Riggs and Murtaugh versus Lowrey and Burnett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs and Murtaugh (Lethal weapon series) versus Lowrey and Burnett (Bad boys 1 and 2).

Riggs and Murtaugh (Let's go with the Lethal Weapon 3 version) are investigating a new drug trafficking ring, while Lowrey and Burnett are undercover, posing as drug dealers.

During a buy, the deal goes bad, and the bad guys flee. Riggs and Murtaugh, observing from a short distance away, rush in, sirens blaring, attempting to arrest Lowrey and Burnett. Before Lowrey and Burnett can ID themselves as Police officers, Riggs, crazy as he is, opens fire. Lowrey and Burnett dive for cover, and the battle is on.....

The combatants are armed with, let's say..... Murtaugh with a .357 wheel gun, Riggs, Lowrey and Burnett all armed with 9 mm automatics. The battle takes place in an underground parking garage filled with cars, well lit and lots of places to hide.

Impediment
Bad Boys sucked. Both films.

Lethal Weapon got old after an obnoxious Joe Pesci character was introduced.

Still, Riggs was SF. You gotta go with that.

Rogue Jedi
I believe Murtaugh would drop first, then Burnett, then it'd come down to Lowrey versus Riggs, and Riggs would pwn.

Scythe
If they're all cops all it takes is Lowry and Burnett to get their screams across the battlefield to alert Riggs and Murtaugh that they're cops...

Seriously, bullets run out of ammo, the bad guys would've fled by now and judging by the movie Bad Boys, which wasn't that great, they'de scream their lungs out trying to get their message across.

So no battle would happen...

Rogue Jedi
Fantasy, dude, fantasy. Contribute to the thread or ignore it.

Scythe
So, in fantasy land, two good cops who are caught in a crossfire of mistaken identities are gonna knowingly shoot back at other fellow officers? Even in fantasy land it just, doesn't work. Maybe with a better scenerio where Lowrey and Burnett are brainwashed and can't tell the difference, but this...

Rogue Jedi
My thread, my conditions. Dont like it? Dont let the door hit you.

Scythe
Wow, thanks for the negativity ya grouch. I was just stating my thoughts on the setup, nice to know you're open to all thoughts and opinions.

Rogue Jedi
Just accept the setup, bizarre as it may be.

Scythe
With that attitude, no thank you. That's clearly all you could've said in the beginning.

Rogue Jedi
Fine, lets say Lowrey and Burnett go bad, they are dirty cops, what then?

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fine, lets say Lowrey and Burnett go bad, they are dirty cops, what then?

By all means, then Riggs and Murtaugh take this. They displayed utmost, insane firepower, I've watched Lethal Weapon many times, and they hardly ever reloaded. Magic movie guns with unlimited ammo ftw.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
By all means, then Riggs and Murtaugh take this. They displayed utmost, insane firepower, I've watched Lethal Weapon many times, and they hardly ever reloaded. Magic movie guns with unlimited ammo ftw. Actually, Mel Gibson can be seen reloading his guns regularly.

Scythe
Actually, Mel Gibson can be seen reloading his guns regularly.

I know, but I found it quite funny how the bullets kept coming and coming and coming. Just how I saw it, is all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I know, but I found it quite funny how the bullets kept coming and coming and coming. Just how I saw it, is all. If you are talking about how they pulled magazines outta their asses, then yeah, I agree.

Scythe
Pretty much, I laughed, but the movies were enjoyable.

Rogue Jedi
Loved the part where Riggs collapsed the stilts house.

Impediment
Loved the part where Riggs collapsed the stilts house.

What'd you expect? They whacked his hot-ass South African babe.

=Tired Hiker=
Riggs would win since he's a whole different breed of crazy/clever.

Impediment
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Riggs would win since he's a whole different breed of crazy/clever.

And he has that darned ol' trick shoulder. eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
What'd you expect? They whacked his hot-ass South African babe. oh yeah droolio

Impediment
Riggs got teh hella mad.

Rogue Jedi
But Lowrey get all da Ho's.

Impediment
But Lowrey get all da Ho's.

But Michael "B*tch" Bay directed him. erm

Rogue Jedi
He has bling clothes and a cool car.

Impediment
131wank

Rogue Jedi
exactly haermm

Ahsoka Tano
I actually enjoyed Bad Boys 2. The first one was, meh.

Riggs (LW3) alone would kill both with out any help from Murtaugh, in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.