Son of a *****!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
A lady got decapitated by her boyfriend and he walked down the streets with the head. Apparently he was later killed by the police and during the chase a bullet richoeted and hit a lady in the leg and jaw.

Sick bastards! mad What the **** is wrong with people this year?

I'll say what I told my mom, every kid born should be checked at a young age to see if they have a mental disorder, and if they do have one, they should be put on meds immediately.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Da Joker
A lady got decapitated by her boyfriend and he walked down the streets with the head. Apparently he was later killed by the police and during the chase a bullet richoeted and hit a lady in the leg and jaw.

I'll say what I told my mom, every kid born should be checked at a young age to see if they have a mental disorder, and if they do have one, they should be put on meds immediately.
Medicine heals nothing like that. If you are born a murderer, you are born a murderer.

chillmeistergen
Any article?

Blinky
Ah yes because putting little kids on psychiatric meds does so much good.
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Medicine heals nothing like that. If you are born a murderer, you are born a murderer.
Ah yes people are born murderers... human free will is a ruse.

We have some sharp shooters in our midst.

inimalist

wrong

Originally posted by Blinky

also wrong

both statements are correct, the sarcasm is wrong

Blinky
Originally posted by inimalist
wrong

also wrong

Does it make you feel enlightened to type "wrong" so much? I bet it does, bless your heart.

Kelly_Bean

We have some sharp shooters in our midst.
wrong

also wrong

If you're born a sick f*ck, you're born a sick f*ck. Nothing can heal that at all. You get yourself nowhere by stating that I am "wrong" because you have less proof than I do that it's a "choice" to become a sick f*ck.

inimalist
Does it make you feel enlightened to type "wrong" so much? I bet it does, bless your heart.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

do you want me to go through it in a more satisfactory way? Does this please?

inimalist
If you're born a sick f*ck, you're born a sick f*ck. Nothing can heal that at all. You get yourself nowhere by stating that I am "wrong" because you have less proof than I do that it's a "choice" to become a sick f*ck.

ummm, not what i said

your statement was that no medication can cure people who are homicidal

the actual fact is that, depending on very specific personal variables and underlying causes, both therapy and medication can be effective in altering the violent behaviour and troubled mind.

chillmeistergen
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do it.

Blinky
roll eyes (sarcastic)

As long as it makes you feel funny in the pants, more power to you. eek!

inimalist
As long as it makes you feel funny in the pants, more power to you. eek!

depending on the condition and unique personal factors, medication can be exceptionally helpful in treating childhood disorders.

Some people are born with deranged cognitions that cause them to be uncontrollably violent. To extend the meaning of your statement, many people are violent for reasons they cannot control. There is always the case of the murderer whose violent behaviour ceased after the removal of a brain tumor.

Free will is generally a ruse perpetrated by your own neural anatomy against yourself. Research by Benjamin Libet and more modern work into the neuroscience behind action shows this almost undeniably.

Blinky
depending on the condition and unique personal factors, medication can be exceptionally helpful in treating childhood disorders.

Some people are born with deranged cognitions that cause them to be uncontrollably violent. To extend the meaning of your statement, many people are violent for reasons they cannot control. There is always the case of the murderer whose violent behaviour ceased after the removal of a brain tumor.

Free will is generally a ruse perpetrated by your own neural anatomy against yourself. Research by Benjamin Libet and more modern work into the neuroscience behind action shows this almost undeniably.

I am glad that you included the word "almost" before undeniably. Is that all you wanted to point out?

Robtard

Do you have a source?

This year?

Did see tell you that all murderers don't torture animals or draw disturbed pictures as children? Some aren't born violent or show violent tendencies at a young age, they're made into killers.

Blax_Hydralisk

Damn. Blinky and Jelly got pwned, really. erm

lord xyz

I'll say what I told my mom, every kid born should be checked at a young age to see if they have a mental disorder, and if they do have one, they should be put on meds immediately. What's wrong is that they live in a shit society. I'm guessing it's one of those right-wing redneck American places like Texas or Arizona. Although it could also be big cities like NYC.

Putting people on meds is stupid, especially babies. What is it with you Americans thinking you can drug people, and that will make them better? It's like covering a shit in sprinkles. It doesn't solve the fact that it tastes terrible and is bad for you, it just gives the illusion that it's better.

