The Incredible Hulk Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
With permission from Digimark I have posted this thread, the ultimate thread for all things Hulk related, everything that is to do with hulk can be posted here, as a Central base for fans to discuss and talk about the green giant, as well as talk about news and interviews, hopefully any threads to do with hulk will be merged into this one, to save all the clutter of different threads, so all that is left to say is welcome one and all to the Hulk thread.

Peek
Can we post our opinions on him? ninja

Neo Darkhalen
This will be a central hulk thread, anything to do with him can be posted here I believe, it just saves the clutter of all those different hulk threads, so instead we are having one big thread dedicated to everything to do with Hulk.

iceman24567
Greg Pak is lame.

Kutulu
Superman fanboys around the world are uniting against the most recent showings of the Hulk, clearly distraught:
pijoUAtRvaQ

Peek
The worst thing about Hulk is his fanboys. If they stopped acting dumber than Savage he might be more popular.

WrathfulDwarf
Jack Kirby and Stan Lee created The Hulk.

(there...that's my contribution)

Neo Darkhalen
Quoted.

guy222
WWH is badass

Inhuman
Still waiting for Red Hulk to KO a watcher

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by guy222
WWH is badass

He's green too. yes

Kutulu
Originally posted by Inhuman
Still waiting for Red Hulk to KO a watcher

Issue #4 supposedly.

Badabing
Did WW Hulk lower Sentry or elevate Hulk? Thoughts....

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Did WW Hulk lower Sentry or elevate Hulk? Thoughts.... It lowered Greg Pak's credibility.

LORD B
imo both
elaveted hulk,lowered sentry, he just seemed like a overhyped let down.

Papa Smurph
Elevated Hulk and Sentry. That was a hell of a showing for both of them.

Peek
Originally posted by LORD B
imo both
elaveted hulk,lowered sentry, he just seemed like a overhyped let down. Pretty much.

Know you could say the fact that Hulk had trouble with him has lowered Hulk because of peoples opinions on Sentry.

janus77
neither.
if anything came close to elevating Hulk in the entire WWH arc, it was the fight with Zom/Strange. Sentry was anticlimax and trivial too, given what Hulk did only moments later.

it didn't lower Sentry imo, because unless Sentry's got something over characters like Onslaught, I don't think his failure to affect Hulk overmuch is surprising.

llagrok
The Hulk should've stayed on Sakaar and the comic should've continued there. It would've been awesome!

Lowered the Sentry, probably took him down a notch, or several notches depending on what comic you're comparing it to.

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
He's green too. yes

big grin

Capt Spaulding
Unless anyone brings up how Peter David is the best Hulk writer he's ever had....this thread will just fail. Good thing I got here in time...

llagrok
It would be interesting to see David Hine on the Hulk. But hopefully he'll ditch Spawn and do more Inhuman miniseries.

Does anyone know how many of Hulk's villains that are green?

Neo Darkhalen
The leader
That weird creature
Is that it?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The leader
That weird creature
Is that it?

Are you serious?

lft4ded
Originally posted by llagrok
The Hulk should've stayed on Sakaar and the comic should've continued there. It would've been awesome!

That would've been interesting if while Hulk was still on Sakaar, the Red Hulk storyline took place evolved along similar storylines to WWH and then Bruce had to come back to save the day with his Warbound.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by strengthkills
Are you serious?

I don't read Hulk comics. no expression

Bad Ash231
Are you serious?

Pwned.

Neo Darkhalen
Simple as, I don't read them.

ankur29
The leader
That weird creature
Is that it?

abomintaion,flusk,gamma man i think he's called

strengthkills

Abomination?
Harpy?
Flux?

Come on,I know you know who they are.

llagrok
See?

There are quite a few.

makbuns
Abomination?
Harpy?
Flux?

Come on,I know you know who they are. STFU idiot.

Not everyone reads Huc.

I never even heard of the other 2 apart from Abom.

