Test of Survival (Monarch Edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Each of the following characters gets a chance to rip off Monarch's suit (assume for the purposes of this thread that they are able to do so). Monarch must allow them to tear it off, but in turn, each character must endure the universe-destroying explosion that results from doing so. Which of these characters survives the blast?

Rune King Thor
Odin
Current Marvel/Shazam/whatever the hell he calls himself
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Tangent Superman
H/P Doomsday
Darkseid
Thanos

Magee
They all die.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Magee
They all die.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Magee
They all die.

DestinyGuy678
shouldnt doomsday be able to survive...and i think tangent superman couuld make it out cause hes looking to be one of the most powerful supermen

TricksterPriest
Tangent has not demonstrated anywhere near that much power. And Doomsday has limits.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Each of the following characters gets a chance to rip off Monarch's suit (assume for the purposes of this thread that they are able to do so). Monarch must allow them to tear it off, but in turn, each character must endure the universe-destroying explosion that results from doing so. Which of these characters survives the blast?

Rune King Thor
Odin
Current Marvel/Shazam/whatever the hell he calls himself
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Tangent Superman
H/P Doomsday
Darkseid
Thanos Let me ask you a question first please.

Did Prime survive this blast under his own power in your opinion?

Harbinger
Originally posted by quanchi112
Let me ask you a question first please.

Did Prime survive this blast under his own power in your opinion?
Are you asking if he was amped when he did?

If so, then the answer is no, IMO; the Guardian amp had either worn off entirely by that time, or it was on the verge of wearing off entirely. During their battle, even Monarch comments that Prime is running out of juice, shortly before Prime tears off his suit. I don't think that the Guardian amp had much--if any--hand in Prime's surviving Monarch's explosion.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tangent has not demonstrated anywhere near that much power. And Doomsday has limits. but imperiex killed doomsday so doesnt that mean he ca nsurvive a universe exploding?

quanchi112
Are you asking if he was amped when he did?

If so, then the answer is no, IMO; the Guardian amp had either worn off entirely by that time, or it was on the verge of wearing off entirely. During their battle, even Monarch comments that Prime is running out of juice, shortly before Prime tears off his suit. I don't think that the Guardian amp had much--if any--hand in Prime's surviving Monarch's explosion. I am asking if you believe that the time trapper saved Prime or if he survived the blast under his own power? I know the powerup was tapped out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
but imperiex killed doomsday so doesnt that mean he ca nsurvive a universe exploding? No.

Harbinger
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am asking if you believe that the time trapper saved Prime or if he survived the blast under his own power? I know the powerup was tapped out.
I believe he survived it under his own power.

quanchi112
I believe he survived it under his own power. Thanos,Odin,and RKthor survive this imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.