If you're born a sick f*ck, you're born a sick f*ck. Nothing can heal that at all. You get yourself nowhere by stating that I am "wrong" because you have less proof than I do that it's a "choice" to become a sick f*ck. Lol, people choose to become sick ****s. It's more of a sense that they're confused, and they need to be reformed into good people. I mean, Barack Obama and George W. Bush were both Cokehead losers, but now look at them.

Blinky
Originally posted by lord xyz

I mean, Barack Obama and George W. Bush were both Cokehead losers, but now look at them.

Yeah look at them, they are actually fooling millions of people into thinking that they are any different. That takes talent!

Dark-Jaxx
Medicine heals nothing like that. If you are born a murderer, you are born a murderer. Not necessarily. It only takes one bad day to go insane.

chillmeistergen
Maybe he wasn't mentally ill at all. Perhaps the girlfriend was just really annoying him, so he killed her.

It's so odd to me that we are all so desensitised to murder, that it's only generally accepted as an awful thing if it's done in an unusual fashion.

Lol, people choose to become sick ****s. It's more of a sense that they're confused, and they need to be reformed into good people. I mean, Barack Obama and George W. Bush were both Cokehead losers, but now look at them.

I'm sorry, but how is drug use in any way comparable to murder? Also, what's wrong with drug use?

lord xyz
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Maybe he wasn't mentally ill at all. Perhaps the girlfriend was just really annoying him, so he killed her.

It's so odd to me that we are all so desensitised to murder, that it's only generally accepted as an awful thing if it's done in an unusual fashion.

I'm sorry, but how is drug use in any way comparable to murder? Also, what's wrong with drug use? Well the point is that those two changed. You'd think that someone who snorted cocaine on a regular basis wouldn't become president, in the same sense that you'd think a murderer wouldn't change and become a good person. Now I know, it's not a very good example, but it still makes the point I'm making that people change from one type of person to another.

Also, it's not so much drug use, but drug abuse. Drug abuse can **** you up.

Croatoa
I thought I had read somewhere that Ed Gein, Charles Mason, and John Wayne Gacy all had bruises along the cortex, or an incident that led to a severe head injury. No need for a dropped baby joke.
Anyone else know of anything similar?

chillmeistergen
I thought it was enlarged ventricles or something, though I may be thinking of something else entirely.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fixed.

FoxMeister
lol at fix.

Every child is born innocent.

dadudemon
Originally posted by FoxMeister
lol at fix.

I betcha the catholics would disagree with you.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Whats interesting is the death penalty...doesn't seem to deter murderers...

Originally posted by FoxMeister

That would be nice...but human experience tells us that just isn't true...they are born in a fallen state and often die in a worse one...but, thats the human condition for you. However, they are born free of culpability.

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

That would be nice...but human experience tells us that just isn't true...they are born in a fallen state and often die in a worse one...but, thats the human condition for you. However, they are born free of culpability.

According to some superstitions.

lord xyz
Originally posted by dadudemon
I betcha the catholics would disagree with you. No, to them, every child is sexy.

chillmeistergen
Still waiting for that source...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Robtard
According to some superstitions.

I was just taking his invitation. smile

Still waiting for that source...

Then can you and your undeserved sense of arrogance wait quietly?

Croatoa
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/tick/9b.html

It has been apparent for some time that damage to the frontal lobe can result in a psychopathic serial killer, as it has for many.
As for the three mentioned, though, a few sites associated Gacy with frontal cortex damage, while the other two were separate cases.

chillmeistergen
Then can you and your undeserved sense of arrogance wait quietly?

Hahahaha, how long have you been waiting to post that? What an unbelievably shit point to post it.

Bespin Bart

Incorrect. Nobody is born a 'sick ****', and please do not star out one letter because you are avoiding the censor. Thank you.

chillmeistergen
Uh oh, an armchair moderator.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hahahaha, how long have you been waiting to post that? What an unbelievably shit point to post it.

I didn't wait very long...

However, your posting history tends to lend to the belief that your arrogant...and not a very nice guy.

Captain REX
Uhoh, long-time member who actually obeys the rules. Doom and gloom!

