Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Rules are simple.

-You start out by saying: "Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but..."

-Finish the sentence with something that pokes fun at his age.

Example: Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks the internet is the inner lining of his swim trunks.

~Wålshy~
Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but hes really old.

Ax3l
Now, I'm not saying John McCain is out of touch, but I hear his mother was killed by Jack the Ripper.

AngryManatee
Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks "www" is something Laura says when she's faking it

Ax3l
Mine was better.

ScarletSpeed
Now, I'm not saying John McCain is out of touch but he still owes Fred Flintstone a food stamp

Toku King
Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he got Jesus' autograph at the age of 75.

ScarletSpeed
Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he has all the apostles in her black book.

ScarletSpeed
Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch,, but he walked into an antique store and they kept him.

AngryManatee
Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks our USB ports need better protection from terrorist attacks.

ScarletSpeed
Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but he used to baby-sit Yoda.

ScarletSpeed
Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but when he was in school there was no history class.

Toku King
Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but when he poops, dust comes out.

Phucked Up
Why is AngryManatee saying "the John McCain"? It should be "that John McCain".

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up

why are you constantly nit picking?

does it make you feel good about yourself ? mhmm

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
why are you constantly nit picking?

does it make you feel good about yourself ? mhmm

The Grammar Nazi strikes again! *hums my theme song*

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Phucked Up

cuz I'm lazy and ctrl-v'ing due to lack of sleep. I'll check my spelling some other time.

Selphie
Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but I'm sure no one else really wants to look like Popeye the Sailorman anymore.

Strangelove
I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he admitted that he doesn't really know how to use a computer no expression

Phucked Up
I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but I saw his campaign slogan painted on a cave wall.

ScarletSpeed
Now John McCain IS out of touch, but even he knows that Strangles failed awecreep

Impediment
I'm saying that this thread failed.

Strangelove
Now John McCain IS out of touch, but even he knows that Strangles failed awecreep how is that failing? confused

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
how is that failing? confused

Cause you don't have to be old to "not know how to work a computer" laughing

Neo Darkhalen
no expression guess so

Ax3l
I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he was a POW in the Crusades.

Strangelove
Cause you don't have to be old to "not know how to work a computer" laughing well it wasn't a joke, it's true. stick out tongue

And my grandma's actually pretty good with computers for her age stick out tongue

Ax3l
I went to camp so long ago, that ****ing Jesus Christ was my counselor

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/toast_o_rama/1115254927_m.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.