Total Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Black Panther vs Wolverine vs Spiderman vs Batman

They fight in an abandoned warehouse roughly the length and width of 5 football fields that is sealed and impossible to escape. There is lots of clutter, old machinery, and lots of rooms and corridors.

However; it is pitch black, and all is silent except for any noises made or caused by the fighters.

They start in opposite corners and a victor must be declared within 12 hours or the warehouse explodes killing them all.

Fight is to the death, standard equip, bloodlust is on.

occultdestroyer
Black Panther 8/10

His armor is completely made from vibranium, which is resistant to adamantium, so Wolvie's claws won't do any damage.

He has nightvision built-in in his vibranium helm.
And his standard weapons/equipment are enough to take down all three.

Metalmanx
Or Spidey webs them all up FTW. As the only one that can actually utilize the ceilings/walls, he's got a pretty strong advantage here.

Endrict Nuul
Can BP or SM see in the dark? Logan can I do belive.

fangirl101
Of Course batman has night vision goggles as well.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Can BP or SM see in the dark? Logan can I do belive.

BP can see in total darkness.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Apolloknight
BP can see in total darkness.

Sight requires some measure of light ... so no he can't.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sight requires some measure of light ... so no he can't.

I understand that in the REAL world sight requires some measure of light; but BP has seen in total darkness before.

1 for suspension of disbelief.

Phantom Zone
I understand that in the REAL world sight requires some measure of light; but BP has seen in total darkness before.

1 for suspension of disbelief.

BP wins then.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
BP wins then.

I believe wolverine can also see in total darkness, and I have a scan of spidey also fighting in total darkness using only his spidey sense.

Blax_Hydralisk
I have a scan of spidey also fighting in total darkness using only his spidey sense.

I was thinking about this to. Even if Spiderman couldn't himself see, it's doubtfule ither of the other two would manage to and hits on him anyway, considering his spidersense doesn't require Peter to be facing or even aware of the danger,,,

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by fangirl101
Of Course batman has night vision goggles as well. they wouldnt function in total darkness, he would ned some sort of sonar

Scoobless

Maybe it was "total darkness" to a normal human, but if he saw at all then it wasn't a total absence of light.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I was thinking about this to. Even if Spiderman couldn't himself see, it's doubtfule ither of the other two would manage to and hits on him anyway, considering his spidersense doesn't require Peter to be facing or even aware of the danger,,,

Exactly. And since he can "see" them with his spider-sense, he'd be able to tag/coat them in webbing.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe it was "total darkness" to a normal human, but if he saw at all then it wasn't a total absence of light.

You may be right; but im just going off what the narration says. It was also stated in some bios. erm

DeathKap
spiderman-sm

lft4ded
Out of curiosity I thought Sabertooth had better night vision that Wolverine, compromised by him being color-blind?

If so then with this being total darkness Wolverine may be somewhat handicapped.

socool8520
Originally posted by fangirl101
Of Course batman has night vision goggles as well.

Of course.

socool8520
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Exactly. And since he can "see" them with his spider-sense, he'd be able to tag/coat them in webbing. \

I thought it was just a warning signal so to speak. If he can't see it at all, how can he dodge punches and stuff?

socool8520
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Black Panther 8/10

His armor is completely made from vibranium, which is resistant to adamantium, so Wolvie's claws won't do any damage.

He has nightvision built-in in his vibranium helm.
And his standard weapons/equipment are enough to take down all three.

Vibranium is stronger than Adamantium? And even if it's resistant, how's that gonna stop him from getting punched in the face?

i think the only person who doesn't have a real shot is Batman cuz he's pretty much outclassed in comparison to these other guys in this situation.

socool8520
I believe wolverine can also see in total darkness, and I have a scan of spidey also fighting in total darkness using only his spidey sense.

There still has to be some light for Logan to see, but he doesn't need to see. He has four other super senses to make up for that. He can hear, smell, and even feel windspeed from a fist or kick if I'm not mistaken, so sight really doesn't hurt him that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.