Meanwhile, as Bart said, nobody is born with the intent to murder. It is a product of environment or a product of mental issues. You may be born with mental issues, but that does not mean you will kill. That is wrong.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Captain REX

Meanwhile, as Bart said, nobody is born with the intent to murder. It is a product of environment or a product of mental issues. You may be born with mental issues, but that does not mean you will kill. That is wrong.
Is it not conceivable you have the mental issues before you are born also...

chillmeistergen
I didn't wait very long...

However, your posting history tends to lend to the belief that your arrogant...and not a very nice guy.

Oh right, so then let me get this straight - you were going over my previous posts and thought to yourself "hey, this guy really isn't that nice and seems arrogant". So you then came into this thread, where my posts had been in no way arrogant or nasty, to start some kind of argument by bashing me?

Reported.

I really, really do not like all that long time member prejudice shit. Fair enough, he abides the rules, but is starring out one letter actually breaking any rules?

Captain REX
Yes, actually.

I suppose that is conceivable, Gav. You are implying genetics, yes?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes, actually.

I suppose that is conceivable, Gav. You are implying genetics, yes?

That would be my first thought, you can often find Mentally Ill people who have a long family history of mental problems.

To varying degrees I suppose, certainly there is a nature element but nurture plays a huge part in the process.

We can't ignore Freud on this issue either...if only because he makes it more fun. big grin

I just broke the first law...and went to Wikipedia stick out tongue

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh right, so then let me get this straight - you were going over my previous posts and thought to yourself "hey, this guy really isn't that nice and seems arrogant". So you then came into this thread, where my posts had been in no way arrogant or nasty, to start some kind of argument by bashing me?

I apologse for that, it was wrong of me to act that way.

Reported.

Armchair moderating? stick out tongue

Captain REX
To be honest, Chill, Gav was putting it frankly what he thinks of you. He did not call you an ******* or threaten to kill you, he simply stated his opinion of your character. That, I feel, is not reportable content.

Now, if you called you an ******* and threatened to kill you... well, that's different.

And agreed, Gav, very possible to trace family trees and find that a schizophrenic had a schizophrenic relative somewhere along the line. I suppose it depends on the illness, of course.

And of course you have to count Freud, because then everything is about sex, and sex is good, so the topic becomes more interesting. big grin

Blinky
To be honest, Chill, Gav was putting it frankly what he thinks of you. He did not call you an ******* or threaten to kill you, he simply stated his opinion of your character. That, I feel, is not reportable content.

Now, if you called you an ******* and threatened to kill you... well, that's different.

And agreed, Gav, very possible to trace family trees and find that a schizophrenic had a schizophrenic relative somewhere along the line. I suppose it depends on the illness, of course.

And of course you have to count Freud, because then everything is about sex, and sex is good, so the topic becomes more interesting. big grin

I am so glad to see that not all moderators in these forums take crybabies seriously.

BTW: That is frankly what I think Chillmeister was being at the moment.

Grand_Moff_Gav

I think a nice example would be...the Roman Emperors...now there was a dysfunctional lot.

However, while babies are perhaps not born murderers, I think it is likely that some are born with greater likelihood of committing the act than others.

In this case though, who knows whats gone on in the mans head...drugs probably- and a few thousands volts if he ever get to texas...other than that...its likely to be empty up there.

and sex is good

Even if it is with your mother?

I am so glad to see that not all moderators in these forums take crybabies seriously.

BTW: That is frankly what I think Chillmeister was being at the moment.

Now now, I think that issue is settled now- lets just leave it in the past...and get back to some Oedipus!

chillmeistergen

It was quite clearly baiting and not at all needed; he's free to character assassinate me via PMs, but doing it in a thread where my character is of no concern, while also not addressing any of the non arrogant or on topic posts I'd previously made is a bit out of order. Anyway, he's apologised and I'm sure nothing will come of the report.

To get back on topic, mental illness is quite obviously heavily influenced by genetics. You only have to look at the huge differences between the chances of mutually sharing schizophrenia, between monozygotic and dizygotic twins.
Though of course you then have to question the differences in the way they are treated in their environments. Appearance has a lot to do with treatment in society, unfortunately.

Quiero Mota

If you're that bothered by the story, why's your location "Behind you with a knife"?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
If you're that bothered by the story, why's your location "Behind you with a knife"?

Now that...is a point! (literally perhaps)

Devil King
To be honest, Chill, Gav was putting it frankly what he thinks of you.

Well, that makes sense. No wonder I've never been banned.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Devil King
Well, that makes sense. No wonder I've never been banned.

