Stupid things your pet has done.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno if this has been done here, what has your pet done, past or present that is stupid or funny?

Rogue Jedi
OK I'll start haermm

During Hurricane Alicia we lost power. My dad hooked up an RV to a generator so we would have power. He didnt ground it properly, so if one were to walk up to it and touch it, they got a huge electrical shock.

Well, my dog at the time, Baron, came out and sniffed the tire of the RV, raised his leg to pee, and........

Well, figure it out haermm

Piggle Humsy
My dog does a million things a day that's stupid..

he is stupid 24/7..

as seen here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/My%20Dogs/looooo.jpg

ermhappy

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK I'll start haermm

During Hurricane Alicia we lost power. My dad hooked up an RV to a generator so we would have power. He didnt ground it properly, so if one were to walk up to it and touch it, they got a huge electrical shock.

Well, my dog at the time, Baron, came out and sniffed the tire of the RV, raised his leg to pee, and........

That's not funny... that's just messed up....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My dog does a million things a day that's stupid..

he is stupid 24/7..

as seen here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/My%20Dogs/looooo.jpg

ermhappy he looks like he is gonna barf laughing

Neo Darkhalen
flew into a window once, twice, thrice...

Lara
my dog regularly misjudges the back door and runs into the door frame laughing out loud BTW she isnt blind.

Rogue Jedi
My sis had one of those Lhaso dogs, it was blind, deaf and had no tear ducts, poor thing.

The Grey Fox
My old cat ran out into the main road and got itself killed. Not funny, but still kind of stupid. Which is what this thread's about, right?

Selphie
This one time, I was petting my cat, while he was sitting in a chair. He got up, and started to do that little pace-thing that cats do when they are pet, and he just walked off the chair. Totally fell, total fail.

Rogue Jedi
My cat fell in the toilet the other day.

Blax_Hydralisk
I opened the door to leave my house and watched as my Dog sprinted across the living room floor, hurtled over the coffee table, out the door, and got ran over by the garbage truck.

Rogue Jedi
thumb down

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I opened the door to leave my house and watched as my Dog sprinted across the living room floor, hurtled over the coffee table, out the door, and got ran over by the garbage truck. Sorry to say, but I laughed at that. Until I read the last part... Sorry to hear about your dog. Losing a pet sucks.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah it really sucks. I miss him. sad

He's in a better place though ( the ground.) I suppose. he was autistic and had seizures every couple of days... so meh.

TRH
How about we not post death stories here

Blax_Hydralisk
What if they're stupid death stories? Like bounding off to one's death?

Rogue Jedi
What if they're stupid death stories? Like bounding off to one's death?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK I'll start haermm

FoxMeister
My cat once jumped 7 feet in the air and landed on the top of my wardrobe and stayed there for a day.

Blax_Hydralisk
That really sucks for the dog.

Rogue Jedi
That really sucks for the dog. A year later we took a vacation in the same RV and he refused to get inside haermm

indiefilmgal
my dog is probably the dumbest dog ever...wouldnt have it any other way. i love the guy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by indiefilmgal
my dog is probably the dumbest dog ever...wouldnt have it any other way. i love the guy best kind yes

Grinning Goku
Lost a life on level one of Pac-Man.

Rogue Jedi
your pet did this? haermm

AbnormalButSane
My cat got stuck in our attic in August and nearly died. hmm

Rogue Jedi
I had a dog once that weht ape shit when I would weed eat, the same one who peed on the RV. He would try to attack the weedeater.

gefallen_engel
my cat fell asleep on the tower for my computer, then fell off of it

Rogue Jedi
drunk? haermm

gefallen_engel
I hope not laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
drunk kitty laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
that would be so damn hysterical laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.