Scathan & Living Tribunal Vs GEB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Can the duo stop the Great Evil Beast?

Knowsbleed33
Team.

guy222
team

fangirl101
GEB. Nothing less than a supreme being is going to do. And we already know that Living tribunal nor scathan are supreme.

Knowsbleed33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the GEB not 1 aspect of the Presence? The Living Tribunal works on behalf of TOAA and is as powerful as he needs to be.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the GEB not 1 aspect of the Presence? The Living Tribunal works on behalf of TOAA and is as powerful as he needs to be.
You are wrong. The GEB is the complete and total opposite of the light. And the LT is not as powerful as he needs to be. He wasn't powerful enough to kill korvak. Nor was he powerful enough to pwn an alternate reed richards. The Lt also wasn't powerful enough to beat protoge. And he couldn't even fix a universal flaw. He isn't supreme.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm, you pick some pretty worthless feats to use against the LT.

fangirl101
Hmmm, you pick some pretty worthless feats to use against the LT.
They aren't worthless. If the LT were Supreme, then he wouldn't have had any trouble with any of the things I mentioned.

Knowsbleed33
I never said he was supreme, supreme as in TOAA supreme. However, he is supreme within the omniverse.

fangirl101
I never said he was supreme, supreme as in TOAA supreme. However, he is supreme within the omniverse.
And yet he isn't. he couldn't accomplish those feats I mentioned.

Knowsbleed33
Who is more powerful than the LT within the MU? No one is, that's who. Therefore he is supreme within the MU.

fangirl101
Who is more powerful than the LT within the MU? No one is, that's who. Therefore he is supreme within the MU.
That means jack. Just because there is no one more powerful than he doesn't mean he is supreme. Why? becuz thanos got the heart and become more powerful. So we know one can become more powerful. And protoge managed to be as powerful as the lt. While scathan managed to beat someone with the lt's powers. The lt is NOT supreme.

Knowsbleed33
While I'm a firm believer in on panel feats, I will not deny the Protege saga was a major-PISfest.

Thanos was willed to merge with the heart by TOAA himself. The heart is TOAA's power. Of course it would be able to stomp the LT. TOAA is obviously a greater level of infinity than the LT is.

fangirl101
While I'm a firm believer in on panel feats, I will not deny the Protege saga was a major-PISfest.

Thanos was willed to merge with the heart by TOAA himself. The heart is TOAA's power. Of course it would be able to stomp the LT. TOAA is obviously a greater level of infinity than the LT is.
And yet the itself couldn't fix the universal flaw. it had to destroy everything and remake everything. thus the heart was not Supreme either. It was just more powerful than the LT.

guy222
1. Lets stop with the reference to What If #31. Been debated at length by the wonderful Mr. M and company. Fact. LT>Death>Korvac.
In regards to the MC2 Universe, not even canon. Living Tribunal was neither hurt nor killed as he later showed up in She Hulk willing to replace Earth

2. Starlin's nonsense about TOAA needed Thanos to fix a flaw. Haha. No wonder Starlin doesn't write for Marvel. And the HOTI no longer exists

3. Scathan and LT defeated Protege

4. Astner made great points in his Presence Disrespect Thread. Its a shame it was closed

Nestical
Originally posted by guy222
1. Lets stop with the reference to What If #31. Been debated at length by the wonderful Mr. M and company. Fact. LT>Death>Korvac.
In regards to the MC2 Universe, not even canon. Living Tribunal was neither hurt nor killed as he later showed up in She Hulk willing to replace Earth

2. Starlin's nonsense about TOAA needed Thanos to fix a flaw. Haha. No wonder Starlin doesn't write for Marvel. And the HOTI no longer exists

4. Astner made great points in his Presence Disrespect Thread. Its a shame it was closed

rock

Nihilist
GEB

fangirl101

astner's disrespect thread sucked cuz it didnt' explain the inconsistancies between dc presence proper and vertigo presence.

kevdude

The Beast wins in a stomp, LT and Scathan are not on Gods level you know that Guy confused . And Astners disrespect thread should have never been started in the first place as its against the rules and he made it to be disrespectful to DC anyone can see that, and he doesn't understand the story very well and its after effects. Who would in there right mind make a disrespect thread for TOAA?? silly

Philosophía

Lulz ..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=10732873#post10732873

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
The Beast wins in a stomp, LT and Scathan are not on Gods level you know that Guy confused . And Astners disrespect thread should have never been started in the first place as its against the rules and he made it to be disrespectful to DC anyone can see that, and he doesn't understand the story very well and its after effects. Who would in there right mind make a disrespect thread for TOAA?? silly
You're assuming that GEB=TOAA. Sigh...some things will never change.