I tell people what I frankly think of them on a fairly regular basis - I've been banned for it...twice.

Charmed_Phoebe

I'll say what I told my mom, every kid born should be checked at a young age to see if they have a mental disorder, and if they do have one, they should be put on meds immediately. you are not the only one wondering what is wrong with people lately. Many of us have noticed it.

What is really going on with people.

Da Joker
For those wondering, I read about it this morning and will post the article later on, but I believe it happened in Greece and as I said, the man who did it was killed. I guess he got into a spat with her and decided to cut her head off. Sick ****.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Because it's a joke and I don't have to include my real location? Why are you so determined to know the state in which I like. E-stalking doesn't make you look cool, intelligent, or show you have a life. smile

Devil King
I tell people what I frankly think of them on a fairly regular basis - I've been banned for it...twice.

Well, then I have no excuse for not having been banned.

Charmed_Phoebe
People are really acting weird. It must be some genetics involved and society included with upbringing. I do not think kids should be put on meds at an early stage, but when waring signs come up, then maybe so.

Grand_Moff_Gav

I imagine other factors are taken into account when it comes to deciding to ban a member. However, it's always a Moderators discretion so really, its futile to try and fix procedure onto them...let them make the judgments- they tend to be good at it.

Well, then I have no excuse for not having been banned.
Is it at all possible that your definition of being frank is slightly different from Chills'?

Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
People are really acting weird. It must be some genetics involved and society included with upbringing. I do not think kids should be put on meds at an early stage, but when waring signs come up, then maybe so.
Well, do the meds really form a lasting solution to a problem? Everyone is born with the capability of becomming depressed or going insane (some people it just happens too other people are pushed to it). Is the solution here not education and social responsibility for our kids as opposed to locking people up in homes and sticking meds down their throat?

inimalist
Well, do the meds really form a lasting solution to a problem? Everyone is born with the capability of becomming depressed or going insane (some people it just happens too other people are pushed to it). Is the solution here not education and social responsibility for our kids as opposed to locking people up in homes and sticking meds down their throat?

no, in many cases there are no other solutions than pharmacological. In many situations drugs provide a lasting solution that allows an individual to live a normal life in society. The quickest example of this is epilepsy, although it is not normally accompanied by violent action.

I would agree that we are far too quick to diagnose and prescribe, but that sentiment leads many people to question the actual efficency of medication.

If anything speaks to the efficency of meds it might be cases of severe depression. When paitents first go on the meds, they are highly prone to suicide, because the therapy that NEEDS to accompany drug regiments has not made the person any more satisfied, but now, because of the drugs, they have some motivation. lol, maybe not the best example, but it does show strong behavioural change in a positive direction because of medication

red g jacks
For those wondering, I read about it this morning and will post the article later on, but I believe it happened in Greece and as I said, the man who did it was killed. I guess he got into a spat with her and decided to cut her head off. Sick ****. greece? never heard of it. are you sure it wasn't some ****ed up redneck state like arizona or texas?

Darth Creasy

What'd she do? I mean, did he catch her in bed with her ex or something?

Devil King
Is it at all possible that your definition of being frank is slightly different from Chills'?

It's possible. Perhaps the definition of frank is different in his dictionary.

chillmeistergen
I'm fairly sure we're both going by the same definition.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yours is just less subtle. You'll quote someone, say they're a c*nt, then move on...

You can get away with a lot more things on KMC if you're tactful about it.

Robtard
If it's fitting, then why not. Sometimes less is more.

Tactfulness is only part of it, Mod bias has a lot to do with it.

Symmetric Chaos

no That's the problem with guns. If only they'd tried talking or clubbing him he might have gotten a fair trial.

There aren't a lot of disorders that a) make people uncontrollably violent and b) can be spotted at a young age. Besides except in serious cases no one should be put on meds unless they understand why they're taking them and what they're supposed to do.

Blax_Hydralisk
If it's fitting, then why not. Sometimes less is more.

Tactfulness is only part of it, Mod bias has a lot to do with it.

Well, my point was that that's the reality. Regardless of weither or not it's justfified doesn't really matter...

You are correct though. Certain people (Who I won't name but have been around since around '04-5 ) can pretty much tell anyone to **** off or that they're retarded, and no one will care.

Robtard
I won't correct you, as that was my point, the bias.

