WWHulk vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
can the strongest incarnation of hulk take down rulk

occultdestroyer
No

guy222
Rulk FTW

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk beats down WWH with WWH's own fists.

DeathKap
Rulk

BUSTER1
No one and I mean NO-ONE can beat Red Hulk -not WWH not Juggernaut, And not even Eternity himself!!!

fangirl101
Originally posted by BUSTER1
No one and I mean NO-ONE can beat Red Hulk -not WWH not Juggernaut, And not even Eternity himself!!!

Omega
Pre-Crisis Validus
Emo Prime
Kingdom Gog
The Uber Doomsdays
Superman 1 Million
All Will ***** Rulk.
smile

And Eternity wil too.

Rorschach
We are not worthy of such a battle.

janus77
Red wins

FearOfBlood
WWH loses.
World Breaker Hulk wins ( RedHulk's power is World Breaker's power)

janus77
how does Red get World Breaker power?

it would make some sense if a large slice of Hulk's psyche/powers did end up separated from him, after all how else to explain the return of Savage Hulk?

spetznaz
As I said on a previous thread, Rulk is basically Marvel Ltd trying to ape the Emoprime storyline.

A 'super' version of a super character (in this case Hulk, in that case Superman) comes and just goes through everything like a hot knife through butter.

The major difference is that Emoprime (even with all his crying) was actually very well written, and his power sets logically allow him to do the feats he was doing (he was basically operating a pre-Crisis lite levels). Rulk, on the other hand, is supposed to be a super-Hulk who we are supposed to accept can pound on even characters like Uatu and Thor.

One was a well written comic showing what would happen if a crazed freak that happens to have more powers than most heroes combined ran amok. Also, the power set possessed by Emoprime would allow him to LOGICALLY be able to do most (not all, but most) of the feats he did ....add the guardian amp and that takes care of most of the outliers.

The other is a thoroughly ridiculous comic that shows what would happen if a character that already has a mass of fanboys was given the wetdream treatment by the parent company, and in the process we end up with the Red Hulk. Simply a way of Marvel to amp sales, although in the process of increasing short-term sales they are actually diluting the long-term brand equity of the comic. Unless a really GREAT explanation is given of the Rulk, you can rest assured that Marvel just messed up the Hulk series (think of how many characters have been discredited .....and not just in sales, even in KMC battles. For instance, anyone who brings up Wonderwoman vs Wendigo ...all I need to do is show a scan of a Wendigo being beheaded! Someone brings up Flash vs the Hulk, all I need to do is show how the Hulk was in jeopardy of getting SHOT WITH A GUN, and then asking how he could survive an IMP. Someone brings up Thor vs .....well, you catch my drift).

Marvel better have a SUPER explanation for Rulk, otherwise they just messed up a character (similar to what they did to Wolverine, whereby currently only rabid fanboys are for the character).

I used to blame Loeb for this, as recently as yesterday. However, I now think the blame is Marvel Ltd's. After all, they hold the final veto on their characters, and it is not as if Loeb can just go and write anything. A writer's job in ANY comic book company is very perilous, and they are always in fear of getting cut out. Thus Loeb cannot have come up with Rulk without the blessing of the parent company.

Thus, it is not fair to blame Loeb (even though I did) ....the real villain here is Marvel Ltd.

In a bid to make a quick buck they have began to dilute brand equity left right and center!

Anyways, Loeb has done a lot of bad stuff (as well as a lot of great stuff ....the work he has done on Batman for example is pure genius), but I think the real villain here is Marvel Ltd. After all, Loeb is 'just' a writer .....he cannot go and do something without approval for the big guns.

Anyways, Rulk wins ......a the rate things are going, the Rulk is the real TOAA in Marvel.

Better hope the infection does not pass to DC and Image.

Xplosive
Originally posted by spetznaz
As I said on a previous thread, Rulk is basically Marvel Ltd trying to ape the Emoprime storyline.

A 'super' version of a super character (in this case Hulk, in that case Superman) comes and just goes through everything like a hot knife through butter.

