"The Dark Knight" Curse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
1st you had a worker that was killed on set, then you had Heath Ledger a.k.a. The Joker, die, followed by C. Bale a.k.a. Batman getting arrested for allegedly assaulting his mother and sister. Morgan Freeman had a car accident a couple of days ago that required him to have surgery. And just yesterday he divorced his wife.

Pretty tragic stuff. But what do you think? Coincidence or curse?

Mairuzu
So what you're trying to say is Morgan Freeman divorced his wife because of batman.... riiiigghttt....

The Heap
Insane coincidence's.

Da Joker
Stupid thread...just coincidence's...Bale never got arrested...this thread is stupid, it needs to die.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
1st you had a worker that was killed on set, then you had Heath Ledger a.k.a. The Joker, die, followed by C. Bale a.k.a. Batman getting arrested for allegedly assaulting his mother and sister. Morgan Freeman had a car accident a couple of days ago that required him to have surgery. And just yesterday he divorced his wife.

Something tells me you hang around the conspiracy forum far too much...

Da Joker
Or that he wants attention.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Da Joker
Or that he wants attention.

Na. I'd have generic joker sigs that i created the day "TDK" came out due to being a fanboy, if that was that case, i think.

But i just created it basically outta boredom and because i just thought about it. Nothing serious.

Call someone to shut it down then, i guess.

Peace..

Almighty Bauer
Na. I'd have generic joker sigs that i created the day "TDK" came out due to being a fanboy, if that was that case, i think.

But i just created it basically outta boredom and because i just thought about it. Nothing serious.

Call someone to shut it down then, i guess.

Peace.. Yeah, he just wanted attention...

Da Joker
What's wrong with having a sig and avatar? That in no way means someone is a fanboy, so learn the meaning of the word and stop creating dumb threads out of boredom.

BruceSkywalker
Stupid thread...just coincidence's...Bale never got arrested...this thread is stupid, it needs to die.

Mairuzu
Stupid thread...just coincidence's...Bale never got arrested...this thread is stupid, it needs to die. calm down

steverules

http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/batman.jpgo There's your answer

Neo Darkhalen

Actually yes he did.

Pretty tragic stuff. But what do you think? Coincidence or curse? Originally posted by Mairuzu
So what you're trying to say is Morgan Freeman divorced his wife because of batman.... riiiigghttt.... Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
Something tells me you hang around the conspiracy forum far too much...
Originally posted by steverules
http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/batman.jpgo There's your answer

it's all been said here.

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules
http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/batman.jpgo

Wtf? When did he say that in a comic?

steverules
I dunno but it sure is true big grin

WrathfulDwarf
The curse struck the Godfather fans @ imdb very hard.

Bat Dude
I think they're just coincidences...

But as I've said before, we should never fully dismiss something as "foolishness" until it's been proven wrong... Nobody's proven this wrong yet, just lightly flamed the guy who posted it...

SpaceMonkey
It's all part of the plan.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Scythe
Wtf? When did he say that in a comic? It's from the abomination that was Frank Miller's All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder. The name was bad enough, but the series itself is/ was ludicrous. Batman was an absolute prick, the Black Canary was a bar maid or something... and, oh yeah, Batman kidnapped Dick Grayson after his parents' murder and refused to let Alfred feed him. In fact, I have a feeling he left Dick to catch rats to eat in the cave or something...
It was rather f*cked up.

celestialdemon
You want a "cursed" movie, try the upcoming Soul Men. Two of its actors (Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes) died the same weekend under very difference circumstances.

siriuswriter
Well obviously the real Joker had to kill Heath Ledger because he was playing the Joker, and the real Joker couldn't allow that.

And then he had to mess with Christian Bale's public life, because he was playing Batman. Then Freeman, because he played the man who gave Batman all his gadgets.

Obviously, Michael Caine and/or Maggie Gyllenhall will be next.
I predict a late-night joy-ride for Caine, living up his Alfie days once more. Gyllenhall will die of eating take-out Chinese at her next Indie set.

confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.