Beast vs Spiderman No Web-Shooters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnetman130xl
original beat vs original spiderman fight takes place in new york on rooftop

magnetman130xl
anybody

Starscream M
I'd give it to spiderman prob, but beast can take a coupla wins as well

george '06
oroginal beast gets asspwned, blue beast takes a couple wins

Sin I AM
current beast snd current spidey woulda been better, the feline beast would murk him

magnetman130xl
ok feline beast vs spidey

magnetman130xl
does anybody kno how strong beast is

Scoobless
Spider-Man pwns any version of Beast, with or without webs.

Sin I AM
im going 2 assume around 10 maybe 15 tonner? i dunno beast should never get his a@#whooped n my opinion if he was written well he's more agile and faster than many street-levelers..he's just written ridiculously did u see the "danger" arc, when he went feral and lost his intelligence albeit momentarily..if he would chill with the science mombo-jombo and train 2 fight he'd literally b a beast

guy222
spidey

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im going 2 assume around 10 maybe 15 tonner? i dunno beast should never get his a@#whooped n my opinion if he was written well he's more agile and faster than many street-levelers..he's just written ridiculously did u see the "danger" arc, when he went feral and lost his intelligence albeit momentarily..if he would chill with the science mombo-jombo and train 2 fight he'd literally b a beast Yeah at the least 10 the most 20? Not 100% sure.

DeathKap
What are current beasts streangth feats.

Scoobless
Dunno ... I'd say Beast was above peak human, but still well below Spider-Man in terms of strength/speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.