Superstation Bitcoms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
what the **** is up with this shit! does it annoy anybody else?

On superstation, every so often, superstation promotes itself being "so funny" by having original "bitcoms" with a short 30 second or so stand up "comedian" doing a bit.

But the bit is usually about some stupid company or something, and is more like a faggoty advertisement than anything remotely funny. And guess what? The Bitcom is immediately followed by a commercial for whatever website/restaurant/etc was talked about!

For some reason, it pisses me off so much. I mean, I would understand if they said "bitcoms brought to you by ____" and then to have that commercial. But they don't even draw attention to it!

Like we are all idiots.

Phucked Up
If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Quincy
what the **** is up with this shit! does it annoy anybody else?

On superstation, every so often, superstation promotes itself being "so funny" by having original "bitcoms" with a short 30 second or so stand up "comedian" doing a bit.

But the bit is usually about some stupid company or something, and is more like a faggoty advertisement than anything remotely funny. And guess what? The Bitcom is immediately followed by a commercial for whatever website/restaurant/etc was talked about!

For some reason, it pisses me off so much. I mean, I would understand if they said "bitcoms brought to you by ____" and then to have that commercial. But they don't even draw attention to it!

Like we are all idiots.

watch how you use the word f@ggot stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
I watch what I choose to watch..

chillmeistergen
I have no idea what on earth you're going on about. The most I've got from it is that it's something to do with TV, so I don't really think it belongs in here.

Rogue Jedi
Whats the deal with Ovaltine? the jar is round.....the mug is round.....why not just call it Roundtine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.