Red hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
what is everyones view on the red hulk arch going on.

I think its a little too random for my taste but if they end up with a decnt enough explanation i'll be ok with it

MightyEInherjar
I think that it is a nightmare for Hulk fans. I think that now everything with the word "Hulk" in the title is going to be blacklisted by true comic fans. It's a sad time to be a Hulk fan.

The Pict
Originally posted by jalek moye
what is everyones view on the red hulk arch going on.

It's f*cking garbage! A new version of Hulk comes along and starts stomping powerful, established characters that he has no right to be tangling with. Especially Thor, that's a bloody joke right there!
There better be a reason given for why he's so unbeatable (Loeb isn't a legitimate reason)

Scythe
Red Hulk? What's all this about? Can someone fill me in please?

willRules
Originally posted by Scythe

A new red Hulk has shown up. He's not Bruce Banner. He's fought a few MU characters including a blue Abomination version of Rick Jones and he has a big gun.

It's over the top, almost as poor as the Ultimates vol 3, stupidity.

janus77
I'm starting to like Red, he's finally coming into his own, moving on from silly fodder like IronMan/SheHulk.

though obviously the order is messed up, Thor should be the appetiser, the Watcher the main course and Juggernaut dessert, but still... it's a nice change of pace from WWH.

can't wait for the inevitable Red and Green rematch big grin

Endrict Nuul
Ummmm.... use this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t476700.html

starlock
I think its a great time for Hulk fans, especilally with red hulk....why all the crying over a comic book? Do people really think that the writers sit around and discuss who should beat who and why?...i have been reading Hulk and i love it....its fun and does not take itself to seriously, i find myself eagerly awaiting each comic and find myself smiling...thats what makes a good comic......to hell with the illusion of who can beat who....thats all it is....give me some fun comic action....i will take loebs hulk over many other comics....since i have allready dropped many for economic reasons....but hulk is still on my pull list.....Hey Loeb....more power to you....you get to a point in this industry and get enough power and influence to do what he wants and...... go for it wink

Me...i think its like music....i like what i like....but i dont put down what does not......i cant stand the gratefull dead or jimi hendrix's music....but i dont go around thrashing them...they are great talents that i just dont have the taste for....who can judge taste anyway

Endrict Nuul

It is in your bet interest to not know about this pile of crap storyline.

starlock

I would love to......After WWH Bruce/hulk is in a cell being watched over....yet the murder of the abomination leads to it being the hulk....when inestigated, we find there is a Red Hulk who not only uses his fist...he will use a gun.....he takes out she-hulk and iron man on the hellicarrier and even tangles with A--Bomb-who is Rick jones!(the new abomination?)....Red Hulk destroys Bruce's cell and the Savage hulk is let loose....the watcher shows up and the Red hulk proceeds to beat him up and then the savage hulk tangles with him to no avail...hulk gets beaten...then Thor shows up......and that basicly where we leave offf....rumours and previews show that most likley the Red hulk defeats Thor.....there is also the fact that its not sure who this Red Hulk is and what his background is....

So what we have is a fun comic with lots of action and lots of people upset with the feats that have been done by the Red Hulk, i see it as a good comic with lots of twist and lots of fun....to hell with who should beat who and what should or should not be....give me a fun and exciting comic anyday big grin

starlock
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
It is in your bet interest to not know about this pile of crap storyline.

I dont agree, but thats the fun of it...i see a comic where the writer and artisit are having fun.....and i am along for the ride Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
I like it srug

Philosophía
It is entertaining but .. that's about it.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by janus77
I'm starting to like Red, he's finally coming into his own, moving on from silly fodder like IronMan/SheHulk.

though obviously the order is messed up, Thor should be the appetiser, the Watcher the main course and Juggernaut dessert, but still... it's a nice change of pace from WWH.

can't wait for the inevitable Red and Green rematch big grin Red Hulk's gonna take out Surfer, and Janus' head will asplode.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by starlock
I dont agree, but thats the fun of it...i see a comic where the writer and artisit are having fun.....and i am along for the ride Happy Dance

I agree that it's good for a good laugh but not in a funny way like Spider-Man or Deadpool. It's more like laughing what a pile of crap, this is such a fanboy's wet dream. There is also a lot of action, so it's not a dull boring comic.

ExodusCloak
Sure it's not a great story but I find it funny. All we need now is for Red Hulk to one shot Green Hulk.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Pict
It's f*cking garbage! A new version of Hulk comes along and starts stomping powerful, established characters that he has no right to be tangling with. Especially Thor, that's a bloody joke right there!
There better be a reason given for why he's so unbeatable (Loeb isn't a legitimate reason) if its a new character without established power levels, then how can you say he has no right to be beating who he's beating?

guy222
Banner might not live

I have no problem with Loeb making Rulk a badass. Its entertaining and funny

Being a long time Hulk fan and seeing him kick *** at a faster pace than WWH is amazing

Who is he? What other powers he has? Is he goin to stop Cain Marko, destroy a new team by IM? Time will tell

Blair Wind
In a recent Marvel Team up, Iron Maniac askes a kid which Hulk he is facing, Banner or Pym....just thought it interesting that now we have a new Hulk. Though I suppose since he was facing a green Hulk and was asking, it cant be a red Pym. erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Ummmm.... use this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t476700.html

ta-da.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.