Astner
The Beast wins in a stomp, LT and Scathan are not on Gods level you know that Guy confused .
Isn't it fallacious to use the title as a substitute for feats? I know multiple supreme gods from alternate fictions that haven't portrayed nearly as incredible feats as the Living Tribunal has. Would saying that one is god justify the suggestion of them being stronger than the Living Tribunal?

And Astners disrespect thread should have never been started in the first place as its against the rules and he made it to be disrespectful to DC anyone can see that, and he doesn't understand the story very well and its after effects. Who would in there right mind make a disrespect thread for TOAA?? silly
There is no rule against making disrespect threads. And to overlook some feats just so that a being can stay supreme is another fallacy. But the most entertaining aspect in this reply is the accusation of my lack of understanding when you have done nothing in order to explain it. I could find four fallacies within this short reply. I begin to pity your ability to debate, especially since you're one of the older members. It simple proves that you've learned nothing in all these years.

Knowsbleed33
Team still.

fangirl101
Team still.
Loses.

Knowsbleed33
Nope. Using non-canon feats against the LT doesn't help your cause.

fangirl101
Nope. Using non-canon feats against the LT doesn't help your cause.
If you didn't know, the LT is canon to EVERY reality. And if you call the protege thing non canon, then scathan really has nothing now does he? GEB eats them. he's the Ultimate. they can't do shit to him.

Knowsbleed33
While Earth-691 isn't canon, I never made mention of it being non-canon. I said it was PIS.

fangirl101
While Earth-691 isn't canon, I never made mention of it being non-canon. I said it was PIS.
So anything that doesn't make the LT look good is PIS? Will Wonders never cease. he has far too many low feats for them all to be PIS. name one actual multiversal feat to the Lt's singular credit. I mean like creating or destroying a multiverse.

Knowsbleed33
Does he need to destroy or create a multiverse? His job is only to do so if it becomes a problem.

Didn't he almost switch the 616 Universe with the Ultimates Universe turning it into the prime continuity?

kevdude
Originally posted by Astner
Isn't it fallacious to use the title as a substitute for feats? I know multiple supreme gods from alternate fictions that haven't portrayed nearly as incredible feats as the Living Tribunal has. Would saying that one is god justify the suggestion of them being stronger than the Living Tribunal?

There is no rule against making disrespect threads. And to overlook some feats just so that a being can stay supreme is another fallacy. But the most entertaining aspect in this reply is the accusation of my lack of understanding when you have done nothing in order to explain it. I could find four fallacies within this short reply. I begin to pity your ability to debate, especially since you're one of the older members. It simple proves that you've learned nothing in all these years.

Coming from someone who thinks YHWH/"The Presence" God merged with The Great Evil Beast the Darkness when anyone who knows anything about Jewish/Christian beliefs, even if you read the comics about it know that didn't and wouldn't ever happen. I've explained it once before and maybe twice wink

fangirl101
Does he need to destroy or create a multiverse? His job is only to do so if it becomes a problem.

Didn't he almost switch the 616 Universe with the Ultimates Universe turning it into the prime continuity?
A universal feat. Alsmost doesn't count.

Xplosive
GEB

leonheartmm
GEB quite easily

occultdestroyer
GEB.

PS:
Yahweh is NOT the merged Presence/GEB.

The Presence is a comic depiction of the Abrahamic GOD himself
whilst
LT is just a comic entity created by Marvel writers (TOAA) all of whom are just MEN and NOT GODS

GEB is the polar opposite of GOD, the complete darkness in everything that exists and does not exist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.