The major difference is that Emoprime (even with all his crying) was actually very well written, and his power sets logically allow him to do the feats he was doing (he was basically operating a pre-Crisis lite levels). Rulk, on the other hand, is supposed to be a super-Hulk who we are supposed to accept can pound on even characters like Uatu and Thor.

One was a well written comic showing what would happen if a crazed freak that happens to have more powers than most heroes combined ran amok. Also, the power set possessed by Emoprime would allow him to LOGICALLY be able to do most (not all, but most) of the feats he did ....add the guardian amp and that takes care of most of the outliers.

The other is a thoroughly ridiculous comic that shows what would happen if a character that already has a mass of fanboys was given the wetdream treatment by the parent company, and in the process we end up with the Red Hulk. Simply a way of Marvel to amp sales, although in the process of increasing short-term sales they are actually diluting the long-term brand equity of the comic. Unless a really GREAT explanation is given of the Rulk, you can rest assured that Marvel just messed up the Hulk series (think of how many characters have been discredited .....and not just in sales, even in KMC battles. For instance, anyone who brings up Wonderwoman vs Wendigo ...all I need to do is show a scan of a Wendigo being beheaded! Someone brings up Flash vs the Hulk, all I need to do is show how the Hulk was in jeopardy of getting SHOT WITH A GUN, and then asking how he could survive an IMP. Someone brings up Thor vs .....well, you catch my drift).

Marvel better have a SUPER explanation for Rulk, otherwise they just messed up a character (similar to what they did to Wolverine, whereby currently only rabid fanboys are for the character).

I used to blame Loeb for this, as recently as yesterday. However, I now think the blame is Marvel Ltd's. After all, they hold the final veto on their characters, and it is not as if Loeb can just go and write anything. A writer's job in ANY comic book company is very perilous, and they are always in fear of getting cut out. Thus Loeb cannot have come up with Rulk without the blessing of the parent company.

Thus, it is not fair to blame Loeb (even though I did) ....the real villain here is Marvel Ltd.

In a bid to make a quick buck they have began to dilute brand equity left right and center!

Anyways, Loeb has done a lot of bad stuff (as well as a lot of great stuff ....the work he has done on Batman for example is pure genius), but I think the real villain here is Marvel Ltd. After all, Loeb is 'just' a writer .....he cannot go and do something without approval for the big guns.

Anyways, Rulk wins ......a the rate things are going, the Rulk is the real TOAA in Marvel.

Better hope the infection does not pass to DC and Image.

You took this much too seriously.

I like that Rulk is physically so powerful that can beat characters that are more versatile, but of course are not that powerful, none of their powers are up there with his physical strength. With all the powers they have, they cannot hurt him. He is so strong.

Next I would like to see him crush Silver Surfer. To see how Silver Surfer would want to use his versatility to defeat him. Of course would fail because any of his powers are not enough to defeat Rulk (except if he could drain him like Hulk, but I think Rulk has too much power for that, for Silver Surfer or would avoid him with his speed. Wow, I like saying that Earth character is clearly more powerful than Silver Surfer, because I don't like to count such ridiculous level as SW, MJJ, JB, FR or WPOTC) and then how Rulk would destroy him.

But I wouldn't like to see him at a level of such as FP Tyrant and so on... because they are already ridiculous level and in my opinion far above upper skyfather level.

jalek moye
i'd like him if he had more of an actual story and not some random red hulk beating people up

Badabing
Bump

TheBadguy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH loses.
World Breaker Hulk wins ( RedHulk's power is World Breaker's power)

This is what I think too. I think some how Rulk was made when WWH went SSJ.

guy222
Rulk FTW

golem370
Beyonder said he had unlimited Power and coming from somebody of his feats and abilities should hold some kind of merit. He's the Gamma God the Jade/Crimson Giant the strongest one their is and nobody can beat him. flex

BruceSkywalker
Sad to say that WWH is going down bad

janus77
Originally posted by TheBadguy
This is what I think too. I think some how Rulk was made when WWH went SSJ.
could the Void and Hulk have fused somehow?

if Red is actually an outgrowth of Hulk, then something must be keeping him from dying the way Bannerless Hulk was dying when split off from Banner?

