Blade versus Raze......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
BLADE

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/junk/blade.jpg

VERSUS

RAZE

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/junk/raze.jpg

Blade, on the prowl for Vampires to kill one night, crosses paths with Raze from "Underworld". Sensing something not quite right, Blade confronts him, quickly realizing Raze is a Lycan, not a vampire.

Raze senses the danger and the fight is on......

Two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Gunfight: Blade, armed with the same guns he had in the first Blade movie (Shotgun and Modified machine pistol) and Raze armed with an Uzi and a shotgun. Blade also has his silver spikes strapped to his leg, but no sword and none of his other gadgets. The firearms are all loaded with silver nitrate ammunition.

Scenario 2: Hand to hand combat. They start out in human form, but, as the fight progresses, blood is drawn. Raze transforms into Lycan form, and Blade, out of serum, let's his bloodlust take over. Also, same as scenario 1, Blade has his silver spikes strapped to his leg, but no sword and none of his other gadgets.

The fight takes place at night in an abandoned warehouse with plenty of places for cover.

AngryManatee
Blade loses due to getting caught for tax evasion.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

I see Blade winning the gun battle, he seems to be more accomplished in that area.

The hand to hand fight? Raze.

Strangelove
I'd agree.

Does Blade get his....you know, blade? hmm

Rogue Jedi
Nope, just what is the opening post. Having his Sword was too much of an advantage, I thought.

Robtard
Either way, a black man is dying, you racist.

Strangelove
Werewolves aren't people. Black werewolves even less so.

Robtard
Oh look, the lycanthropist shows up, hater.

Rogue Jedi
Is that an actual profession? haermm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Blade loses due to getting caught for tax evasion.

Blade ftw

Da Joker
Raze gets killed by Blade with ease.

Robtard
How is Blade going to kill him in hand to hand? Raze is strong enough to take a lot of silver without it affecting him too much and he has claws and huge teeth while Blade just has baby vampire fangs by comparision.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
How is Blade going to kill him in hand to hand? Raze is strong enough to take a lot of silver without it affecting him too much and he has claws and huge teeth while Blade just has baby vampire fangs by comparision. Well, Blade does have superhuman strength and reflexes, does he not? I dont think Blade would win hand to hand, especially after Raze transforms, though, just saying.

Placidity
It seems to me Raze's healing factor is faster than Blade's, so Raze winning scenario one is not out of the question at all IMO.

Rogue Jedi
You gotta remember they are using silver nitrate ammo.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You gotta remember they are using silver nitrate ammo. That's not really fair, seeing as Blade never had anything of the sort in his films. And seeing how the silver nitrate bullets killed Lucian, the most powerful Lycan in existence, without any trouble, it seems kind of one-sided giving them to Blade.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
That's not really fair, seeing as Blade never had anything of the sort in his films. And seeing how the silver nitrate bullets killed Lucian, the most powerful Lycan in existence, without any trouble, it seems kind of one-sided giving them to Blade. Hmm.....shall we go with regular silver slugs?

Strangelove
Maybe that shotgun that shot silver stakes.

Rogue Jedi
OK. Regular silver bullets and the shotgun has silver stakes......shall we include the sword for the hand to hand scenario?

Scythe
Raze takes this. Blade isn't in comic form and that's what lost him this imo. Raze seemed to be top dog in his little clan, he could rip him apart. Sure he has super strength, but he's only dealt with vampires whom we've seen in both Underworld movies to be very much weaker compared to the lycans.

Strangelove
So if Raze is used to fighting weaker vamps, isn't that a point in Blade's favor?

Utrigita
I see the average vampire in Underworld as being stronger then the average vampire in blade. (question: isn't selene strictly speaking a "average" vampire with the normal attributes of a regular vampire from underworld?)

Rogue Jedi
Blade is gonna pwn in the gunfight scenario, and I believe them on even ground now that Blade has his sword in the hand to hand scenario.

Strangelove
Blade absolutely wins in a gunfight, because Raze (when in Lycan form at least) doesn't use guns.

Da Joker
Blade wins all around. He was wasting those vamps easily in the first movie and in pretty much all of his movies. Raze, while strong, isn't as experienced as Blade.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Blade absolutely wins in a gunfight, because Raze (when in Lycan form at least) doesn't use guns. In the gunfight, he is in human form.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Da Joker
Blade wins all around. He was wasting those vamps easily in the first movie and in pretty much all of his movies. Raze, while strong, isn't as experienced as Blade. I beg to differ, Raze is centuries old, and surely he has killed vamps along the way.

Da Joker
Maybe, but he's not as skilled a fighter as Blade.

Rogue Jedi
Centuries of fighting off death dealers is gonna make Raze pretty formidable, dude.

Placidity
From Wikipedia

"Raze, although his given name was Koro, was born in an unknown place in East Africa during the 14th century. In the year 1373, when he was in his mid 30's, he was called upon to defend the land from European Lycans and Vampires when the war spilled from Europe into Africa. During a battle Raze was turned into a Lycan by Lucian who was impressed with his battle prowess and thus shunned by his tribe. He then joined Lucian and the Lycans in the cause to defeat the vampires."

* Around 650 years old = Experience.

* Hand-picked by Lucian to join the Lycans = Reasonble to assume he is an outstanding badass fighter.

* Super-strength much superior to the average Vampire.

* Accelerated Healing Factor

* Super speed (due to Lycan anatomy) and agility in Lycan form.

Da Joker
Blade can just slice his head off before he can do anything. 131

Utrigita
I doubt it, he can most likely though stab it through him, wasn't that was killed Raze in the first movie? Ore was it because Viktor had already pinned him to the ground and then ran the sword through him?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
I doubt it, he can most likely though stab it through him, wasn't that was killed Raze in the first movie? Ore was it because Viktor had already pinned him to the ground and then ran the sword through him? Viktor snapped Razes neck/crushed his skull, then ran him through.

Utrigita
didn't he just pin him to the ground and then ran his sword through him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCWLB0lH-vI&feature=related

3:25

Rogue Jedi
You cant hear what it going on from the music, I am fairly certain you can hear Raze's neck snapping. Looking now.

Utrigita
Cool.

Rogue Jedi
Fvck me I cant find a vid and my Underworld DVD was taken from me a few months ago. mad

Utrigita
I will go have a look

Rogue Jedi
At the very least, you can hear Raze's throat squishing, I think.

Placidity
Viktor is an elder though. Blade can't match Viktor on any level, so I definately don't see Blade killing Raze that easily, if at all.

Rogue Jedi
Blade's, well, blade, it is silver, innit?

Utrigita
Yes it is, but I don't quiet see how that is going to help him...

Rogue Jedi
Once Raze is in Lycan form going hand to hand, Blade had better stick and move with the sword.

Da Joker
When Raze goes into Lycan form, Blade gains another advantage as he'll have more speed.

Placidity
Lycans are faster in their "animal" form.

Rogue Jedi
In the Underworld movies, compared to Blade fighting the two vamps at the beginning of Blade 2, I disagree.

Placidity
^ Don't know about that, but I was saying a Lycan is faster in its morphed form compared to its human form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.