David Rice vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahsoka Tano
To be honest, this idea was from conversing with fellow member Blax_Hydralisk in a different thread.

David Rice from the movie, 'Jumper'.

Jq7cYMVtW50

vs.

Nightcrawler from X-2

DBrdR5CemlY

Both are passive in nature but in this instince, they are out to see who the best really is. (Bare with me, lol)

Fight is to the death, anything goes.

Scythe
I don't know how far movie Nightcrawler can teleport though.

Robtard
The Teleporting will be a wash, as they both can do it.

So Nightcrawler, he's far quicker and agile than that other dude, who was pretty much a total pansy in that horrible movie. The beginning of X2 demonstrates his offensive capabilities

Scythe
I think Kurt's tail wins him this, he basically has three limbs and not to mention is monkey-like feet.

Rogue Jedi
Rice never really displayed skills as a fighter. Nightcrawler took out several secret service men. Do the math.

BruceSkywalker
Kurt destroys him

Rogue Jedi
Unless Rice gets ahold of Kurt and drops him with the sharks.

Impediment
Kurt takes this.

Kurt's mutant abilities are not limited to his teleportation. Kurt also has his natural agility, mutant strength, and prehensile tail. Plus, Kurt is a skilled fencer.

David Rice is just a teleporter.

Rogue Jedi
But NC can't teleport anywhere in the world, can he?

Impediment
No. Kurt's abilities to teleport range up to 5 miles.

Doesn't matter, though.

Rogue Jedi
I agree that Kurt is by FAR a superior fighter, but there is always a slight chance that Rice will get ahold of him, right?

Impediment
Well, therein lies the argument of what will a teleporter do when a teleporter grabs him? This fight could be endless.

Rogue Jedi
Implosion? haermm

Ahsoka Tano
Nightcrawler obviously wins the H2H combat hands down, lol. David in the movie, jumper could teleport almost every second. NC teleportation is not a big focus as David's is, in Jumper. So we can't really estimate the rate of jumps per minute/hour for NC.

I see NC winning this most of the time. I also could see David winning this because he could teleport NC anywhere in the world and drop him.

Too me, it's a decent and debatable fight between both.

Robtard
Drop him where? Teleporting would be a wash here, as they both have it.

In X2, Nightcrawler was able to port a second after, I mentioned this above in his fight in the White House.

Rogue Jedi
coupla questions:

If Rice grabs NC and jumps to a free fall 15000 feet high, releases him, can NC jump to the ground and be OK?

Same situation, Rice grabs him and jumps to the shark pit, far out in the ocean, miles away from shore, where can NC jump to?

Robtard
15k feet is about 3 miles, NC can teleport 5 miles.

He could teleport up and out of the ocean and then teleport his way back to land in one of more teleports, depending on distance.

Rogue Jedi
Hell, then NC owns Rice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.