Blax_Hydralisk
I was pointing your Mom.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You are correct though. Certain people (Who I won't name but have been around since around '04-5 ) can pretty much tell anyone to **** off or that they're retarded, and no one will care.

Well, I think the fact that you had to say "pretty much" proves your distorting the truth. I've been here since '04 and I am pretty confident that I have to follow the rules just as much as anybody else. Indeed, there are a few longterm members who have been banned for their behavior I believe.

Are Mods biased? Inevitably they are but thats the case in every form of rule enforcement- sometimes you have to use discretion and thats perfectly permissible.

You can hardly accuse any of the mods of being totally unevenhanded- as in banning some users for next to nothing but allowing others to get off with large infringements of the rules.

no, in many cases there are no other solutions than pharmacological. In many situations drugs provide a lasting solution that allows an individual to live a normal life in society. The quickest example of this is epilepsy, although it is not normally accompanied by violent action.

Yeah, I was not disputing that fact I was thinking more along the lines of what you said next.

I would agree that we are far too quick to diagnose and prescribe,
ADHD and other behavioral disorders are a prime example of this I feel.

but that sentiment leads many people to question the actual efficency of medication.

If anything speaks to the efficency of meds it might be cases of severe depression. When paitents first go on the meds, they are highly prone to suicide, because the therapy that NEEDS to accompany drug regiments has not made the person any more satisfied, but now, because of the drugs, they have some motivation. lol, maybe not the best example, but it does show strong behavioural change in a positive direction because of medication

Medication does form an important part of the solution of Mental problems. However, the original poster was implying that more and more people are acting "insane" in modern times. I suspect the reason for this is less medical and more social.

It's possible. Perhaps the definition of frank is different in his dictionary.

I have a feeling it may be.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, I think the fact that you had to say "pretty much" proves your distorting the truth. I've been here since '04 and I am pretty confident that I have to follow the rules just as much as anybody else. Indeed, there are a few longterm members who have been banned for their behavior I believe.

If Ken called me a dumbass or told me to shut the **** up he would never get in trouble. He's a cool guy, but fact still remains.

And I say pretty much.. pretty much all the time, it's just habit.If I were to make a statement about gravity affecting everything on Earth, I'd say that gravity affects pretty much anything on Earth. *shrug*

Grand_Moff_Gav
If Ken called me a dumbass or told me to shut the **** up he would never get in trouble. He's a cool guy, but fact still remains

I think most people would "get away with it" if they only did it once. Its repeated bashing that would land someone in trouble, he doesn't do that.

Robtard
I was pointing your Mom.

Good, she needs it. Where a condem though, wouldn't want her to get HIV.

Robtard
I think most people would "get away with it" if they only did it once. Its repeated bashing that would land someone in trouble, he doesn't do that.

Will you stop being a brown-nosing **** and leave the darkie alone, his point is valid.

Blax_Hydralisk

Yes. He does. He just spaces them out. And he wouldn't even get a scolding for it, so meh. He may have before, but he won't now unless it's blatantly obvious that it was unprovoked.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes. He does. He just spaces them out. And he wouldn't even get a scolding for it, so meh. He may have before, but he won't now unless it's blatantly obvious that it was unprovoked.

I hate to say it, but I've never seen him act like that...

(do you mean Ken as in Ken_Kenobi as in Phucked Up?)

Will you stop being a brown-nosing **** and leave the darkie alone, his point is valid.
Well, clearly not...if it was there would be no need for the "brown-nosing" comment and you would have actually had something to say.

I think the real problem here is certain users are upset by what they perceive as unfair treatment- really its not and they just have a persecution complex...IMHO.

Blax_Hydralisk
I hate to say it, but I've never seen him act like that...

(do you mean Ken as in Ken_Kenobi as in Phucked Up?)

Yeah, that Ken.

And I have seen him act like that. I've seen Mods act like that too.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yeah, that Ken.

And I have seen him act like that. I've seen Mods act like that too.

Well, why don't you call for his impeachment and lay out your case...assuming you have one.

laughing out loud Its funny, cause people say that sort of thing about the police too. "Ooh they're all corrupt and unfair" etc...

Robtard
Well, clearly not...if it was there would be no need for the "brown-nosing" comment and you would have actually had something to say.

