Have you ever ATV'd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I've never ATV'd, in fact I used to look down on those people that did so because, I don't know, it's like this hippy vs hick thing and I side with the hippies, if that makes sense. But last Saturday my dad and I rented ATV's and went on this guided tour, it was pretty badass. I got the hang of the thing right quick and I was slip slap slidin' on all four wheels, doin' little jumps, ridin' berms. It was fun, but I still sort of look down on those people.

Oh, and then we went white water raftin' and that was even better!

chillmeistergen
Like quad biking? Yeah, I've done it before, I didn't really find it all that fun.

White water rafting on the other hand, is awesome.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, quads, that's it. I had a blast, but yeah, white water ftw.

Mairuzu
You look down on people that ride ATV's for fun?

KidRock
I have gone snowmobiling a few times.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You look down on people that ride ATV's for fun?

Yeah, I do.

Kelly_Bean
I've had a fourwheeler and have been driving/riding it since I was probaly 5-6 years old.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I've never ATV'd, in fact I used to look down on those people that did so because, I don't know, it's like this hippy vs hick thing and I side with the hippies, if that makes sense. But last Saturday my dad and I rented ATV's and went on this guided tour, it was pretty badass. I got the hang of the thing right quick and I was slip slap slidin' on all four wheels, doin' little jumps, ridin' berms. It was fun, but I still sort of look down on those people.

Oh, and then we went white water raftin' and that was even better!

We call it 4wheeling everywhere I've ever lived. ermm And yes I have, it's fun.

chillmeistergen
'4wheeling', how imaginative.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I've had a fourwheeler and have been driving/riding it since I was probaly 5-6 years old.

Well, that explains a lot.

Scythe
I have a quad, it's a 4-stroke Polaris 2x4 325. It's nifty.

Rogue Jedi

Oh, and then we went white water raftin' and that was even better! A bit. Mostly MotoX for me, I had a Husqavarna 500 I rode when I was a teen.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A bit. Mostly MotoX for me, I had a Husqavarna 500 I rode when I was a teen.

That sounds dangerous. confused

Rogue Jedi
That sounds dangerous. confused It was geared for racing, MAN that thing was mean. I never crashed though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.