Neo Darkhalen
All I know is General Ross, the leader, that blue guy and the fish guy; that's because they were in the Hulk TAS, I have only read two Hulk comics in my entire life.

makbuns
All I know is General Ross, the leader, that blue guy and the fish guy; that's because they were in the Hulk TAS, I have only read two Hulk comics in my entire life.

Hes a Hulk fanboy so ignore him

Neo Darkhalen
I only read Spider-Man titles, and that's only because they contain Venom and Mysterio, as for you I don't know why but I have the strangest feeling you are a sock.

makbuns
I only read Spider-Man titles, and that's only because they contain Venom and Mysterio, as for you I don't know why but I have the strangest feeling you are a sock. No shit. thumb up

skyfather
sakaar son of hulk is out soon and is the third part of the hulk trilogy.
does anybody seem intrested??

Doc. Savage
No...

starlock
Originally posted by skyfather

Yes...definetly yes big grin

llagrok
Originally posted by skyfather

Next month? or sooner?

skyfather
Next month? or sooner?
end of this month-start of next.

CaptainStoic
Ok new subject... who is the Red Hulk, and where is Nick Fury? could he be........... nahhh!

I, was also thinking that Ross may be him because of the super 38 special he's toating around with, but it's Shield issue, which brings up my original question, where is Nick Fury? Could he be...... nahhh!

Anyone have any ideas?

-K-M-
Nick Fury is in Secret Invasion dealing with the Skrulls. It's highly unlikely it's him.

MightyEInherjar
I'm getting so sick of Red Hulk.

I miss when Hulk books were actually a good read.

Kazenji
I've been looking at the reviews for Planet Hulk and WWH got some good ones on Amazon

so it worth to buy these two titles ?

Soljer
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've been looking at the reviews for Planet Hulk and WWH got some good ones on Amazon

Planet Hulk was easily one of the best Hulk stories ever told.

WWH was several issues of garbage.

Just one poster's opinion. *shrug*

nimbus006
Agreed

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Kazenji

Planet Hulk is worth spending some money on for sure. You'll probably want to pick up WWH just as a conclusion to Planet Hulk, but you should really wait till it's at a discounted rate.

britian
does anyone want to hear my idea for a hulk comic

Symmetric Chaos
nope

janus77
Originally posted by britian
does anyone want to hear my idea for a hulk comic
nah, but you can type it up and post it here... I might read it, sometime stick out tongue.

janus77
when's the next batch of Hulk comics due?

ankur29

CaptainStoic

ankur29
anyone notice from the streetfight clip in new hulk movie , hulk looks red (from police siren light )before he smashes car ... letterier said there would be may many nods /easters eggs

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8366/redhulkmovizt0.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8366/redhulkmovizt0.8ab6e96d29.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTurYqns8ZQ&feature=related

Kazenji
Is the hulk stuff done by Bruce Jones worth a read ?

cyberborg84
If it came down to taste, and you happen to have tastes like mine, then its worth at least one read.

That said, I know for a fact that there are more than a few folks that disliked that run. I can't blame them--its unconventional, has a few recurring elements that are sometimes annoying, and seems decidedly un-Hulk in parts. In many ways his run is part X-Files government conspiracy, part horror, and part Hulk TV series, so it tends to focus less on the "Hulk smash!" elements. And there are a few turkeys in there, particularly the rather bizarre arc involving an OOC Absorbing Man.

All that aside I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed it, so give it a spin.

HmmK?
Whens the next Red Hulk comic out?

janus77

Badabing
I didn't know if anybody posted these covers.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-45.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-24.jpg

Endrict Nuul
That 2nd cover looks cool and I wish thats the internal art.

Endrict Nuul
So, are any of the Hulk fanboy's are going to get SKAAR: SON OF HULK # 1 ?

Kento
Has Hulk and Red Hulk fought yet?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Kento
Has Hulk and Red Hulk fought yet?

No, this issue coming up.

