Logan's family vs current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Wolverine
X-23
Daken

Vs

Thor

No BFR
No Flying
No Magic

Who wins?

Starscream M
by no magic...you mean no lightning attacks?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
by no magic...you mean no lightning attacks?

Yeah, that type of stuff or any magic.

golem370
He doesn't have the physcial power of the Hulk but he is not weak and he has thousands of year of fighting experience and tons of skill I would say he wins 8/10 times.

D-Block
Thor.

janus77
Thor stomps on them.
doesn't need to have the strength to kill them, just to KO them all.

Starscream M
without lightning, magic or flight...thor's basically hercules

I would say Logan's family takes majority

Bouboumaster
Logan's family

Philosophía
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Wolverine
X-23
Daken

Juk3n
any one know the full extent of Thors combat speed?

Jugglenaut
Thor simply throws Mjolinir three times and they're all KOed for the count.

FTL hammer for the win.

llagrok
Thor would only be able to Throw the hammer once, since it wouldn't return to him. He's still far stronger than anyone Wolverine, X-23 or Daken has faced. What do you mean by no BFR? If Thor punches them they're going to fly hundreds of miles....

Thor 8/10

ankur29
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor would only be able to Throw the hammer once, since it wouldn't return to him. He's still far stronger than anyone Wolverine, X-23 or Daken has faced. What do you mean by no BFR? If Thor punches them they're going to fly hundreds of miles....

Thor 8/10

stronger than anyone daken has faced ,but wolverine n x23 have fough wwh, n hulk

n logan has fought juggernaut

llagrok
Originally posted by ankur29
stronger than anyone daken has faced ,but wolverine n x23 have fough wwh, n hulk

n logan has fought juggernaut

WWH is debatable, at the time they fought him he was very far away from his peak.

The Juggernaut isn't THAT strong, he's just incredibly durable. Juggernaut might take a milion times more than Thor, but Thor can punch harder, if you get what I mean.

ankur29
WWH is debatable, at the time they fought him he was very far away from his peak.

The Juggernaut isn't THAT strong, he's just incredibly durable. Juggernaut might take a milion times more than Thor, but Thor can punch harder, if you get what I mean.

but wwh was stalemated by juggeranut n wasn't wwh cannon and the strongest incarnationof hulk (wherby classic hulk is sa strong as thor isf not stronger)

llagrok
but wwh was stalemated by juggeranut n wasn't wwh cannon and the strongest incarnationof hulk (wherby classic hulk is sa strong as thor isf not stronger)

WWH was possibly the strongest incarnation of the Hulk, but he wasn't the strongest one throughout the entire series.

In example, She Hulks and The Things punches caused him to bleed. In the past the Hulk have taken punches from class 100 and been almost unaffected.

ankur29
WWH was possibly the strongest incarnation of the Hulk, but he wasn't the strongest one throughout the entire series.

In example, She Hulks and The Things punches caused him to bleed. In the past the Hulk have taken punches from class 100 and been almost unaffected.

i thought that was for dramatic effect , we all know hulk is several times stronger but he had to look beatable

llagrok
i thought that was for dramatic effect , we all know hulk is several times stronger but he had to look beatable

You see, that's speculation.

ankur29
hasn't classic hulk shown he is stronger than thor? if so than thor can't be strongest person logan has ever faced

Starscream M

The Juggernaut isn't THAT strong, he's just incredibly durable. Juggernaut might take a milion times more than Thor, but Thor can punch harder, if you get what I mean. where do you get that Thor punches harder than Juggernaut?

llagrok
hasn't classic hulk shown he is stronger than thor?

They've fought hand to hand before. Stalemated couple of times, Hulk never defeated Thor.

Your brain still isn't capable of processing this though. The term "Classic Hulk" doesn't mean anything, because Hulk's strength constantly increases/decreases.

Starscream M
They've fought hand to hand before. Stalemated couple of times, Hulk never defeated Thor.
I would say that the few times they fought, Hulk often looked to have the upper hand, however slight.

llagrok
I would say that the few times they fought, Hulk often looked to have the upper hand, however slight.

Yeah, Hulk generally has the advantage when Thor is fighting hand to hand.

Let's say that Hulk is stronger than Wolverine though, that still won't change the outcome of the fight.

Starscream M

Let's say that Hulk is stronger than Wolverine though, that still won't change the outcome of the fight. this fight is basically Hercules with a rock hammer versus the logan family

I'd give the logan family majority

llagrok
this fight is basically Hercules with a rock hammer versus the logan family

I'd give the logan family majority

Hercules and Thor have stalemated a couple of times.

In the end Thor has other feats that put him above hercules.

ankur29

Let's say that Hulk is stronger than Wolverine though, that still won't change the outcome of the fight.

then how will thor change the outcome , so he is near hulk in terms ofs trength , how will it be different form wolverine fighting thor

i understand that if you mean thor's experience woudl account to logan + family's defeat wherby his physical powers are not enough

besides how will he put logan down and his family who have healing without getting claw tagged , he is not that much faster than hulk without his hammer helping him fly? hulk has punched logan hard many times aswell to ill efefct

pis writing on hulks behalf as sasquatch n wonderman ko'ed him before

golem370
The more the fight goes on Thor could start to go beresker and become 10 times stronger

MJOILNIR
If Thor is set up to fail by using characters who will heal from physical damage almost instantaneously then whats the damn point anyway?? Thor is one of the very few in the Marvel Universe to have been documented damaging Adamantium, he in fact dented Capt. Americas shield with one single hammer blow...Mjolnir is more than a club even without the magic..If theres one thing that can put one of them down for a while Im pretty sure its the thing that dented cap's shield with pure physical force..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.