Ironman Vs The Osborn Lineage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Ironman takes it to the skies with...

http://jmbell.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/ironman-movie-small.jpg

The Osborn Lineage

- Norman Osborn
- Harry Osborn
- Gabriel Stacy

* All combatants are equipped with standard tech, weapons and equipment.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/4/4c/GreenGoblinMovie.jpg

DeathKap
Ironmangalan_ult_im

Placidity
Originally posted by DeathKap
Ironmangalan_ult_im

Would've be ironic if you said anything else.

Juk3n
iron mans standard tech >> anything osbournes dare call standard.

stomp

Placidity
^ Kinda figured... That's why theres three of them. I can see everyone voting for an Ironman stomp though...

Maybe if I made it Ironman vs all the Goblins, but then Ironman would lose that fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
Maybe if I made it Ironman vs all the Goblins, but then Ironman would lose that fight.

Would he?

Placidity
I would think so... theres like eight of them right? Among them is Demogoblin.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
I would think so... theres like eight of them right? Among them is Demogoblin.

The numbers don't mean much, I doubt they could dent his armour and they certainly aren't getting through his force fields.

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
The numbers don't mean much, I doubt they could dent his armour and they certainly aren't getting through his force fields. Couldn't he just take control of their gliders?
I'm not as familiar with IM as I'd like to be.
He's always seemed like one of the best Marvel characters, I just collect too many books already to try to dive into another one with a huge history that I'd inevitably want to horde.

Galan007
even if he couldn't take control of their gliders , tony could just send out an emp to fry their circuitry. tony takes this, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.