Kento
Well sweet. Do you know when it comes out exactly?

CaptainStoic
Sorry to cut in here, but does anyone remember Hulk Future Imperfect? I have always wondered who the Wildman is, Maestro seemed to think that he was on Thors level... does anyone have any idea as to whom this Wildman is?

Endrict Nuul
Well sweet. Do you know when it comes out exactly?

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?date=2008-06-25

Kento
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?date=2008-06-25 Cool thanks. I was getting confused with there being talk about the issues of Red Hulk vs She-Hulk and vs Wendigo. I thought I missed Green vs Red.

ankur29
Cool thanks. I was getting confused with there being talk about the issues of Red Hulk vs She-Hulk and vs Wendigo. I thought I missed Green vs Red.

you can see how those fights turned out in the hulk respect thread
red hulk is brutal sick big grin

llagrok
Are there any major Hulk villains or supporting characters whom have fire related powers? Maybe he/she could be the Red Hulk.

Also, did anyone notice the lack of consistency between the Red Hulk IGN reviews? The second issue is butchered, and then the 3rd review starts off with the reviewer claiming that it's a good series?

"This is absolute shit" to "Everybody wants me to hate this, but I don't"

FearOfBlood
Red Hulk oneshotted The Watcher! The Watcher is Galactus level.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/878/878424/hulk-20080602023128208.jpg

llagrok
No they're not

They're skyfather at best

guy222
Just incredible

Bentley
He is not Galactus level, however, he is stronger than the Silver Surfer and top tiers by a mile.

Endrict Nuul
Just incredible

What is incredible is the fact FOB admitted he's trolls/socks and got banned the first time around. Some how he got unbanned and he's is back to trolling again and again but hasn't gotten banned yet.

confused

guy222
What are u talking about friend

The feat is incredible. Socking a Watcher

I got no beef with FOB. He likes the Hulk. I'm sure, if there's a problem the Mods will take care of it

Endrict Nuul
What are u talking about friend

I'm sure, if there's a problem the Mods will take care of it

Yup, sooner or later.

Zeitgeist
How they draw Hulk and Red Hulk's fingernails pisses me off...

ermm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
How they draw Hulk and Red Hulk's fingernails pisses me off...

ermm

why ?laughing

Zeitgeist
They look ridiculously perfect.

You'd think they might get a little bit dirty or scuffed smashing things all day.

Oh, and the color.

And the size.

ha-son

ScarletSpeed
Yeah the hulk looks like a bit of a emo in these ones laughing out loud

And yeah they should be all chipped and stuff.

FearOfBlood
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4914/hulk20080603110245553ag1.jpg

llagrok
Ow.....

Bentley
Do anyone else thinks this guy is Glenn Talbot?

llagrok
hmm, kinda looks like him

MightyEInherjar
Oh ****...

janus77
awesome...
well, that pretty much confirms that. Red Hulk socks Uatu, and it hurts!

hmm, looks like Green Hulk has enough strength to tango with Red, hopefully he kicks his arse.

Nihilist
durredhulkhulk smash cosmicsdurredhulk

guy222
its talbot, ross or samson

hulk smash

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by janus77
awesome...
well, that pretty much confirms that. Red Hulk socks Uatu, and it hurts!

hmm, looks like Green Hulk has enough strength to tango with Red, hopefully he kicks his arse.

Ok so does this make him the most powerful version of the Hulk then?

janus77
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Ok so does this make him the most powerful version of the Hulk then?
nah, but this comes closer to Hulk's top end feats (Onslaught, planet smashing, dimensional nexus smashing, time-stream smashing, denting adamantium, busting up Maestro's Dogs of War which crush true adamantium in 3 seconds, smashing the Celestial Flame - designed as a weapon against The Celestials ...), imo.

WWH was highly disappointing for high end strength feats, just thinking about Hulk's history.

