Red Hulk vs. Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Because they both seem to be getting ridiculously wanked by their respective companies recently

janus77
how else do you introduce a new character and place him in the established hierarchy?

FearOfBlood
Red Hulk easily.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Red Hulk easily.

*placeholder until someone makes a Rulk dur: smiley*

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endless Mike
*placeholder until someone makes a Rulk dur: smiley*

durredhulk

The Pict
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Superman-Prime easily.

Co-signed.

carver9
Red hulk. Hasnt shown a limit yet and he is basically beating high top tiers easily. Whos next, surfer.

The Pict
Rulk has still been knocked around a lot,

plus he won't touch SMP.

Utrigita
Hype vs Hype hmmm

DigiMark007
Wasn't this thread just made? You guys really need to use the search, or at least check page 1.

erm

iceman24567
Red Hulk gets his head torn off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Rulk has still been knocked around a lot,

plus he won't touch SMP. Why?

occultdestroyer
Red Prime FTW

Mindship
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wasn't this thread just made? You guys really need to use the search, or at least check page 1.erm
** still waiting for the Rulk vs Doomsday / Rulk vs Juggernaut threads)** shifty

Endrict Nuul
I know......lets make a Rulk vs Thanos thread, I don't think that has been done before.

Philosophía
There is nothing Rulk has done, or is about to do (beat current Thor), that makes me belive he would even get 1/100 from Superboy Prime (pre-Guardian power-up) smile

redhotrash
lol, Rulk vs Molecule man, Thanos, Darkseid, and SMP posts all up from different posters. The board's IQ has definately gone down. And yes I'll be cutting and pasting this. Shamefully retarded.

jalek moye
Superman prime beats rulk easily im assuming this is the one that got sent to the future right?

zeel
rulk ftw, if he can hurt current thor with the odin force and runes then prime is doing no better.

However prime is fast this would be a good fight. Primes only advantage is his amazing speed.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
Red hulk. Hasnt shown a limit yet and he is basically beating high top tiers easily. Whos next, surfer. No Limits Fallacy.

And SMP could beat anyone Rulk has, and would beat SS too.

Estacado
At the moment Prime.

Badabing
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.