Rock Lee vs Kouga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Conditions. Rock Lee can open up 2 gates. Vs Kouga with his Shards.

Two Speed demons go at it. Who wins.

Kento
Has Kouga ever done anything? He was always kinda..useless everytime I seen him even if he was one the only characters I liked in the series.

Csdabest
I just know Kouga had super strength and speeds with the shards w/ the ability to send shockwaves through the grounds. I beleive. Never finished reading Inuyasha thoigh someone said it ended all gay like

Kento
Never read Inuyasha..and the series just got old really fast. So I can't really say. As long as Kouga can survive he'll win automatically anyway after a couple of minutes. Lee's body can't take the gates for long.

Dark-Jaxx
Kouga loses. Badly. Seriously, he fvcking gets crushed.

Ban Mido
Kouga ahh yes one of my favorites of Inuyasha big grin!

With his shards I probably would say he's one of the fastest in the series, he does seem insanely fast...two gates on lees part...hmm...I doubt it would be that much faster....And if I remember correctly didn't Kouga work over that massive giant of a man from the band of seven O_O?

I wouldn't count him out too early honestly, a little thinking back and he does have quite a few wins and pretty nice feats

Dark-Jaxx
Kouga is not even as fast as Lee without the Gates.

dvampire
Kouga can spin himself like a tornado, that's pretty fast. I say this fight is even. Kouga is stronger and faster with the shards, but Lee is just much better fighter, and will save him from losing most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.