Bush tried to ban Anime?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I've been hearing these stupid rumors saying that President Bush was trying to ban our beloved Anime. Are these rumors true and if they are, why Bush, WHY?!!

Stealth
Must of watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo stick out tongue

Endless Mike
You're probably referring to this stupid petition on petitiononline where someone was trying to ask Bush to ban anime, although it's well - known to be a hoax as the person who made the petition wasn't serious and was just trying to troll anime fans. Since it has been referenced by people all over the internet for years, apparently he suceeded.

Joker1237
Freedom of Speech. It cant be ban.

The Last Rider
If he ever did that, I'd personally kick him in the nuts! mad

Slaanesh
nah..just throw your shoes at him..

The Last Rider
Thanks for the advice there.

Slaanesh
welcome big grin

The Last Rider
I'd do that.......after I kick him in the nuts

Slaanesh
nice..oh..and when u throw your shoes..make sure it hits him..cuz i've seen some crappy aiming from certain someone laughing

The Last Rider
Better yet, it will not be shoes but with golf cleats.

Slaanesh
laughing thumb up

The Last Rider
Thsnk u,Thank u, you're all too kind

Sado22
i would've laughed at this a coupla days ago. that's until i found out that after he threw the shoes, the security took him and there bashed the hell outta him, broke his ribs and hands, put him on trail and just yesterday it was announced that he got 15 years for it.
that's when it stopped being funny.

Eman5805
Originally posted by Stealth
Must of watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo stick out tongue

Funny, that seems like the kinda show he'd like...

Or maybe he watched Ghost in the Shell and was mad because he couldn't understand dick about it...

Sado22
or watched bible black and got angry when girls growing cocks outta their clits turned him on laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Sado22
i would've laughed at this a coupla days ago. that's until i found out that after he threw the shoes, the security took him and there bashed the hell outta him, broke his ribs and hands, put him on trail and just yesterday it was announced that he got 15 years for it.

what do u expect..he threw his f**king shoes at the president.. he must be in Guantanamo rite now laughing

Sado22
i know. not saying it was smart but maiming, emprisoning and nearly killing a man for throwing his shoe at someone seems a bit too much doesn't it? i mean sure, him losing his job for something like that make sense so does arresting and detaining him. but breaking his ribs and hands and putting him in jail for 15 years?
please.

Slaanesh
yeah..i don't like it ether..but that's what they do..whatever we say won't change the way they do things..that's what happen when u give too much power to someone..

Final Blaxican

Can you prove that? Sounds like bs to me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Can you prove that? Sounds like bs to me.

qft

The Last Rider
Still,I would be very pissed if he ever did that. As if he's not hated enough.

Sado22
what they didn't show that in the US? or you just don't watch news? heck just google the thing.

i think he's the first US president whose ever been hated this much.

Terryc250
OM3Z_Kskl_U

Bush got some dodgin skillz

Nemesis X
Probably the guy who threw that shoe was an anime fan.

Final Blaxican
what they didn't show that in the US? or you just don't watch news? heck just google the thing.

It was a complaint filed by random Iraqi judge that's yet to be proven...

There's no official source that states that.

But in the end, that's what he deserves it fit's true. If i was a secret service agent I would have shot him on camera. Things like that only encourage other people to act like fools. He should be made an example of.

Csdabest
15 years. Should have got more. It was a size 10. That classifies as a weapon of mass destruction in President Bush book. This act of violence shows that terrorism still exist.

But seriously 15 years for throwing a shoe at the president. I wonder what his wife gets for smacking him.

Bwa Ha Ha
.... This is starting to sound like a politics thread, not an anime one. But to put my opinion on the issue out there: There's a LOT of things that they don't show on the news in the U.S. I happen to get a wide range of channels, so I know this for a fact. Obviously people will disagree on the issue of whether the reporter's punishment was valid or not. All I know is that it's pretty obvious he'd get beaten up and thrown in jail for it. Beyond that, I'm keeping my opinions to myself.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Probably the guy who threw that shoe was an anime fan.
laughing out loud i wouldnt doubt it

Nemesis X
Bwa is right, this is sounding more like a politics thread. Get back on Bush banning anime please.

Sado22
ditto about the news channel. the media for US is one of the most filtered, biased information human ignorance can wish for.

and you're right: lets get back on topic. Bush is a f0cking idiot (like that was mystery)

~Sado

Nemesis X
Can you imagine how many people would go after Bush for banning anime (if he did I mean)? No anime would mean no Ghost in the Shell and anything that comes between me and Ghost in the Shell, gets its arse kicked lol

AC/DC'S_LVR
plus they wouldnt have been able to make the Speed Racer movie or a bunch of othre anime movies to come out

The Last Rider
Not to mention the fact that he was once a male cheerleader at Yale

Bwa Ha Ha
Originally posted by The Last Rider
Not to mention the fact that he was once a male cheerleader at Yale

Wait, what? He was?

Slaanesh
is it true..weird blink something like that should have been all over the internet..

k1Lla441

i think he's the first US president whose ever been hated this much.
definitely.

The Last Rider
His "wife" probably gets raped by Dick Cheney for punishment. Oh,and thanks to Obama, Guantanamo Bay is being shut down

ThunderGodEneru
Dick Cheney is a pretty sexy dood.

danteiscool
If Bush ever had banned anime before leaving office, I'd personally kick his sorry ass for that, even if I go to prison.

Nemesis X
If Bush banned anime, I would've waited until he reached Texas and when he got there, I'll call Chuck Norris to give him the roundhouse kick.

Nephthys
If he did, Bush would soon face the left shoe of justice.uhuh

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Bush banned anime, I would've waited until he reached Texas and when he got there, I'll call Chuck Norris to give him the roundhouse kick.
Or you could've asked me to call him. 131

The Last Rider
FEEL THE POWER OF CHUCK NORRIS! laughing laughing laughing

shane8874
You do know that throwing your shoes at someone in a different country is the biggest sign of disrespect!

The Last Rider
Yea I know that.

Morgromir
Originally posted by The Last Rider
If he ever did that, I'd personally kick him in the nuts! mad do you ever need a reason to do that ?

occultdestroyer
If he did that, I'd ban Bush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.