I think the real problem here is certain users are upset by what they perceive as unfair treatment- really its not and they just have a persecution complex...IMHO.

The "brown-nosing" comment was a joke, as I don't think you're actually trying to gain MOD points, just ignorant of the facts.

Some definitely do, no doubt. I've also seen some posters threaten people, tell people to go **** themselves etc. etc. etc. and not one warning is issued. While some merely point out the blatant idiocy of others and they're banned for a few days.

Blax_Hydralisk
Police are the same way, actually. A lot of them get away with doing things that a normal person would never get away with, so I don't see your point.

And lay out my case... for what? I didn't say it bothered me, did I? I just said that it was a fact that that's how it is. I don't care because can do the exact same crap that he and others do and get away with it because I know how to play KMC's system right. Most people who get banned... don't.

Grand_Moff_Gav
The "brown-nosing" comment was a joke, as I don't think you're actually trying to gain MOD points, just ignorant of the facts.

Some definitely do, no doubt. I've also seen some posters threaten people, tell people to go **** themselves etc. etc. etc. and not one warning is issued. While some merely point out the blatant idiocy of others and they're banned for a few days.

You can't expect them to be everywhere at once.

Police are the same way, actually. A lot of them get away with doing things that a normal person would never get away with, so I don't see your point.

And lay out my case... for what? I didn't say it bothered me, did I? I just said that it was a fact that that's how it is. I don't care because can do the exact same crap that he and others do and get away with it because I know how to play KMC's system right. Most people who get banned... don't.

Then can't you be quietly content?

Blax_Hydralisk
I never said I wasn't content. no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
I never said I wasn't content. no expression

The quietly bit was key.

Robtard
You can't expect them to be everywhere at once.

Of course not, but there are times when it's obvious that they're playing willfully ignorant.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not making out the MODs to be useless shit, just that bias does exist and it does happen.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Of course not, but there are times when it's obvious that they're playing willfully ignorant.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not making out the MODs to be useless shit, just that bias does exist and it does happen.

When its obvious?

Bias is permissible- as I said its not like its blatant favoritism.

Do you have any evidence cause you remind me of a certain alter ego of spiderman...

chillmeistergen
You can check out my opinions on the matter in the Member Banned Thread. It got closed, but I'm sure the search button will dig it up, you'll probably have to go back about five pages to see my original argument for bias, as well. Other than that, I'm not going to say anything on the matter publicly, as it would probably result in me being banned. Anyone can feel free to contact me privately about it, though.

Blax_Hydralisk
The quietly bit was key.

The answer is no, sorry. In fact I feel like I might want to boast a bit louder... and longer.

Robtard
Yes.

Depends, it can cross into blatant favoritism.

I've seen it before.

Edit: To GMG

Grand_Moff_Gav
The answer is no, sorry. In fact I feel like I might want to boast a bit louder... and longer.
laughing out loud Well, I'm sure we can accommodate that.

Yes.

Depends, it can cross into blatant favoritism.

I've seen it before.

Edit: To GMG
Well, I'll take your word for that...

You can check out my opinions on the matter in the Member Banned Thread. It got closed, but I'm sure the search button will dig it up, you'll probably have to go back about five pages to see my original argument for bias, as well. Other than that, I'm not going to say anything on the matter publicly, as it would probably result in me being banned. Anyone can feel free to contact me privately about it, though.

Wow, you were quite the rebel in that thread weren't you...if anyones getting off lightly...that was it! (Edit: that isnt meant to be an attack btw)

Da Joker
Here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7539944.stm

Devil King

And if he were totally off base, there would be no need to say "certain members".

And just to throw myself into the mix, I see unfair treatment, a bias, but I don't think I enjoy the favor of any moderator as a means of never having been banned while telling people exactly what I think of them or their opinion.

Many times I feel as though nothing has been said because I am often addressing a sock, and even though there's any number of reasons they haven't been banned, the moderator that sees it feels the same way. Especially since I'm sure most people can appreciate my feelings on socks. I think it's a desperate cry for attention and people who do it are pitiable, pathetic individuals. They're also cowards.

Kelly_Bean
ummm, not what i said

the actual fact is that, depending on very specific personal variables and underlying causes, both therapy and medication can be effective in altering the violent behaviour and troubled mind.
Can be, but you stated earlier that they DO ALWAYS help which is very incorrect and my ex-step uncle is living proof of that.

