Karate Kid vs comic TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Ummmm...non crazy KK here.

If he's too much for them I will add Splinter or Shredder.

Fight on a roof top.

Who wins?

socool8520
ooops.

socool8520
Originally posted by socool8520
What do you mean non crazy?

This dude will kill all of them easily. He scraps with Superman, makes mountains crumble, and is universally the best MA their is. No contest I would think.

The Heap
KK. I hated typing that.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I'd have to take Karate Kid for a majority in this one. The Turtles teamwork might help them score a couple victories, but Karate Kid operates at a different level in matters of unarmed combat, and his speed is uncanny, even for the likes of Leonardo and Raphael. I'd say KK 6-7/10, possibly 8. With Splinter added to the team I'd give it an even split. As for Shredder, it depends on which incarnation of him you use, but likely a split as well.

six6six
This is complete and utter spite. KK for the easy win. He's just got WAY too much skills for the turtles. Splinter & Shredder maybe masters, but they aren't masters of "ALL" the martial arts like KK. I hope the turtles aren't counting on a victory pizza cuz all they're gettin' is a great big can of whoop ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.