Tpm Dvd Vs Aotc Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
So which one is better?
I think the AOTC dvd is better....I'm talking about extras and stuff like that...but I liked the TPM outtakes better I think

Ushgarak
TPM. Had better extras as well. AOTC has nothing to match The Beginningl

Julie
The documentaries were ok, but I agree that the TPM extras were really good

Julie
should have made this one a poll....

mah
TPM, same reason as Ush. but it's good this one too. and nice intro to disc2.

Julie
I forget it at the moment, but I'll take your word for it...when I get home for christmas break I'm going to do all of my puzzles well most of them...and watch star wars while I'm at it.

Mujaffa
much more goddies in the tpm dvd...tonns of extras

finti
well I just care for the movie, the extra stuff, nah not for me couldnt care less about it. But hey for those of you who like it .............

mah
like me.. I find it very interesting to see how these films are made, with all the new technology ets. that's why the LOTR SE dvd was true heaven for me...this AOTCdvd was pretty good.

Mujaffa
seen better

Julie
I haven't seen the special edition dvd for LOTR
I may rent it one day, but I doubt it

Captain Tupolov
I liked the AOTC DVD better

finti
Equal dvd`s

queeq
TPM for sure. The menu's were better, it had an overall better feel to it, the extra's were fresh.
Even though the movie AOTC is a lot better, the DVD looks like a rehash of TPM, but then not as good. I would have expected them to make it better as a DVD than TPM. I think, as a DVD, TPM is still one of the best DVD's I have.... (well had, it got stolen from my house last summer, but I'll buy a new one one of these days)

finti
i just care for the film, the extra is of no interest to me

queeq
I like it when it's ALL good. With TPM I at least had the extras. evil face

Julie
So what are you saying exactly??? Thank with AOTC both extras and the movie were bad or what??

justinday15
AOTC is all around better.

Julie
I dunno....I like 'em both in different ways....but then again I'm pretty easy going with the movies I like

GordonSkywalker
Dramatically Clones was better than Menace was and it ties in more with the OT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.