Phantom Zone
nah, but this comes closer to Hulk's top end feats (Onslaught, planet smashing, dimensional nexus smashing, time-stream smashing, denting adamantium, busting up Maestro's Dogs of War which crush true adamantium in 3 seconds, smashing the Celestial Flame - designed as a weapon against The Celestials ...), imo.

WWH was highly disappointing for high end strength feats, just thinking about Hulk's history.

Yeah I will say this though....it seems like PIS to me. Not that Red hulk hurt Uatu but he just did it too easily. Its like hes not even trying.

Since Savage Hulk has actually cracked Celestial armour and Watchers are arguably weaker it should be within his capability, but not with that ease. In my opinion this also proves that he has FTL speed in combat.

janus77
I think that's probably an indication that this (Red) Hulk doesn't get stronger as such, just meaner/faster/"hotter".

Savage/Prof/Green Scar have all got great feats but never seen outright indications of FTL/Light speeds. the nearest I've seen are situations where you can draw the inference (tagging Herald levelers/leaping onto Surfer's board) or situations where FTL characters are amazed at his speed (Jack of Hearts).

this Hulk might be FTL, dunno... he's clearly too fast for IronMan to see, but then it shouldn't take FTL speeds to be a blur to Tony... just a couple of vodkas ...

Phantom Zone
I think that's probably an indication that this (Red) Hulk doesn't get stronger as such, just meaner/faster/"hotter".

Nah...or maybe. Anyway I guess im thinking too much its a high end feat and thats that.

Savage/Prof/Green Scar have all got great feats but never seen outright indications of FTL/Light speeds. the nearest I've seen are situations where you can draw the inference (tagging Herald levelers/leaping onto Surfer's board) or situations where FTL characters are amazed at his speed (Jack of Hearts).

Ok.

this Hulk might be FTL, dunno... he's clearly too fast for IronMan to see, but then it shouldn't take FTL speeds to be a blur to Tony... just a couple of vodkas ...

Current Iron Man is not FTL but he has impressive speed feats.

ankur29
ED is a helluva artist ... makes hulk look cool intead of a spastic

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8517/hulkthe004intpage3scalewl8.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8517/hulkthe004intpage3scalewl8.6e64fed54c.jpg

Ruin
This is crazy.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4914/hulk20080603110245553ag1.jpg

What the f**k? is he some kind of Hulk Norris?

Erik-Lensherr
What the f**k? is he some kind of Hulk Norris?

He's Loeb Hulk.

Phantom Zone
Hulk has cracked Celestial armour before. Celestials are more powerful than Watchers.

Endrict Nuul
I thought Watchers don't speak?

llagrok
Hulk monsen.

psycho gundam
glen talbot, thunderbolt ross or.......bruce banner's father in a hulk body....?? shifty

CaptainStoic
Seeing as he's been waiting for this a long time, I'd lay more odds on it being Ross than anyone else.

Soljer
Am I the only one looking forward to Skaar?

Planet Hulk was amazing; I can only pray that Skaar shares the same soul.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Soljer

Planet Hulk was amazing; I can only pray that Skaar shares the same soul. If it's a solo thing or if it's not another "let's all get together to get stomped by Hulk!" type dealie, I'll enjoy it.

But if Skaar eventually travels to Marvel Earth and beats down everybody he meets... meh.

Soljer
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
If it's a solo thing or if it's not another "let's all get together to get stomped by Hulk!" type dealie, I'll enjoy it.

But if Skaar eventually travels to Marvel Earth and beats down everybody he meets... meh.

I don't think we should need to worry about that. At least not for a little while.

I could see Skaar eventually making it to Earth, but I doubt it'd be WWH: Part 2.

llagrok
I'm pretty sure it will be no expression

Smells like WWH jr

The Pict

I could see Skaar eventually making it to Earth, but I doubt it'd be WWH: Part 2.

