Wonder Woman-WWH vs Lobo-Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The fight takes place in NYC, Glad is fully confident. Who takes it?

guy222
team one

horrorwolf
Team 1 every time.

Raoul
Originally posted by The Great Galen
The fight takes place in NYC, Glad is fully confident. Who takes it?

team 2 for me...

The Great Galen
Well WWH is enraged, Lobo is at his peak and glad is fully confident so IMO it will be a good fight. Im not sure on Diana but I figured id just throw her in ther....but isnt glad almost on PC levels when he isnt jobbing.

CaptainStoic
PC levels have always been variable, back in those days nothing was set in stone, one day Superman could lift a universe, the next he was being stunned by getting hit with a bat. Team one wins.

The Great Galen
I dunno, glad did fly 100 times past light and can move planets.

Metalmanx
WWHulk and Lobo are non-factors here. This is essentially Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator.

The Great Galen
Lobo has stood up agaisnt WW before, i wouldnt count him out.

BruceSkywalker
Team one ftw

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Lobo has stood up agaisnt WW before, i wouldnt count him out.

That's not the point. Both Lobo and WWH should/will be BFRed immediately by the opposing speedster.

OR

The fight takes place in the air. Hulk and Lobo watch TV or something.

Light outs
Team two.

Lobo has been seen smashing trillions of tons into a little ball just to eat it.

Gladiator has been seen destroying entire planets with three hits and flying 100 times the speed of light.

Team one is to weak.

The Great Galen
or just fight each other, air and ground are covered. once the fight between Glad and diana is over they will have to join the fight below.

lawest9
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
PC levels have always been variable, back in those days nothing was set in stone, one day Superman could lift a universe, the next he was being stunned by getting hit with a bat. Team one wins. pc superman must have lost his powers if he could be hit by a bat.

lawest9
Originally posted by lawest9
pc superman must have lost his powers if he could be hit by a bat. my bad, make that HURT by a bat.

fangirl101
WWh Beat Glads already. Lobo should be able to stalemate Diana. I think he's actually stronger than her and has some rediculous strength feats. But he's not as skilled and she does have that lasso that can tie him up. I'm going with 5/10 each team.

Mr. Slippyfist
WW soklos.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by fangirl101
WWh Beat Glads already. Lobo should be able to stalemate Diana. I think he's actually stronger than her and has some rediculous strength feats. But he's not as skilled and she does have that lasso that can tie him up. I'm going with 5/10 each team.

When Glad has been written well, he skims on PC supes level. He has planet moving strength, speed at 100 times that of light and exceptional MA talent. I don't like her chances agaisnt a fully non jobbing Glad. Lobo and WWH would be battle with no conclusive end IMO.

hulkcpbifiussjf
team one 6/10 cause lobo has been ridiculous as far as feats as well as WWH but HUlk could take him eventually IMO then double team against glads

Enyalus
Team Two, 8/10. A fully confident Gladiator is stronger than either opponent on Team One, and faster. And Lobo can probably stalemate either one, as well.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.