The Five Most Scariest Films You Have Ever Seen ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
If u tell me yours i tell u mine and ive done a poll just for fun and if u most scary aint listed in their just post your five most scary here BOO ! Lol

Kazenji
Pffft those are'nt scary.

MildPossession
Candyman, and The Shining are the most scary out of that list, but even those didn't REALLY scare me, just creeped me out.

The Exorcist I found a bore for the most part, The Burning is just a slasher film and that sub genre for the most part isn't scary at all, and I.T was ruined by that stupid spider and can only think of Tim Curry in Rocky Horror instead of a clown, so took the effect off...

No film has really really scared me...

Last film to creep me out was the Spanish film , the ending is fantastic. See it before the remake and give the original the credit of creeping you out, not the American remake.

BADGALcharlie26
As i sed doh dat poll woz just 4 fun ! Agree the exorcist bored me 2 lol as i sed doh plz if u most scary is not in the poll den plz post dem here

Kazenji
Could you try fixing up your spelling ?

MildPossession
TEXT TALK OUTSIDE OF MOBILE PHONES IS CRAP, STOP IT!! I refused to read all your post by the way because of that.

BADGALcharlie26
I will try my best not, to do text writing im use to txting alot so i gotten too use to it and as for my spelling im not the greatest speller and will try and use the spellchecker more but cut me some slack im new to this forum.

MildPossession
Dodegy spelliing I can leve with, text talk I can't, new to forum or not. stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
i've actually said LOL instead of laughing one time. Thats the day i realized i lost everything good about myself.

deathbycorn
1. Inside
2. Session 9
3. The Shining
4. Candyman
5. Shutter - Thai Version

BADGALcharlie26
Thank-you finally someone gave their top five x x

papabeard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i've actually said LOL instead of laughing one time. Thats the day i realized i lost everything good about myself.

LOL !

Pretty much all horror films scared me as a kid, but as an adult only really The Shining and Ringu creeped me out.

MildPossession
Nice list DeathbyCorn! Session 9 was very creepy. All good films on that list.

deathbycorn
I only watch good films! Like last night I watched Allan Quatermain & The Lost City of Gold.

Ahh good times!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.