Blood-lusted Silver Surfer vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Norrin Radd is overflowing with anger after learning of what Red Hulk has done to the Watcher and Thor.

He decides to fight the Red Hulk on the moon!

No BFR or matter manipulation.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87140-128402-silver-surfer_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/278348-57445-hulk_super.jpg

fangirl101
Fails.

DeathKap
Surfur

socool8520
What's up with Red Hulk anyways? Everyone is angry when someone mentions the name. Is he like ridiculously powerful or something?

DeathKap
Originally posted by socool8520
What's up with Red Hulk anyways? Everyone is angry when someone mentions the name. Is he like ridiculously powerful or something?
Yes. From what I hear he almost killed the hulk, but let him live. He Knocked down Uatu the watcher with his elbow and he beat thor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by socool8520
What's up with Red Hulk anyways? Everyone is angry when someone mentions the name. Is he like ridiculously powerful or something? he's killed abomination

toyed with she-hulk

humiliated the Watcher

owned the Hulk

and devastated Thor...with Mjolnir

all in a span of 5 comics

Red Hulk is building a rather impressive resume in a very short span of time

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M

No BFR or matter manipulation.

whats surfer supposed to do?? hater

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
whats surfer supposed to do?? hater pummel Red Hulk physically or with cosmic blasts?

you know, what surfer usually does in fights

Nihilist
pummel Red Hulk physically or with cosmic blasts?

you know, what surfer usually does in fights
i doubt he could pummel him and if rulk can withstand odinforce+moljnir i doubt surfers blast are gonna do anything

guy222
Rulk

No one is goin to beat Rulk besides Loeb. Loeb writes it, Rulk wins

He has more feats coming

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk

No one is goin to beat Rulk besides Loeb. Loeb writes it, Rulk wins

He has more feats coming
I beg to Differ.
Amazo
Thanos
DS(especially the new version)
Takion
Odin
Surtur
and many others would embarass Red Hulk.

guy222
As I said friend, Loeb writes it. Rulk will always win

I seriously doubt any more crossovers with the two companies be written

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
I beg to Differ.
Amazo
Thanos
DS(especially the new version)
Takion
Odin
Surtur
and many others would embarass Red Hulk.

All of those you cited would probably loose. Even my boy, Thanos, would loose. Even ****in' Galactus would probably loose to.

The only one I can see beat him would be Squirrel Girl.

Mindship
Originally posted by fangirl101
I beg to Differ... and many others would embarass Red Hulk. Unless Red Hulk learns how to armbar, or Batkick.

Seriously, Red Hulk sounds like a Marvel experiment: "Hey, let's take a character and amp him to King of the Hill levels and see where this goes. Just for the fun of it."

I think every character should get a turn at this.

In any event: I haven't read any Rulk yet, but from what I hear, seems like Surfer is supposed to lose.

guy222
I am huge Hulk fan. Its funny and canon

No different than Starlin making Thanos 'God' or Defalco having Sue 'defeat' Exitar

Celestials or Galactus maybe needed to stop Rulk's rampage

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship

Seriously, Red Hulk sounds like a Marvel experiment: "Hey, let's take a character and amp him to King of the Hill levels and see where this goes. Just for the fun of it."

Red Hulk hasn't been amped. He's a new character.

Mindship
Red Hulk hasn't been amped. He's a new character. He's the Hulk archetype with a new spin.

janus77
Surfer would definitely win this, imo.

as for the complaining over Red Hulk, I think it's more because of the "Hulk hate" thing than the actual "damage" the comics are doing to Marvel continuity.

Red clocked a Watcher and showed him who's boss. outlandish but funny, won't have any bearing on a proper rematch between Uatu and Red. Uatu has too many powers that he could have used, and give that he was clearly surprised by Red's savage attack, the 'first round' clearly isn't a fair reflection. imo, no "damage" done to Marvel.

as for the Thor thing, I think other than fanboys nobody really got anything other than a chuckle out of that. Thor was meant to lose, he's never been strong enough to hang with an enraged Savage Hulk, having to resort to Mjolnir to try and even things out. he would go done quite convincingly to WWH in a physical tussle, so really Red? Red did what seemed like Red's raison d'atre, beat the snot out of the lesser gods/heroes.

as for Savage Hulk, who knows, I do hope Loeb manages somehow to bring back King Hulk and return the character to where he was - development-wise - before all this started out.

batdude123
Rulk stomps. smile

Val-E-Doosh
Red Hulk owns him. smile

Priest
Rulk

Harbinger
Lulk wins.

TheBadguy
Rulk already destroyed my favorite 2 characters. I want everyone to suffer the Rulk smash at this point.

Surfer gets raeped. Sentry gets raeped. Xmen get raeped. Both avenger teams get raeped. Skrull invasion gets raeped. Basically all of Marvel earth needs to suffer the Rulk smash.

horrorwolf
BloodLusted or Not, he ain't getting past Red Hulk.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Rulk already destroyed my favorite 2 characters. I want everyone to suffer the Rulk smash at this point.

Surfer gets raeped. Sentry gets raeped. Xmen get raeped. Both avenger teams get raeped. Skrull invasion gets raeped. Basically all of Marvel earth needs to suffer the Rulk smash. Not Namor.

Namor would show this n00b what old school shit is.

tsscls
In his current form?
Rulk.
Next year?
Surfer.

ultimatethor
Really im not sure if surfer could physically harm a guy that can take blasts/smashes from Odin force thors hammer and act like nothing happened. He then proceded to knock the shit out of a thor that has previously shrugged off the asgardian destroyers disintegrator blast. Surfer could conceivably absorb his enrgy but the way this storyline is going, red hulk might be an enrgy absorber himself!! and instead absorb SS enrgy.lol. This nonsense has to end.

janus77
nah, can't see someone like Red posing Surfer any problems. unless Surfer does go in for a H2H fight (but then, he'd lose in such fights with regular Hulk too, eventually).

of course in a comic, Red would thump Surfer pretty much like he did Uatu... Surfer would just be reeling from the fact that this Hulk is so brazenly nasty and aggressive, nothing like the usual "Hulk wants to be left alone".

on the forums, apart from the Hulk hate crowd, I don't think anyone would accept the idea that Surfer has to engage in H2H with Red.

given that Surfer can gamma drain regular/OG Hulk, why not Red?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by janus77
nah, can't see someone like Red posing Surfer any problems. unless Surfer does go in for a H2H fight (but then, he'd lose in such fights with regular Hulk too, eventually).

of course in a comic, Red would thump Surfer pretty much like he did Uatu... Surfer would just be reeling from the fact that this Hulk is so brazenly nasty and aggressive, nothing like the usual "Hulk wants to be left alone".

on the forums, apart from the Hulk hate crowd, I don't think anyone would accept the idea that Surfer has to engage in H2H with Red.

given that Surfer can gamma drain regular/OG Hulk, why not Red?

In actuality he shouldnt pose SS any problems at all. I just hope SS does not fight him and lose.

Terryc250
Surfer casually blows up the moon, then surfs away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.