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Incorrect. Nobody is born a 'sick ****', and please do not star out one letter because you are avoiding the censor. Thank you.
Where's your proof? And I'll use 1 * or however many I wish. Regardless of however many I use, you will know what the word is.

Da Joker
Better question: Where's your proof? No one is born a sick ****. Someone could grow up in the most hostile environment but end up being a great person as heart. You're wrong and the sooner you admit that, the better things will be.

Symmetric Chaos
Better question: Where's your proof? No one is born a sick ****.

You made the first claim. Burden of proof is on your side.

Someone could grow up in the most hostile environment but end up being a great person as heart.

And someone could grow up in a wonderful environment but if they lack empathy she'll still probably be a sick little ****er when all is said and done.

Da Joker
But that doesn't mean that person is born that way. To make such a claim is ridiculous and shows the intelligence of the person making such a claim.

Grand_Moff_Gav
But that doesn't mean that person is born that way. To make such a claim is ridiculous and shows the intelligence of the person making such a claim.

People can be born with schizophrenia which can lead to their killing someone...just because the disease/disorder takes time to manifest itself doesn't mean it wasn't always there.

Kelly_Bean
People can be born with schizophrenia which can lead to their killing someone...just because the disease/disorder takes time to manifest itself doesn't mean it wasn't always there.
Pwn.

To make such a claim is ridiculous and shows the intelligence of the person making such a claim.

The same for your side considering I asked for proof from you and you have yet to present it. Who has a lack of intelligence now?

http://psom.blogspot.com/2008/01/natural-born-killers_30.html

Blax_Hydralisk
Better question: Where's your proof? No one is born a sick ****. Someone could grow up in the most hostile environment but end up being a great person as heart. You're wrong and the sooner you admit that, the better things will be.

This actually goes against your line of logic.

Grand_Moff_Gav
IMO the term "sick ****" doesn't really help this debate, what qualifies as a "sick ****"? A madman? A rapist? A schizophrenic?

Da Joker, rather than using that term can you please clarify what you mean?

Symmetric Chaos

Considering there's evidence of people having zero empathy a very young age I really can say that people can be born that way. So far the only person making ridiculous claims is you, show up with something other than petty insults and the demand that you are correct next time.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Considering there's evidence of people having zero empathy a very young age

The girl from The Ring! fear

Symmetric Chaos

Terrible stereotype. Schizophrenics are far more likely to be victims of violence than they are to be driven to commit acts of violence because they're schizophrenic.

Da Joker
Pwn.

The same for your side considering I asked for proof from you and you have yet to present it. Who has a lack of intelligence now?

http://psom.blogspot.com/2008/01/natural-born-killers_30.html

Who got pwned? I sure as hell didn't...and from the looks of the first few pages, you already got pwned.

The "sick ****s" I'm referring to are killers. There's no way you're born a killer, or a rapist. Your argument is so damn laughabale it ain't funny.

But I'll laugh anyway. laughing laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Who got pwned? I sure as hell didn't...and from the looks of the first few pages, you already got pwned.

The "sick ****s" I'm referring to are killers. There's no way you're born a killer, or a rapist. Your argument is so damn laughabale it ain't funny.

But I'll laugh anyway. laughing laughing out loud I'm not even agreeing with her, but considering she actually provided some evidence and all you are doing is spamming smilies and saying they are wrong and stupid, it only makes you seem very unintelligent.

Blax_Hydralisk

So then let's use your own logic against you for a bit. You said that people who are born in shitty enviroments can grown up to be regular individuals.

But as already noted, there are people who grow up in perfect environments surrounded by loving people and have hardly any traumatic problems at all... but then end up killing their parents or murdering someone.

So how do you explain those people? It wasn't their environment that did that to them. No one made them that way. So what happened?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Terrible stereotype. Schizophrenics are far more likely to be victims of violence than they are to be driven to commit acts of violence because they're schizophrenic.

It was just an example...

Well, what proof do you have that mental defects which can cause people to kill are not there from conception onwards?

Da Joker
So then let's use your own logic against you for a bit. You said that people who are born in shitty enviroments can grown up to be regular individuals.

But as already noted, there are people who grow up in perfect environments surrounded by loving people and have hardly any traumatic problems at all... but then end up killing their parents or murdering someone.

