Nick Fury vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Nick Fury vs Batman, this is really a prep war. Nick can use all of SHIELDS resources (and SHIELD agents) to try and bring down Batman and Batman can try and bring all his resources.

Neither Batman and Nick can use or get help from outside there organisation. Nick cannot get help from The Avengers and Batman cannot get help from JLA or even the Bat family.

Metalmanx
Damn. There's a LOT of resources available to SHIELD (and thus Nick Fury).

I say Fury wins.

Light outs
I'd give it to Nick. In a one on one battle Batman would win but with all this support its to much for one man.

BruceSkywalker
All the resources Nick has, he doesn't even know who is a Skrull.. Batman 9/10 ftw

Light outs
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
All the resources Nick has, he doesn't even know who is a Skrull.. Batman 9/10 ftw

Just because he can't find a skrull doesn't mean he can't win a fight. Skrulls technology is better then earths own. Anything in marvel that is usually not from earth has better technology

Asgardians, Skrulls, Kree, Eternals, Elders they are all better. To base it off what you said isn't right.

Marvelknight
Batman.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Damn. There's a LOT of resources available to SHIELD (and thus Nick Fury).

I say Fury wins.

Yeah but I think Batman does have better tech. He may not have trained troops like SHIELD but he does have employees, people like Lucius Fox would come in handy.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Im sorry that just fails, you can'ts just lookl at that one thing and say that he loses. doh

TricksterPriest
Batman is so much better at this prep game, it's not even funny.

And Batman would have found the skrulls. 313

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

How did I know you were going to say that? Ok let the rant begin.

carnage52
its batman with prep.......anyone dies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Batman.

Thanks Trick..

Originally posted by carnage52
its batman with prep.......anyone dies.

Mindset

Shut up fanboy!

Bouboumaster
Nick Fury

Darth Martin
Fury wins. It's one-sided.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Fury wins. It's one-sided.

Not at all. But S.H.I.E.L.D thechnologies are crazy.

In a one-on-one fight, Batman would school him 10/10.
But a bullet travel faster that a punch.

Enyalus
Was gonna make a thread similar to this, but hey, this one's close enough. So, bump.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In a one-on-one fight, Batman would school him 10/10.
Not even close, my man. H2H would be pretty close. Nick's got the MA skill to beat or draw with Captain America virtually every time and sixty-plus years of combat experience to test his abilities with.

Plus, Fury with prep is nearly as scary as Batman with prep. Maybe even moreso, since he has no hangups with killing or civilian casualties.

PRAYERRUN
Batman with prep.....yeah he wins.

iceman24567
Batman

PRAYERRUN
ok maybe I'm being a little too quick to judge here. In this scenario, Nick is basically being given all the resources he has, which might as well be anything he would ever want. This includes, tanks, hellicopters, hellicarriers....ect. Batman has the Batjet, the Batmobile, suits that can do almost anything...ect. The question is who has more toys to play with.

Wild Shadow
nick 7/10

Badabing
There's no set limit on the prep. Is it a day, week, month, year...? Also, is this Nick Fury plotting to take out the Bat and Batman has to improvise on the fly?

tkitna
Fury wins this

grimify
Batman 10/10

He'd also win 10/10 hand to hand. smile

Wild Shadow
a few bullets to the gut while in close combat will stop bruce for nick to claim the win

iceman24567
Yeah right threw his bullet proof suit no expression

grimify
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
a few bullets to the gut while in close combat will stop bruce for nick to claim the win

What a good idea, I can't believe no one has thought to shoot guns at Bruce before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah right threw his bullet proof suit no expression

no, maye but enough to slow him down with some pain and broken ribs maybe a mild superficial gunshot wounds will be enough after all he has bn knocked down injured in the past using the same technique. cool

which is why i said close combat the best armor in the world cant stop a close range shot.

rotiart
Helicarrier, shield agents, lmds that can fight for you also, stealt suits, flight suits, tech discs that can disable an iron man suit,access to confiscated tech from aim, hydra etc.

