_J
nah smile

I know you mean well yes

stickman618
no new webisodes yet??

S_D_J
Not at the moment.

sad

I really don't know if there's gonna be new webisodes or not...

stickman618
so they gave this guy, and only, this guy a live action introduction and not just through the graphic novels, why??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.