A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
From what I hear, King Imps are more powerful than ones like Mxy. Which cosmic being wins?

Knowsbleed33
Kind of spite, don't you think? Scathan is the only Celestial that can take out Imps IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
From what I hear, King Imps are more powerful than ones like Mxy. Which cosmic being wins? first off, where'd you hear that? secondly, mxy is by far the strongest imp we've ever seen, where feats are concerned. finally, don't believe the rumors you hear about 6th dimensional beings being more powerful than beings from the 5th. imo, the 6-d beings were not very powerful .

anyhow, mxy ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
first off, where'd you hear that? secondly, mxy is by far the strongest imp we've ever seen, where feats are concerned. finally, don't believe the rumors you hear about 6th dimensional beings being more powerful than beings from the 5th. imo, the 6-d beings were not very powerful .

anyhow, mxy ftw. THe ones Batman kung-fu'ed up?

Galan007
that's certainly not a low showing, jun.

cloud102
first off, where'd you hear that? secondly, mxy is by far the strongest imp we've ever seen, where feats are concerned. finally, don't believe the rumors you hear about 6th dimensional beings being more powerful than beings from the 5th. imo, the 6-d beings were not very powerful .

anyhow, mxy ftw.

Elrahprime did a list of DC's cosmics/gods. All the way up to the Presence. He mentioned A queen and king imp above Mxy. I posted the list here before.

Also there is a story of Mxy in his "true" form. Supposed to be meaner and more powerful. Though that wasn't on the list.

Galan007
Elrahprime did a list of DC's cosmics/gods. All the way up to the Presence. He mentioned A queen and king imp above Mxy. I posted the list here before. despite what the list says. no on panel feats from other 5-d imps are suggestive of them being more powerful than mxy. titles don't necessarily equate to superior power.

Also there is a story of Mxy in his "true" form. Supposed to be meaner and more powerful. Though that wasn't on the list. in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow" mxy revealed his 'true' form. however, anyone who's followed mxy over the years knows that he's displayed several 'true' forms. *shrug*

cloud102
despite what the list says. no on panel feats from other 5-d imps are suggestive of them being more powerful than mxy. titles don't necessarily equate to superior power.

in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow" mxy revealed his 'true' form. however, anyone who's followed mxy over the years knows that he's displayed several 'true' forms. *shrug*

Hey, wasn't there a type of evil Imp called jinn in a JLA one-shot? How powerful was that being?

Knowsbleed33
Even if Tiamut was powerful enough to take down an Imp, he couldn't right now. He stated in the Eternals that's he's pretty weak at the moment, weak for a Celestial I suppose. He says he could still wipe out most of our solar system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.