Cosmic Wars: Agies & Tenobrous vs. Odin and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

guy222
RKT>Odin

The key is if RKT = Tenebrous or Aegis

I'll be back

Galan007
a&t.

Harbinger
Aren't Aegis and Tenebrous on par with Galactus? They'll beat Odin and Rune King Thor, IMO.

id369
Originally posted by Harbinger
Aren't Aegis and Tenebrous on par with Galactus? They'll beat Odin and Rune King Thor, IMO.

I have mixed feelings, about A&T in regards to how they stack up against Galactus. On one hand, you have the comment that individually they are as strong as Galactus. On the other you have few details, but what seems to point out as if Galactus took down the rest of the Proemial Gods upspring single handedly. And the wild card: I was shown an article where the author comments, Galactus was about to feed of the planet, where the match took place between A&T.

If things are too one sided, each Asgardain sport the gangsta outfit that was used to take on the Celestials. (Odin Sword, Destroyer Armor, etc..)

guy222
2,000 FT Destroyer

Asgardians wins

Galactus did defeat the Proemial Gods. But they got their revenge

lannfear
if this is odin of old i reckon the asgardians ftw.....
RKT...monster ..mum is elder god...dad..well ..Odin..and Odin absorbed power of 2 brothers ( think it was 2)....
eek!

Nestical
A&T take this

Utrigita
As I see it Aegis and Tenebrous represent the race of Space gods that existed before the Celestials came into being (possibly one of the Gods are in some way maker of the Celestial Race (brio)) hence they are capable (by Galactus account) to operate on a scale beyond Post Retcon Beyonder.

Tenebrous and Aegis for the win.

If I really enter the speculation section I would say that id can throw in the destroyer Armor if he wants it wouldn't from my point of view make a difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.