Stewie vs. Maggie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Scenario 1: Maggie is the new girl at Hugs 'n Kisses Daycare, where Stewie is attending while Lois and Peter are trying to get back to the States. In this universe, Janet does not exist. Outside, doing usual baby things during playtime, Stewie and Maggie both spot a discarded gun by the seesaw. They give each other a death glare and start making their way towards it.

Scenario 2: Left together in a playpen during a Simpsons/Griffin visit, they get on each other's nerves to the point of hand-to-hand combat. No ray guns, no Ruperts, no toys that can be used as weapons.

Impediment
Dude..................really. Come one.

Man of Christ
This is a spite thread.
Maggie is incapable of running because of her lack of shoes and the fact that her feet are constrained in her onesie therefore in scenario A stewie gets the gun first and commits infanticide, and stewie knows ,martial arts so wins scenario B.

Dark-Jaxx
Stewie pwns both.

Da Joker
Is this a real thread or am I dreaming? It's a curbstomp for Stewie because Maggie has never showed an intellect anywhere near Stewie's.

willofthewisp
It's not meant to be a hate-thread at all. Maggie has displayed quite a bit of intelligence. She organized the babies at daycare to overthrow the lady to get their pacifiers back, shot a bunch of thugs going after Homer, etc. If you watch the show, she is quite smart and even though she can't really walk, she can hustle, and it's implied she's the best shot of all the characters on that show. Stewie may have her beat when it comes to speech, but he doesn't have his high-tech weapons...which he relies on way too much (see the episode where he uses a flame-thrower on Brian). I actually give Scenario 1 to Maggie and Scenario 2 to Stewie. Had no idea this would fall as flat as it did.

Da Joker
You can't give any scenario to her because Stewie can actually run, and walk. So, he gets scenario one and two. Not to mention he actually has fighting experience, and guns, so he'll shoot her face off. I don't care about your opinion, Maggie wouldn't win.

Dark-Jaxx
Stewie is faster than Maggie and would get the gun first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.