Namor vs Aquaman [Swimming Race]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
They have a race to swim across the entire globe. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/153744-75238-namor_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2/75591-150862-aquaman_super.jpg

Light outs
I forget Aquamans top speed. I think namors own is 60 miles and hour? Maybe I'm wrong.

Metalmanx
Namor's ridiculously faster than 60 mph.

-K-M-
On-panel Aquaman has the better speed feats, but could stamina come into play?

Light outs
Your right stamina. Marvel characters tend to have longer stamina then dc characters most of the time.

Thor has been seen to fight Zeus in a stalemate for months striaght with out getting tired. He has also done the same with hercules but that time was weeks, and it was only hand to hand.

Superman could barely hold out on doomsday for a few hours....

In Stamina Namor may take it. I've never seen Aquaman get tired I've only seen him come back at the last moment like how he beat Zoom.

BentonGrey
I think Aquaman could probably take it. He's swam through the center of a hurricane for a day. If that doesn't say stamina, I don't know what does.

Scoobless
Originally posted by BentonGrey
I think Aquaman could probably take it. He's swam through the center of a hurricane for a day. If that doesn't say stamina, I don't know what does.

Doing it for 2 days?

no expression

fangirl101
Originally posted by Light outs
Your right stamina. Marvel characters tend to have longer stamina then dc characters most of the time.

Thor has been seen to fight Zeus in a stalemate for months striaght with out getting tired. He has also done the same with hercules but that time was weeks, and it was only hand to hand.

Superman could barely hold out on doomsday for a few hours....

In Stamina Namor may take it. I've never seen Aquaman get tired I've only seen him come back at the last moment like how he beat Zoom.

Orion can battle unending like that. So can highfather and Darksied. Also, Zeus was taking it pretty easy on thor. When Superman fought DD the first time, he'd been depowered and fighting someone who was his superior who meant to kill him.

MJOILNIR
I think Namor will win in the end..id say his stamina and str will be to much in the long run..

comicfan11
Aquaman he has by far the best speed feats and he has already swam at least half the globe without stopping in an old Wonder Woman issue.
Plus I have never seen him get tired but I've seen him fight for days in some Aquaman and JLA issues.
In the latest issue of Nightwing a scientist also makes mention of his endurance saying he couldn't achieve these levels through science.
So even if stamina comes into play Aquaman has this one easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.