RoTS Anakin vs. Nion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Subjekt
My son actually asked me this when we got done watching Sith, so I started wondering who would win. I think everyone agreed that Anakin would tool Vader with sabers, and if Nion, Starkiller, or whatever you want to call him, can beat Vader, who would come out on top?

I guess we can do force and all out as well since that's normally how it goes.

sabers
force
all out

And please keep in mind, this is not Anakin in dipshit mode where he's pissed off about OB1 and Padme. As far as its concerned, he's in a normal mindset like he was with Dooku.

Tangible God
Lol, normal as in his casual everyday self, or normal as in "teh z0ne?"

I'm sorry but I just can't allow myself to think Nion could do this, at least not until the game is released.

Darth Subjekt
Well yea, there's no reason to assume that at this point in his life, that the uber "z0n3" would not be his baseline performance. erm

Elite Hunter
As of now with no knowledge of how the details of the fights in TFU occur my guess is that at this point:
1. Sabers goes to Anakin
2.Force goes to Nion
3. All out is tough because Anakin has experience taking out more a powerful force user than himself in Count Dooku who is also a highly skilled lightsaber duelist. Until more details are revealed I see Anakin winning by overwhelming in a lightsaber duel but should Nion create enough distance than he would win via the force. So I'd give to Anakin 60/40 as of now.

Darth Sexy
Sorry but aside from a saber duel, I don't see Anakin surviving a fight with Nion.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
My son actually asked me this when we got done watching Sith, so I started wondering who would win. I think everyone agreed that Anakin would tool Vader with sabers, and if Nion, Starkiller, or whatever you want to call him, can beat Vader, who would come out on top?

I guess we can do force and all out as well since that's normally how it goes.

sabers
force
all out

And please keep in mind, this is not Anakin in dipshit mode where he's pissed off about OB1 and Padme. As far as its concerned, he's in a normal mindset like he was with Dooku. From what i read at TFU, jacob overpowered nion barely beats vader due to circumstances and after an extremely epic and hard fight, so if we are talking sabers anakin destroys this wigga.

Darth Subjekt
Wigga? Hmm. Has there been any "uber force feats" that he's done while fighting another force-sensitives that's impressive?

Schwarzenegger
I doubt so, but we will know more when the game and novel is avalible, but from what i read it seems he "seriously battered" ram khota who could destroy vaders tie fighter facility with a flick of his hand.

Lt. Valerian
I clearly need an update. Who the hell is Nion?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I clearly need an update. Who the hell is Nion?

Starkiller aka the secret apprentice.

Darth Subjekt
When are the release dates?

DantevsKratos
When are the release dates? the release is i think the 20th of september

Darth Subjekt
Well then more questions will be answered then. Hopefully they don't make him the new "it" guy.

DantevsKratos
acually his name isnt jacob nion it is galen marek

Tangible God
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
acually his name isnt jacob nion it is galen marek Friggin name changes.

Darth Subjekt
Call him the SA then for all i care.

Lt. Valerian
Wigga? Hmm. Has there been any "uber force feats" that he's done while fighting another force-sensitives that's impressive?

There has not been any 'force uber feats' that he's done while fighting, but he has shown very remarkable feats alone, like bringing down the SD, if that is considered canon.

Darth Subjekt
Thought there was some speculation surrounding how he did that, like did he just grab it or cause a cannon to shoot it first. Something like that i thought.

Enyalus
He used Force Pull to pull the star destroyer out of the sky and crash right in front of him. I don't think a feat like that should be canon, due to the developers themselves saying repeatedly that the game is basically Force feats on steriods. They purposely exaggerated the strength of all Jedi/Sith in the game, for more amusing gameplay.

Darth Exodus
Nion beat Ani's, at least force-wise, superior version in Darth Vader, so he should at least be able to beat Ani in the all-out and definately take him in the force, even if the SD feat isn't paid any attention. Saber's is a mystery, but Nion beat Vader so....... Whatever.

Gideon
Actually, according to spoilers, the Destroyer was already crashing and Nion simply brought it down quicker and stopped it. But that's from the novelization, anyway.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
Actually, according to spoilers, the Destroyer was already crashing and Nion simply brought it down quicker and stopped it. But that's from the novelization, anyway.

I would assume that situation would be the same in both the game and book but, wouldn't the novel overrule a cutscene from the game if it were different?

Darth Exodus
Damn sellouts. I was looking forward to another Powerhouse.

Schwarzenegger
Garen or wigganion or whatever is name is is already overpowered, but interestingly he "barely beats vader" and after a "very epic battle".

So this puts him on the same level as vader thus making vader look more powerful.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Garen or wigganion or whatever is name is is

Nion is better name for sure.

Darth Exodus
Why couldn't he just Force Shock him like Palpatine did in the movie. One Zap and his lifesupport conks out.

Enyalus
Vader's sheer badassness made Nion forget some of his force abilities, such as Lightning. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.