Scrubs Characters other credits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
Other than Zach Braff, have any of the stars of Scrubs been in any movies, I love the show and I'm trying to find the characters in some of their other roles... Anyone know?

T.M
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285403/

Mairuzu
They were all in a few movies, just not big parts

Turk was in Remember the titans and clueless

batmanfan136
doctor cox was in wild hogs,summer catch,the animal,office space
The Janitor was in Mean Girls

jaden101
and Platoon...McGinley that is

Outbound
Originally posted by batmanfan136
doctor cox was in wild hogs,summer catch,the animal,office space
The Janitor was in Mean Girls

Wasnt he in Saving Private Ryan as well? Pretty sure I've seen him in a war movie...

Hmm not on imdb.....damn, I'll be thinking about that all day now..

Kero_Co
The only movie I've seen "Carla" in was Glow Ropes: The Rise and Fall of a Barmitzvah Emcee. not a bad film.

idowhatiamtold
I heard Judy Reyes, Carla, is going to be in a movie soon but i didn't really hear any details about it.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by Outbound
Wasnt he in Saving Private Ryan as well? Pretty sure I've seen him in a war movie...

Hmm not on imdb.....damn, I'll be thinking about that all day now..

He was in Platoon.

jaden101
like i already said...

forumcrew
Originally posted by justdecent
Other than Zach Braff, have any of the stars of Scrubs been in any movies, I love the show and I'm trying to find the characters in some of their other roles... Anyone know?

The Janitor (Niel Flyn) was in The Fugitive, which is an inside joke on the show.

justdecent
Originally posted by T.M
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285403/
Great link thanx!

GrillingNemo
Imdb says that Judy Reyes Is going to be in a movie called Little Girl Lost. My friend has been talking about that movie since she heard it was coming out but I didt know she was going to be in it.

idowhatiamtold
Thats the movie i was talking about GrillingNemo.. My friend is making me watch it with her when i premiers this Sunday at 8 on the Lifetime Movie Network.. It doesnt sound like a bad story for a movie but i guess ill just have to watch and see.

justdecent
So I decided to check out that Little Girl Lost movie and well it was no Scrubs. The genre was quite different but for what it was it was good. What did you guys think?

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by forumcrew
The Janitor (Niel Flyn) was in The Fugitive, which is an inside joke on the show. Yes, I didn't recognize it at the time, but I saw the Fugitive a little while ago on TNT and low and behold, he was in it, unsuccessfully trying to arrest Harrison Ford. hah, small world I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.