Namor vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Namor has been out of the water for a while

No water around.

Who wins?

psycho gundam
hard to say, namor is pretty ruthless and is capable of oneshotting warren even at his lowest point, the only things stopping that are warren's big ass wings made of steel hard fleschetts that more than likely can cut him and his superior air speed and maneuverability.

namor might be to dehydrated to catch archangel and that could be bad since warren can fire off those super sharp fleschetts, and they are capable of secreting neurotoxins. he can spam them at namor until he falls, it might take a while but....not out of the realm of possibility.

archangel 7-9/10. if it was water suit namor, he would stomp.

Entity
HA!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you serious? I mean really? Archangel against freaking NAMOR?
I hope you at least mean metal winged Archangel and not the simple I have wing's and can fly Archangel! I mean I love Warren and he's a favorite of mine. Even inspired me to create the cool characters crap powers thread - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=480662& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Cool+characters+crap+powe
rs%29 . But damn this is alittle much don'tcha think?

psycho gundam
namor is hella weak for this battle, it was said that he's hurting for H2O.
archangels chief power is flight so why would he risk getting sucker punched by a weakened namor when he can coup de grace him from his element: the air?

jinzin
Even if Namor wasn't weakened he may not win this. Archangel's darts cause paralysis and landing a few of those on Namor would definitely open him up for a winging.

Metalmanx
I agree, Warren has a HUGE advantage here. He is Marvel's #1 premier flier, there's no denying that. In the air, Warren is easily Namor's superior. Now couple that with the fact that Namor is not at full strength and Warren has his metal wings with the neurotoxins in the feathers, and you have a win for Warren, in my opinion.

Archangel FTW.

Endrict Nuul
I wasnt sure to make Namor normal or not....

guy222
archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.