Knowing all this batman having untold prep time could reinstitute the brother eye program... Infect millions with the omac virus... And have himself a veritable metahuman army...

iceman24567
no, maye but enough to slow him down with some pain and broken ribs maybe a mild superficial gunshot wounds will be enough after all he has bn knocked down injured in the past using the same technique. cool

which is why i said close combat the best armor in the world cant stop a close range shot. Uh huh because with prep he will be restricted to using his standard suit and not the many other more powerful ones that can easily withstand bullets thumb up

AlmightyKfish
With prep surely Batman could make use of the mass of alien tech he has in the Batcave?

Most of which is > SHIELD's tech...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by iceman24567
Uh huh because with prep he will be restricted to using his standard suit and not the many other more powerful ones that can easily withstand bullets thumb up

well then.......... because nick would not use his prep time to use a energy weapon or adamantium bullets for this situation? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
erm

His Boom Tube Gauntlet is pretty cool, but...

Spire
Batman.

Lord Feron
In this Scenario Nick wins. Nick has far more man power and vehicles. Nick would beat batman but it would cost him alot.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
There's no set limit on the prep. Is it a day, week, month, year...? Also, is this Nick Fury plotting to take out the Bat and Batman has to improvise on the fly?

Theres no limit in time. No they both have prep. Basically they both start plotting to take each other out at certain time and the prep war is on-going.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
With prep surely Batman could make use of the mass of alien tech he has in the Batcave?

Oh really. no expression

Wild Shadow
nick reactivates the prime sentinels to go after bats.. uses his vast resources to find out who he is and seize his assets and invade his mansion with capekillers and prime sentinels and metas on the pay roll. put his mug on americas most wanted vigilante. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Batman turns the OMAC's back on / thread

Eternal Idol
Nick Fury, ftw.

Juntai

which is why i said close combat the best armor in the world cant stop a close range shot. http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=eae_batgun2.jpg&loc=loc148#
Batman getting shot repeatedly close range, and just taking the shots as he closes in.

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc138&image=72d_batsuit2.jpg
"Even my mother****in' hat is bulletproof" - 50 Cent.

Eternal Idol
I think Nick Fury would be the first to put into effect the novel idea of shooting Batman in the face.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=eae_batgun2.jpg&loc=loc148#
Batman getting shot repeatedly close range, and just taking the shots as he closes in.

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc138&image=72d_batsuit2.jpg
"Even my mother****in' hat is bulletproof" - 50 Cent.

the bat shield is where he has the most protection where he got shot. i also said a few gun shots in the gut for a win. if you dont think batman can be taken out or injured by bullets you most have missed all the scars he has showcased throughout his career.

his helmet cowl is also far more resistant then it should be. deadshot has confirmed this in the past with his eye piece. deadshot has also injured and broken rips by shooting him in the side.

deathstroke has also beaten and punched bats in the gut ribs and what not in the past. batmans suit is resistant but it is not invincible. cool

TricksterPriest
As previously mentioned by Iceman......

Batman: "Activate Brother Eye MKII and OMAC program."

Or how about boomtubing a meteor to fire at SHIELD HQ? Or hacking SHIELD's database and turning their systems against them?

There's a reason most of the smarter JLA foes go after him as a high priority target. The Hyperclan aka White Martians made the mistake of thinking he was just a man in a suit. They paid dearly for it.

Ra's Al Ghul used Batman's own countermeasures against the JLA in Tower of Babel. The countermeasures Batman made in case the JLA went rogue.

Rock of Ages. Over 10 years a prisoner of Desaad, and he not only beat Desaad at his own mindgames, he used that time to set up his plan to assault Darkseid's command ship.

Eternal Idol
As previously mentioned by Iceman......

Batman: "Activate Brother Eye MKII and OMAC program."

Or how about boomtubing a meteor to fire at SHIELD HQ?
Right, because Batman would kill hundreds of SHIELD operatives. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
I'm saying he has the option. He might not exercise it, but he has the option. And he could order the Omacs not to kill anyone. He only lost control of Brother Eye 1 because of Alex Luthor and Max Lord.

TheMagicPillow
I'm giving it to Batman because he wouldn't be dumb enough to go straight after him because of all the resources he has.
Batman is extremely stealthy, that's how he wins against opponents with guns because a full out assault would be useless.
So Batman takes him out silently without Nick even knowing what the hell is going on..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.