I hope not, once was enough.

psycho gundam

Planet Hulk was amazing; I can only pray that Skaar shares the same soul. idunno, seems kinda cheesy at the moment...c'mon skaar? and i want to know how he is like fully grown now, he is like a year old at the most.

starlock
I am looking forward to it smile

Give me anothe Planet Hulk and WWH anyday over the stuff thats been out lately wink

The story might take place in the future, so he might not have aged quickly like some have mentioned, i could see the gamma radiation and the power from the mother effecting him?

roughrider
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Hulk has cracked Celestial armour before.

When was this?

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
idunno, seems kinda cheesy at the moment...c'mon skaar? and i want to know how he is like fully grown now, he is like a year old at the most.

1) Cheesy? Conan + Planet Hulk = droolio.

2) Some combination of the Old Power and his father's healing factor took him from a newly created fetus to a behemoth in zero seconds flat.

3) Daken vs. Skaar. stick out tongue.

llagrok
Hmm, first issue was kinda boring.

Soljer

I didn't think it was bad, and I'm looking forward to the next.

skyfather

it was really shit imo

psycho gundam
1) Cheesy? Conan + Planet Hulk = droolio.

2) Some combination of the Old Power and his father's healing factor took him from a newly created fetus to a behemoth in zero seconds flat.

3) Daken vs. Skaar. stick out tongue. maybe kiara died giving berth to that big mofo.

starlock
I liked it and his age was explained, he was not full grown at birth, i will be getting the next one....it was very good I.M.O thumb up

Soljer
Originally posted by starlock
I liked it and his age was explained, he was not full grown at birth, i will be getting the next one....it was very good I.M.O thumb up

I wouldn't personally say very good yet. But it was good enough to make me wanna get the next one. I'll stick with it for another couple issues, at least, but they really will have to ramp it up a little more if they're gonna keep me around.

-K-M-
So Hulk has gotten yet another kid now, this time with Thundra

Bentley
I liked Skaar, it has the Planet Hulk feeling on it, and I liked the series. Hope it develops a little bit more and that creepy eyes shows a little more dept/motivations.

llagrok
Originally posted by -K-M-
So Hulk has gotten yet another kid now, this time with Thundra

Man, that was real shit. REAL, REAL, REEEEEAL shit.

Originally posted by Bentley
I liked Skaar, it has the Planet Hulk feeling on it, and I liked the series. Hope it develops a little bit more and that creepy eyes shows a little more dept/motivations.

Oh yeah, anger and vengeance and angst! DEEEEEEP!!!!

Soljer
In case anyone's wondering, The Incredible Hulk (film) is definitely one of the top comic movies ever released. It's hard to say which was better between it and Iron-Man released earlier this summer.

Faceman
In case anyone's wondering, The Incredible Hulk (film) is definitely one of the top comic movies ever released. It's hard to say which was better between it and Iron-Man released earlier this summer.

That's good to know considering I'm getting ready to watch it.. smile

zbucsz
any scans of Skaar

Endrict Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/hulknews.php?id=7344

Cool Hulk clip...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-
So Hulk has gotten yet another kid now, this time with Thundra when did that happen?
thundra is pretty strong, she has fought ms. marvel before...maybe the kid will turn out to be uber as well.

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
when did that happen?
thundra is pretty strong, she has fought ms. marvel before...maybe the kid will turn out to be uber as well.

In Hulk: Raging Thunder. She bit his lip, and bam, pregnant.

detartrated
Originally posted by zbucsz
any scans of Skaar

I just have PLANET HULK...but for some reason I still can't post any URLs....I'll definitely update it soon...

When HULK gets the girls pregnant...does he turn into Banner first? Or does he just do... you know....do the "whoopee" stick out tongue

llagrok
So it turns out that Red Hulk is Doc Samson.

I don't get it, I always thought Doc Samson was a nice guy?

Starscream M

I don't get it, I always thought Doc Samson was a nice guy? nice guys often have alot of pent up rage they are hiding inside from having to be nice all the damn time

llagrok
Originally posted by Starscream M
nice guys often have alot of pent up rage they are hiding inside from having to be nice all the damn time

Yeah, it was hinted at during Thunderbolt.