Void could be that 'something'... might also explain the anger and the methodical nature, that's somewhat like how Void tormented Sentry no?

golem370
Maybe he burnout the Gamma radition and is being fuel by rage hence him being Red

janus77
he's still radiating Gamma remember the whole "the madder he gets, the hotter he gets" thing.

I don't think this Red is at all that enraged, this seems more methodical, more deliberate, maybe a touch spiteful and a large dose 'theatrical' - he's leaving all the "good guys" alive. he's only killed a few wendigo and the old Abomination, doesn't strike me as accidental that.

Scoobless
It's the Scarlet Witch .... amtellinya.

That's why he's red.

smile

hulkcpbifiussjf
World breaker or WWH FTW

DeathKap
redhulk

Priest
up.

Endrict Nuul
WWH kicks Rulks cheap knock off ass.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WWH kicks Rulks cheap knock off ass.

Priest
I do admit that Rulk was getting weaker when Savage Hulk was getting stronger during round 2.

But WWH>Savage Hulk imo.
He's more cunning.

The Pict
Originally posted by Priest
I do admit that Rulk was getting weaker when Savage Hulk was getting stronger during round 2.

But WWH>Savage Hulk imo.
He's more cunning.

thumb up

Not seen round 2 yet but in their first meeting Hulk seemed to get the upper hand until Rulk used his intelligence and whatever fighting style he knows to put some neck lock on Hulk and choke him unconscious. As WWH is more intelligent and a far more experienced fighter this wouldn't happen and I see him winning.

FearOfBlood
If Savage Hulk beat Rulk and since WWH is at least 10x stronger and way powerful than Green Skar....WWH would destroy RedHulk.

ultimatethor
WWH is way stronger than savage hulk and it seems in actuality that rulk is below savage hulk.

Xplosive
I think something happened with Rulk. He was weaker than in the last five issues. But how Hulk 06 ended, I think Rulk will now become more dangerous and powerful than ever.

Anyway, Loeb is a joke.

Endrict Nuul
Also Juggernaut kicks Rulks ass.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Also Juggernaut kicks Rulks ass. We never reach that encounter.... Boo Loeb! lolz Rulk could of been sky father by beating Thor... and now he admit he lose to Thor wacko The world is spinning and crashing* Too rushed for Rulk series

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins and Im happy he was much cooler than Rulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins and Im happy he was much cooler than Rulk. Yeah! durhulk>>>>>>>durredhulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah! durhulk>>>>>>>durredhulk WW Hulk for president.

cloud102
WW Hulk ftw.

Red Hulk
Looks like Joe Q did some damage control...

Pyron_Knight
I'm going to reserve judgment until we see what Rulk can do now that he's been stopped once. He could go on to thoroughly trash the Lady Liberators and Sentry in the next couple issues for all we know. Well I've heard rumors of a Sentry fight in a couple issues.

The Pict
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Looks like Joe Q did some damage control...

laughing out loud

Xplosive
It's not over. He seemed weaker in last issue. But now it seems Rulk will become more dangerous and powerful. Now he is really pissed.

guy222
Rulk should get Ross and Samson

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Xplosive
It's not over. He seemed weaker in last issue. But now it seems Rulk will become more dangerous and powerful. Now he is really pissed. ...if he is really pissed, that means he's weaker, his strength doesnt increase with anger, only his heat does. when he gets too hot he weakens himself

Bentley
Bumpity bump.

janus77
Hulk wins this.

Anti-Monitor
WWH rapes.

Kris Blaze
Rulk might've been able to PIS his way to a win against Thor, and taken out the collective ***** effort of SHIELD, but there is no way in hell he's close to taking out WWH.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Rulk might've been able to PIS his way to a win against Thor, and taken out the collective ***** effort of SHIELD, but there is no way in hell he's close to taking out WWH.
Agreed-Rulk gets beaten badly

guy222
WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.