Bruce Wayne (Bale) vs Roland Cox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Bruce Wayne is a Jumper...which puts the billionaire playboy/industrialist right into the cross-hairs of Roland Cox and the Paladins.

What the Paladins don't know is that Bruce Wayne is not only Batman, but the final pupil of Rā's al Ghūl.

Of course, the Paladins had tried to kill Bruce as a child, sending Joe Chill to do the deed, but Joe ended up killing Bruce's parents.

Now, as Gotham City's Dark Knight, he defends the weak from those who do evil...not to mention get revenge on the Paladins who are targeting him and other Jumpers.

Ever since emerging as Batman, Bruce has taken down several Paladins, sending them to the hospital. Thinking that Bruce has a hidden protector in Batman, Roland, along with Mary Rice (the mother of Jumper David Rice) and several Paladins, are on the next flight to Gotham City.

Three times several Paladins tried to kill Bruce - twice at Wayne Enterprises (thankfully, Lucius Fox provided the distraction) and the third time, Mary herself tried to kill Bruce, only to have him spare her life.

"Thank your son that I won't kill you," Bruce says...before leaving Mary with a concussion, and sending her on a one-way trip to Gotham General.

With Mary out of the way, Roland takes the remaining Paladins and crash Wayne Manor. Bruce, as Batman, is ready for them, and takes the Paladins out one-by one, until Roland is left.

Batman: Last time I checked, breaking-and-entering was still illegal.

Roland: This has nothing to do with you. Leave or I will kill you.

Batman: It has everything to do with me.

Batman removes his cowl.

Bruce: You're looking for me. Your Paladin buddies killed my parents.

Roland: They should not have tried to save you. You are a walking abomination. Only God should have the power to be in more than one place.

Bruce: And you're playing God by killing innocent people. (cracks knuckles) This ends tonight, Paladin. You should have listened to your lady friend.

Roland: You're right. You're gonna die tonight...and the legend of Batman dies with you.

Ahsoka Tano
Yeah but Bruce Wayne in the Batman movies is not a 'Jumper".

Hence, even though I like where you're going with this,it doesn't belong in this forum, I believe.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Yeah but Bruce Wayne in the Batman movies is not a 'Jumper".

Hence, even though I like where you're going with this,it doesn't belong in this forum, I believe.

I know that. The pre-fight intro is basically a 'what-if.' I know Wayne is not a Jumper. I just added that for dramatic purposes.

Robtard
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I know that. The pre-fight intro is basically a 'what-if.' I know Wayne is not a Jumper. I just added that for dramatic purposes.

Batman would kick all their asses (with or withour that jump-shit, though it would only help) and then bankrupt their organization through Wayne Enterprises.

Impediment
Batman does not have teleportation powers in the movies, thus this infringes on the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.