But now he is just plain evil.

Superherovandal
Holy crap a smart Hulk is behind the group capturing doctor doom in Millar's fantastic four

Newjak
Ok then who thinks Thor can win this fight?

Faceman
Depends on which Thor shows up.. If the brawler Thor shows up he's toast.

Newjak
Originally posted by Faceman
Depends on which Thor shows up.. If the brawler Thor shows up he's toast. You know what I'm gonna call it now.

That isn't Thor it is Clor stick out tongue

Think about it. How would Thor know what is happening he has been staying out of Marvel affairs for awhile now just doing is Asgard thing. So how would he know about the Red Hulk or care about the Red Hulk. Also why would Marvel bring him back into the main fold like this, in so lackluster a method.

So I bet Iron Man sent in a Clor to fight Red Hulk until they can find a way to beat him.

Of course if this is the real McCoy. I say he is toast. Late arrival in a comic. With an entire issue ahead of them. Also the Green Hulk was knocked out of the limelight. Which hints at him coming back to finish of the Red Hulk.

Man this just isn't fair.

The Pict

I don't get it, I always thought Doc Samson was a nice guy?

Spoilers! mad

srankmissingnin
Seriously... a broken arm is more than the Hulk can handle? How'd that get by the editors?

Retarded. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
nice guys often have alot of pent up rage they are hiding inside from having to be nice all the damn time Guy222 shockyes

stick out tongue

Starscream M
Guy222 shockyes

stick out tongue laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Seriously... a broken arm is more than the Hulk can handle? How'd that get by the editors?

Retarded. sad Agreed. Maybe Wolverine will get put down from a splinter and Spidey will lose because of a hang nail.Originally posted by Starscream M
laughing out loud biscuits

guy222
th_guy222

Red Hulk>Uatu>Savage Hulk

Thor will lose

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Newjak
You know what I'm gonna call it now.

That isn't Thor it is Clor stick out tongue

Think about it. How would Thor know what is happening he has been staying out of Marvel affairs for awhile now just doing is Asgard thing. So how would he know about the Red Hulk or care about the Red Hulk. Also why would Marvel bring him back into the main fold like this, in so lackluster a method.

So I bet Iron Man sent in a Clor to fight Red Hulk until they can find a way to beat him.

Of course if this is the real McCoy. I say he is toast. Late arrival in a comic. With an entire issue ahead of them. Also the Green Hulk was knocked out of the limelight. Which hints at him coming back to finish of the Red Hulk.

Man this just isn't fair.
Yeah, this kind of encounter reeks of cop-out.

HueyFreeman
Loebs on a role this week with this and ultimates roll eyes (sarcastic)

kenobi

I don't get it, I always thought Doc Samson was a nice guy? Well, Doc was always striving to be a hero. Maybe not being a top tier hero has made him bitter. He might have had some pent up rage at always being bested by the Hulk. Another thought is that whatever turned Doc into the Red Hulk has driven him insane.

starlock
Originally posted by kenobi
Well, Doc was always striving to be a hero. Maybe not being a top tier hero has made him bitter. He might have had some pent up rage at always being bested by the Hulk. Another thought is that whatever turned Doc into the Red Hulk has driven him insane.

I am not convinced its Doc.....good piece of evidence....but i dont by it confused

Nihilist
Originally posted by starlock
I am not convinced its Doc.....good piece of evidence....but i dont by it confused
i agree star, its a bit too obvious for my liking.

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
i agree star, its a bit too obvious for my liking.

Change your sig.

Nihilist
Change your sig.
why.

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
why.

Because watching Red Hulk's face and ridiculous veins, makes me want to puke.

Thanos and Tyrant ftw cool

Nihilist
Because watching Red Hulk's face and ridiculous veins, makes me want to puke.

Thanos and Tyrant ftw cool
you like my old sig better then. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>