So how do you explain those people? It wasn't their environment that did that to them. No one made them that way. So what happened?

A mental illness possibly? It's obvious a killer can come from either a good or bad background, but my point is being a born killer is ridiculous. I guess tomorrow I'll waltz in a hospital, look at some babies, and choose the born killers. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
A mental illness possibly?

Which the person would be born with . . .

It's obvious a killer can come from either a good or bad background, but my point is being a born killer is ridiculous. I guess tomorrow I'll waltz in a hospital, look at some babies, and choose the born killers. big grin

What are you five?

Devil King
What are you five?

How old are you Da Joker?

I don't think that is relevant.

It must get annoying, everyone wondering why you act like a petulant child.

Robtard
Because he is, sometimes it's that simple.

Dark-Jaxx
A mental illness possibly? Which generally happen at birth.

Holy shit, you just pwned yourself.

Your level of fail is amusing.

Blax_Hydralisk
It really is.

Robtard
*Vader voice* "The fail is strong in this one"

inimalist
I don't think its fair to say that a disposition toward a mental illness at birth is the same as having the illness.

Huntington's disease and other such genetic things, ok, sure. Schizophrenia, no, not even close.

Da Joker
Because he is, sometimes it's that simple.

I am? I didn't know I was five, why didn't someone tell me earlier? sad

The point is that you can't say every person that kills is a born killer, because it's ridiculous. If I happen to kill someone in self defense does that make me a born killer? No, it does not. Not all killer's even have mental illness. anyway.

Blax_Hydralisk
No one said every person is born a killer. What the ****?

Dark-Jaxx
I am? I didn't know I was five, why didn't someone tell me earlier? sad

The point is that you can't say every person that kills is a born killer, because it's ridiculous. If I happen to kill someone in self defense does that make me a born killer? No, it does not. Not all killer's even have mental illness. anyway. You'd have some kinda point if someone actually said that all killers are born killers.

Not all are, it just takes one bad day to make a perfectly sane dude a killer.

But some are born with illnesses or other whacky genetic mumbo jumbo which could lead to you hurting someone else.

That was the point all along.

Da Joker
Okay, and I get that, but Kelly_Bean was basically implying that all killers are born killers, as evidenced by her statement if you're sick ****, you're basically born a sick ****.

Blax_Hydralisk
No she wasn't.

She never, even once, implied that all were born that way. That's you trying to cop out.

Phantom Zone
I think some people are born evil but for most people if they turn into a serial killer its because something really bad happened to them.

inimalist
Can be, but you stated earlier that they DO ALWAYS help which is very incorrect and my ex-step uncle is living proof of that.

that is false, I would never claim such as it is, as you point out, absurd

as seen on the first page http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t489984.html]:

wrong

ummm, not what i said

I in fact mention the specific personal variables, bolded.

you should not jump so quickly to conclusions

lord xyz
Inimalist's post is like a cure to all the bad posts that preceded it, reading it definately stopped me from killing myself.

Blax_Hydralisk
My post wasn't that bad... sad

inimalist
Inimalist's post is like a cure to all the bad posts that preceded it, reading it definately stopped me from killing myself.

wow, I thought I totally came off as arrogant and "know it all"-y

but thanks smile though I really haven't supported anything I've said so far, and have really been fearing having to look it all up, so... cool?

My post wasn't that bad... sad

no, not at all smile

ragesRemorse

That's fuked up and all, but it is pretty metal.

Mairuzu
Shit happens

Blax_Hydralisk
Maybe the Women was just a *****?

I'd kill someone if they were irritating enough. *shrug*

Mairuzu
Maybe the Women was just a *****?

I'd kill someone if they were irritating enough. *shrug* Goozefraba

Blax_Hydralisk
laughing out loud

Well I do, factually, have anger management issues. Maybe I should start using that phrase, it worked for Sandler.

Mairuzu
If it works for sandler...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
If it works for sandler...

Then we should touch the heinie.

lord xyz
wow, I thought I totally came off as arrogant and "know it all"-y

but thanks smile though I really haven't supported anything I've said so far, and have really been fearing having to look it all up, so... cool?

no, not at all smile It was well structured and sophisticated, like posts should be. Also, you were right in what you said.

My post wasn't that bad... sad It was better than most.

dadudemon
I just remembered. Lewis Black does the "Son of a b***h!" line sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.